It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Orders Information on General Michael T. Flynn Released to Public by 5-31-2019.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump Got " Duped " by Obama on Flynn in 2016 . Lessons Learned by a Alert Mind . Whats Next is Gonna be Ugly for the Dems going into 2020 .........LOL ...........

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Trump knew all along and ...........

The results always outweigh the "in-betweens" 🔥💨
-Confucius (circa 498bc)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Well good buddy this is a new order by a judge working on a case that Mueller pulled together. Its not over dear because there are still many many open cases.
Now a day later I have a bit more detail of what this judge is asking for.

Apparently some congressional type people approached Gen Flynn when he first started to cooperate with Mueller and in a subtle but clear way expressed that he should remember that the president is very fond of him.... hint hint dont squeal I will pardon you.... and ha ha these conversations were recorded... The judge wants to hear those tapes and see the transcripts.

He is also asking for the tape of Mike Flynns conversation with Sergei Kislyac to be released.
We will at the very least be granted the transcripts of the first request.
edit on 5182019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

yeah its so funny isnt it.... lol

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

He is just begging for them to impeach him. With every move he makes. Its almost like that is what he wants.
I bet he is already tired of this game show of a presidency. His wife never wanted it in the first place if her feelings matter to him at all.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Chokes back a laugh.... more like he cant find people who want to work for him except those that congress wont approve.

The government is not running just fine without those seats filled but keep telling yourself that .

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

What does that have to do with the judges release of information in the Mike Flynn case?
edit on 5182019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You read the report?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Has nothing to do with this at all.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The judge is ordering that all redactions in the Mueller report that have to do with Mike Flynn be un redacted.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

He is asking for redactions in the Mueller report be removed... I guess you are right.

As for trump not being warned about Flynn
thats another lie.... trump was warned by several people not to hire Flynn including Chris Chirsty who was an early advisor to the campaign at the time.

He really should not lie about things that are so easily proven.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

start a thread about it

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So why were certain congressmen whispering into Flynn's ear about how he should remember how fond the president is of him when he decided to cooperate with Mueller and his investigation.
And why do you think the judge wants not just the transcripts but the recordings of those conversations?
And he is asking for the recordings and transcripts of Flynn's conversations with Sergei Kislyac.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Could he be providing information to congress that Flynn revealed to in investigators about Jr that has been hidden from congress? I'm not sure when Jr is set to testify if its before of after this information is released but it might influence just what Jr says to congress or give congress a reason to ask questions they would never thought to ask.
My question would be why hasn't a lawyer or two and some congressional aides been charged with obstruction? I mean just from what I heard it seems to be obstruction to me.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

This is the judge that told Flynn " You basically sold your country out".
That judge has arbitrarily released previously sealed information in the Mike Flynn case that implies that trump had congressmen approach Flynn when he first began cooperating with Mueller and hinted that he should not cooperate and that the president would pardon him.
The judge has released several pages of testimony regarding that.
Now he is ordering that any transcripts and recordings of such conversations be turned over immediatly.
He has also demanded the tapes of Flynns conversations with Sergei Kislyac. These I believe would be in the hands of the DOJ and I wonder if there will be a conflict with this demand from the judge.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Junior is not scheduled to speak to congress. He will answer question from a select group of senators behind closed doors.
No this has nothing at all to do with that.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

nice distraction from the real issue here. LOL.

of course.... its your thing right?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

What ruling? Flynn plead guilty.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The judge that accused Flynn of selling out his country? Yeah right.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Perhaps it will be exactly what the judge asked for.... transcripts and recordings of Flynn's conversations with congressmen who were essentially warning him not to cooperate.

Yeah those dirty plants right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join