It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Express Their Grief By Reading The Mueller Report Aloud To An Empty Room

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Democrats in the House decided to read the whole Mueller Report out loud in a hearing room.

Apparently their point was get the report into the "record" (even though it's an official document already 😆)

Looks like they were trying to make a case for obstruction since Mueller couldn't actually find any hard evidence 😆

Just think what they could have been doing to better the lives of American Citizens.

Some of the "Narrators" were real winners 😆

Democrats Express Their Grief By Reading The Mueller Report Aloud To An Empty Room

We are firmly in the second stage of grief as angry Democrats decided it’d be a good use of time to read the Mueller report aloud and into the record. This is not being done on the House floor, but in an empty room somewhere at the Capitol. At this rate, we won’t reach acceptance until well into Trump’s second term.

It’s not like the country has real problems going on or anything. We’ve clearly got time for this.

House Democrats are planning to read out loud special counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted report in a marathon session on Thursday.

“We’ve been saying for weeks that if you think there was no obstruction and no collusion, you haven’t read the Mueller report. So the ongoing quest has been, ‘How do we get that story out there while we are waiting for the witnesses to come in?’” Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon, Pennsylvania Democrat, told The Washington Post.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Why not, they have nothing else better to do.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They should read all his tweets into the record next.

That'll show him.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I call bullsh!t on that.
Most of them are illiterate and don’t know how to read.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
"If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around, does it still make noise?"

"If Nancy Pelosi is in the room and you read a bill, is it still an empty room?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Since the devastating IG Report on Obama Admin/MSM FISA abuse is almost ready for public release twitter.com... , maybe they'll read that for us too?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Even more evidence that these morons are hell bent on losing in 2020.
It really does seem that the dEms plan is to totally destroy and bury their own party.
Zero support base. Zero credibility. Full to the brim with old rich white racists and plummeting, FAST!

2024 will be a choice between Republicans and Libertarians. DeMs won’t even feature.

To the last three dEm supporters left on ATS, there was NO collusion. There was NO attempt at obstruction. The President is a two-term President. Which is a GOOD thing. Stop watching cNn

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't care who you are that's funny as heck. Sad too, it's true, but funny as heck just the same! The total commitment to idiocy is impressive.
edit on 16-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
"If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around, does it still make noise?"

"If Nancy Pelosi is in the room and you read a bill, is it still an empty room?

It depends... according to Democrats one has to approve a bill before they read it...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Huehe..

TDS doesn't exist hahahahahahahahahhahahaqhahahahahahwhwhwhwhqwhaha

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Now, is this the report that only the special council is supposed to be reading? The one that is almost totally unredacted, only meant for about eight people to hear or read? The report that even the congressmen and women not on the council are not supposed to be hearing, let alone the press? I am wondering if that is even legal, if not, how come congressmen and woman can be ignoring the law without being charged with treason.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
They should get a bunch of trannies to read it to small children for extra lulz.

You know the whole Drag Queen story hour is vital.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Now, is this the report that only the special council is supposed to be reading? The one that is almost totally unredacted, only meant for about eight people to hear or read? The report that even the congressmen and women not on the council are not supposed to be hearing, let alone the press? I am wondering if that is even legal, if not, how come congressmen and woman can be ignoring the law without being charged with treason.

If its this top secret.... then all should be revealed.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The one they read outloud is the same one anybody can read and download any time 😆

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The one they read outloud is the same one anybody can read and download any time 😆

So, the congressmen are just nuts then? Ok, no conspiracy, just some people pouting.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol. This is Hilarious.

Trump wins again.

My favorite part so far is 6:35 to 6:55. It should have ended there, but muh hurt feelings.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Why not, they have nothing else better to do.

Thanks to Democrats, the U.S. House has accomplished nothing significant, even after 4.5 months. Tonight continued that streak. We taxpayers are giving these clowns $184,000 for 147 days of working in Washington every year.

As President Trump said in his Immigration speech this afternoon, it's imperative that Republicans take back the House in 15 months.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Word is they all went to KFC afterwards to drown their sorrows !! 😆

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am truly having the time of my life during this administration.

The icing on the cake will be politicians in prison. Trump is playing the deep state like nobody has ever seen. When prominent Dems and Cons start losing their asses over the public disclosure of these investigations, maybe people will finally see.

The realist in me doubts it .

The old school optimistic leftist in me still clings to hope.

In the end, I'm just a rural retard that helped put Trump where he is, to do exactly what he's doing, hoping for retribution regardless of who goes down. Left or right, if they don't fight for what's best for this nation and the people who have vested their very lives in it's collective prosperity, then they are my enemy.

Watching sad displays of whatever the hell this is still makes me chuckle.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Word is they all went to KFC afterwards to drown their sorrows !! 😆

I wonder how many younger Americans know what the letters K.F.C. are shorthand for?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join