It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just met the man who dated the reincarnation of the Goddess Isis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
He is staying with my neighbor. We talked on the drive way. He says she lives in Montana and is highly protected. I asked him if he knew by genealogy or lore. He said "you can't write something like this" and showed me something and strange things kept occuring ((literally as im typing this in my car on my phone a
blacked out crown vic slow rolled by at 1:49am. I am inside my gated community facing a public street)) He says they are both in love but are forced apart. I asked him about the things that have happened to me and have been shown to me and he could finish the stories, to exact details, that I have never told a soul about. Uhhh... are the Mason's protecting certain bloodlines and preparing for a really huge, really weird marvel comic-book-esque war?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So what did he show you?? I need more of this story. Go back and talk to him, get more information!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Let me set this straight once and for all...we NEVER dated. The guy's been stalking me and just imagines that we're in love. I mean really... I'm the reincarnation of the Goddess Isis for goodness sake. What would I be doing with some guy who stays with your neighbor?
edit on 5/17/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edir

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Was she a decent shag?

Taxi...!
edit on 17-5-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Tiptoes out of thread due to « shag »

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: htownand
He is staying with my neighbor. We talked on the drive way. He says she lives in Montana and is highly protected. I asked him if he knew by genealogy or lore. He said "you can't write something like this" and showed me something and strange things kept occuring ((literally as im typing this in my car on my phone a
blacked out crown vic slow rolled by at 1:49am. I am inside my gated community facing a public street)) He says they are both in love but are forced apart. I asked him about the things that have happened to me and have been shown to me and he could finish the stories, to exact details, that I have never told a soul about. Uhhh... are the Mason's protecting certain bloodlines and preparing for a really huge, really weird marvel comic-book-esque war?

We told you to stay quiet but you just dont want to listen, stay where you are.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Uhhh... are the Mason's protecting certain bloodlines and preparing for a really huge, really weird marvel comic-book-esque war?

No. We are not. You'd probably be shocked at just how 'normal' Masons are and, very often, how boring we can be.

There is no bloodline secrets, there is no conspiracy - it's all fantasy. Boring, but true.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Uhhh... are the Mason's protecting certain bloodlines and preparing for a really huge, really weird marvel comic-book-esque war?

No. We are not. You'd probably be shocked at just how 'normal' Masons are and, very often, how boring we can be.

There is no bloodline secrets, there is no conspiracy - it's all fantasy. Boring, but true.

Totally wrong...

You know damned well about the freezers in our dungeons that we don’t have and the rolled up carpets that we don’t throw out of our cars whilst driving very quickly on the motorway and the pig masks that we don’t wear whilst NOT wielding rusty ball hammers around a hole in the desert with a couple of shady looking sweaty blokes in hawaien crap beach boy shirts standing around said hole with spades in hand... Not.

Not to mention the Nutella and banana sandwiches that we don’t sacrifice whilst slaying a virgin goat at each lodge meeting...!

Pfffttttt...

Lags

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: htownand

Yes sounds about right, this is one of the reason's that so many of us tend to dismiss reincarnation out of hand there are probably hundreds of not thousands of people whom believe they were Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Elizabeth the first or even Isis in a past life.
Though whether reincarnation or some psychic ability or spiritual merging of some other kind with a long past person - she always believed she was reincarnated there was an old lady living in Egypt whom would often correct the archaeologists and be proved absolutely correct in what she had told them.

Myself I don't believe in Reincarnation but neither do I disbelieve but if it is real then this lady had a hiatus of thousands of years between incarnations OR possibly when she fell down those stairs the little girl was helped back by a guardian spirit whom for some reason stayed with her - or the child did not come back and stayed in the spirit world and omm seti for some reason chose to come back using the still viable body of the child or was sent back for a reason - perhaps her body had been disturbed and to the Egyptian's there body's were all important and without them they feared there spirit's would forget whom they were (which may also allude to reincarnation?) - OR... the Child herself could be the clue - Omm Seti's story say's that she fell pregnant from a prince of Egypt which was forbidden for a temple virgin and so Omm Seti had killed herself but that child's soul unborn may have been sent back and when that child fell down those stairs perhaps a woman whom was still linked to her child came back to try to help her now born daughter in the process merging with her perhaps not even deliberately as a mother just want's to keep her child safe.
Without knowing how thing's work over there I guess we can only speculate but intriguing.

There are also a lot of cult's for whom Isis - at least a faux Isis that has nothing to do with the original Greek deity are used in there occult ceremony's with pagan priestess (not really but they claim to be) dressing up and taking on a role in which they (often with no knowledge at all of the real Isis figure) take on the role of Isis for the made up mock ceremony's of there sect.
Isis also has been used extensively as a Gnostic tool - also no link to the ancient and to the Egyptian's of the time very real Isis deity but more to do with using veiled term's and allegorical tales to hide hidden knowledge and one method was to mine ancient religious systems now either out of practice of fading from use as a source of terminology and story's behind which they could hide there own secrets and belief's were Isis may be used as a term but to them have had a completely different meaning entirely.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

We told you to stay quiet but you just dont want to listen, stay where you are.

Bring a bottle of rum if you're coming to get me lmao

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You may need to break that wall of text up my friend.

Just a suggestion.

Lags
a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

For whatever it's worth to you, my gut response was "cult grooming". Read up on cults, and keep your eyes open.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
How does this subject even come up from a random meeting on a driveway?
Interesting...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
You'd probably be shocked at just how 'normal' Masons are...

Exactly, I'm totally normal.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Why any one should ever believe something ridiculous or impossible based on the evidence of “you couldn’t make this up...” I have no idea..

There is nothing a human being couldn’t make up...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hunterTheory

?!?!?!

You mean you need more than “ you couldn’t make this up..”?!?!?!

Hell.... I instantly believe anything is someone claims “you couldn’t make this up!”..

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Maybe he is packing?!?!

All I know is someone said, “you couldn’t make this up”... so it has to be true..

Lol

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

That story was way too crazy for dan brown to haven made up....

Lol

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Exactly, I'm totally normal.

Hmm. I probably should have clarified using a scale of normality....

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
You may need to break that wall of text up my friend.

Just a suggestion.

Lags
a reply to: LABTECH767

I.... ERM.... well you know I get carried away sometime's.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Are you sure he didn't say Osiris, the one with the bird head? Hell it would be better than having Anubis stalking you.

And of course no good mystery cannot leave out the masons, those pesky pillars of the community.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join