It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Orders Information on General Michael T. Flynn Released to Public by 5-31-2019.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
May 16, 2019

Federal Judge orders information related to General Michael Flynn released NLT May 31, 2019.

Judge Sullivan ordered portions of Mueller’s report related to General Mike Flynn to be made public by May 31, 2019, the Associated Press reported.

The judge also ordered transcripts of Flynn’s late 2016 calls to Russian Ambassador Kislyak to be released.

“[A]nd the transcripts of any other audio recordings of Mr. Flynn, including, but not limited to, audio recordings of Mr. Flynn’s conversations with Russian officials, by no later than May 31, 2019,” the full docket text read.

“The government further ordered to file on the public docket in this case by no later than May 31, 2019 an un-redacted version of those portions of the report that relate to Mr. Flynn,” Judge Sullivan wrote.

This is the first court order forcing the DOJ to release portions of Mueller’s redacted report to the public.

Judge Sullivan on Thursday also unsealed General Flynn’s records and a government memo detailed the “significance and usefulness” of Flynn’s cooperation.
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I wonder why? Anyone have an educated guess?

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/16/2019 by carewemust because: Title Adjustment

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sullivan is the same judge that ordered Mueller to produce files on flynn. To see the scope of the investigation .

Hopefully he didn’t like what he saw .

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

-CareWeMust

Sure, a guess... I don't know how educated. Anyway...

I think we will begin seeing more of this and actually, I hope that we do. I think the judicial branch will start defying or provoking the executive branch, in defense of the legislative.

Balance has to be regained. When the executive branch is getting out of control, when there are people getting installed left and right who talk about unlimited and unobstructed executive power... well, it's time to step in and say something.

And all the ire so far has been targeted at the legislative branch while congressional powers have pretty much been neutered.

Someone else has to step in, and the only remaining branch is... judicial.

Just my guess, but I'm hoping we will see some balance restored to the force.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Link inside the OP Article.................

FLYNN DOCS RELEASED: Shows Deep State Original 302 Document Is Still Missing 😎

In December 2018 Robert Mueller released the Flynn 302 documents that recorded the FBI interview of General Michael Flynn on January 24, 2017.

Flynn was set up by the deep state and not informed that it was a clandestine investigation before they met him in his office at the White House. The FBI pushed General Flynn not to have a lawyer present for the interview. The FBI did not tell him they were spying on him and had a transcript of his previous call with the Russian ambassador.

Mueller stated that the original 302 document was not included and had to be rewritten because the first version inadvertently contained a header labeled “DRAFT
DOCUMENT/DELIBERATIVE MATERIAL.”

"Hmmmmm"

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

-CareWeMust

I think we will begin seeing more of this and actually, I hope that we do. I think the judicial branch will start defying or provoking the executive branch, in defense of the legislative.

Balance has to be regained. When the executive branch is getting out of control, when there are people getting installed left and right who talk about unlimited and unobstructed executive power... well, it's time to step in and say something.

And all the ire so far has been targeted at the legislative branch while congressional powers have pretty much been neutered.

Bet you was all crickets during the Obama years. That guy used the executive like I used socks as a teenager.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Sullivan is the same judge that ordered Mueller to produce files on flynn. To see the scope of the investigation .

Hopefully he didn’t like what he saw .

IMO, If the DOJ (Barr) produces the files BEFORE the May 31st deadline, we'll know that they are GOOD for Flynn and Trump.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

I recall how the DOJ, FBI, and State Department, frustrated the hell out of the Republican-led U.S. House. They were denied access to Spygate-related documents throughout 2017 and 2018.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OMG...that's OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: Duderino

-CareWeMust

Bet you was all crickets during the Obama years. That guy used the executive like I used socks as a teenager.

You're misinformed.

wiki

Trump issues executive orders at a faster pace than any president after Ronald Reagan, and matches Reagan's numbers so far: 47.6 per year.

Obama is lower than any recent president. When I say recent, I mean you'd have to go back a 124 years to Grover Cleveland to find someone who issued them at a slower pace.

edit on 16-5-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It's the "Impact" not the "Quantity" 😎

And in some cases, It's both 😃

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is big.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sullivan has seen a lot of this information. But it didn’t affect his ruling .

So I hope the information was inadmissible at the trial .

Then it would more likely be favorable . IMO
edit on 16-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I recall how the DOJ, FBI, and State Department, frustrated the hell out of the Republican-led U.S. House. They were denied access to Spygate-related documents throughout 2017 and 2018.

And I remember how in 2017 and 2018, all those departments were led by republicans put in place by Trump himself.

That really does not support your point very strongly. Only shows the republican party is in disarray.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Obama wasn't that "involved" in his Presidency. That's why when Trump took office, he expressed dismay over how many empty judicial seats he inherited.

And of course we all know how Obama allowed Putin hack our 2016 elections. Well...he did tell Putin to "Cut it out!"... but that's about it.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I listened that interview on the radio live today. You could HEAR Wolf salivating, like he used to do when Mueller had "the walls closing in" on Trump, LOL. It's going to be fun seeing CNN exposed by IG Horowitz soon!

BTW... Political gets the headline correct.

"Person tied to CONGRESS tried to influence Flynn's cooperation with Mueller"
Source: www.politico.com...

CNN personnel have deluded themselves for so long, they just can't comprehend of anyone other than Trump doing something wrong. Pitiful.
edit on 5/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The DOJ (Rod Rosenstein) stonewalled to such an extent in 2017 and 2018, the House Intel Committee voted to Impeach him. But Paul Ryan wouldn't bring it to the House Floor for a vote.

Thankfully, both of them are gone now.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is the judge who after seeing all the good stuff that we haven't been able to see asked the prosecutors if they had considered charging flynn with treason.
Oh please, please your honor release the whole juicy story for us to read!
edit on 16-5-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Is this judge even qualified to demand a release of these documents? I have personally known three judges pretty well, they are headstrong and run by beliefs, two of them skirted laws to get things done, I can't say whether the third one did or not, I never actually saw him do any of that. There are thousands of judges with many different opinions and beliefs out there. I have read of many judges doing things that were overturned over the years in higher courts. I question whether this judge is even qualified to demand anything. It is a big game polititions play, it has been going on for decades but now is getting a lot worse over say the last eight years or so. Even during Obama's rein they were doing it more, frivolous lawsuits and rulings by people not even qualified to do it.

It is sickening that politicians are making a mockery of our judicial system, I thought that our judicial system was supposed to be independent of politics.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It will be proven that the FBI lied. Flynn was falsely accused/indicted.

Why is this important? Because it appears Judge Sullivan suspects the transcript of the phone call will match statements from Flynn to the FBI. Ergo Flynn did not lie to the FBI.

Since reviewing the November 30th, 2017, pleading we’ve been pointing out how the FBI admits to intercepting the Flynn-Kislyak call, but the FBI never put a factual transcript in the court record.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Prosecutor BOB MUELLER did something similar to 4 people in the infamous Whitey Bulger case. He FRAMED 4 men, and kept them in jail for years, to protect Bulger.

Source: www.zerohedge.com...

Sidebar: As the article states, Special Prosecutor John Durham wanted to indict Bob Mueller in 1999, but A.G. Janet Reno didn't give him that much authority. Maybe he'll have another opportunity soon?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Here's a brief summary of Judge Emmet Sullivan's most recent major decisions.

www.foxnews.com...

He seems to have the authority to force releases of documents, wiretaps, transcripts, etc..

<<   2  3  4 >>

join