It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just met the man who dated the reincarnation of the Goddess Isis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Isis is usually depicted with a sun symbol in a pair of solar horn's, Osiris was her brother/Husband whom was murdered by Set (also her brother - what a family eh!) and his conspirator allies then scattered around Egypt all of the parts of his brother which he had chopped into small pieces, Isis gathered Osiris body part's and bound them together (the first mummy) but his penis was missing so she took a branch and fashioned it into a penis and impregnated herself with it conceiving Horus whom is usually depicted as a Hawk or a Hawk Headed God, the Egyptian God's could shape shift and were capable of taking on any animate form.

There was a battle between Horus whom had placed a claim on the throne of Egypt against his UNCLE set whom had murdered his own brother Osiris to take that throne, Set lost a testicle in the battle (Set has only got one ball the other is in the Albert hall - you know the old drinking song just replace Hitler with Set) and Horus lost an Eye, Horus was later given the MOON as a replacement and there are two eye's in Egyptian religion, one is the eye of Ra whom was merged with the competing chief God Amun - originally they were separate pantheon's but both the two chief deity's and the two competing priesthood's merged later on - and the other is Linked to Horus.

The Piller of the Ankh - the Djed Pillar is representative of the Spine of Osiris (though some have noted that the Djed Pillar when taken in its unique representation looks a lot like an electricity pylon) and to the Egyptians Osiris was alive in the Duat which is the three stars of Orion's Belt the ladder he climbed up to that heaven when he rose from his mummy as a shining spirit was the sword of Orion.

edit on 17-5-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: htownand

Anyone see that show Lucifer?

What if this stuff is really like that, and we are all laughing, but the last laugh is on us?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: htownand
Uhhh... are the Mason's protecting certain bloodlines and preparing for a really huge, really weird marvel comic-book-esque war?

No. We are not. You'd probably be shocked at just how 'normal' Masons are and, very often, how boring we can be.

There is no bloodline secrets, there is no conspiracy - it's all fantasy. Boring, but true.

Good god. You speak the truth. A two hour meeting about replacing chairs, followed by a sleepy conversation about how everyone’s kids and grandkids are doing.

Some lodges keep old traditions, others are just the only opportunities that elderly men have to hang out together.

That being said, when you get down to the core of it, there are protected bloodlines — just not directly by the Freemasons. It’s the other group ... whose name I dare not speak.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scolai

Your lodge sounds dull. Where are the blood sacrifices and Baphomet orgies? Do you get beer? Maybe petition my lodge to get some fun.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

It's called old age where you combine memories of your life with books and movies you've read and watched. It happens to me all the time. And no Thor, you can't have your hammer back until I am done!

edit on 17-5-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: scolai

Your lodge sounds dull. Where are the blood sacrifices and Baphomet orgies? Do you get beer? Maybe petition my lodge to get some fun.

That’s not my lodge. I’ve visited probably 100 different lodges. My home lodge still makes initiates ride donkeys while being thwacked with palm fronds, or whatever it is we tell people we do, so they don’t discover our secrets —that are readily available online.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It's called old age where you combine memories of your life with books and movies you've read and watched.

Or it's just called being delusional. Nothing some psychotropic drugs cannot fix.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Are you sure he didn't say Osiris, the one with the bird head? Hell it would be better than having Anubis stalking you.

And of course no good mystery cannot leave out the masons, those pesky pillars of the community.

Um, I think you meant Horus, not Osiris.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So this guy showed you "something"...when you were talking with him during a chance meeting on your driveway.

I'm assuming this was something he carried in his wallet.

What was it you were shown?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

What if this stuff is really like that, and we are all laughing, but the last laugh is on us?

No, Lucifer is actually good

Bring on the next season!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: JAGStorm

No, Lucifer is actually good

Bring on the next season!

Love me some Lucifer, mmm mmm mmm!!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Yes sounds about right, this is one of the reason's that so many of us tend to dismiss reincarnation out of hand there are probably hundreds of not thousands of people whom believe they were Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Elizabeth the first or even Isis in a past life.

Yeah. I've dated one Isis, three Marilyns, one Janis Joplin and even a Patsy Cline. None of them could act or sing. At least one of the Marilyns had a mole on her face and the Isis could shoot trap and skeet like you've never seen, but yeah. I think everyone's dated a Marilyn.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure it beats the prestige value of this one;
"I've danced with a man, who danced with a girl, who danced with the Prince of Wales"

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

No. We are not. You'd probably be shocked at just how 'normal' Masons are and, very often, how boring we can be.

You say the word "Mason" like you all think and act the same.

There is no bloodline secrets, there is no conspiracy - it's all fantasy. Boring, but true.

How do you know that you actually know that?

I beg to differ.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Thank God for gated communities is my thinking.

As it obviously works the other way and keeps the mad bastards behind bars.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: noonebutme
You'd probably be shocked at just how 'normal' Masons are...

Exactly, I'm totally normal.

Yeah... trying to get me to sleep in the gimp trunk you normally keep DB Locked in is SOOOOO normal!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

You'd be surprised how many normal Masons do that.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The Scary part Is that “normal” for me makes that trick look like the first day of kindergarten where the kid who can’t read his own name steals your crayons. I’m confident that between the two of us we can have someone locked in a trunk by the end of Saturday. The real trick is remembering to let them out before we all leave town on Sunday.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

"Find away to bag it and we can make America green again".

You go ahead and believe that....

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
so you sold someone you were dating to deity...

woah....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join