It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dazed, Fazed and Confused...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello, I'm so new that's it's embarrassing. Anyone want to adopt a newbie Brit? I have to confess I am mainly here to check out the UFO side of things. However this is a huge space and I am perfectly willing to digress and be distracted - as long as it is fascinating and/or enlightening.

Abby

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AbbeyRoad

Welcome to ATS AbbeyRoad , what at first seems daunting soon becomes familiar here.

Enjoy your stay , hope you're not a vegetarian cause I made bacon.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to the site. Someone already offered you a rash of bacon, I can't top that.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one caught my attention recently.

Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family!

Brit here too and have been lurking in the shadows for almost 18 years myself. Only just FINALLY decided to jump in today also...

There have been some awesome discussions around UFOs and potential terrestrial UFOs (looking at you TR-3B / Project Aurora!) over the years which kept me coming back for more (that and the community banter that you just don't find anywhere else tbh )

Hope you enjoy and see you... out there!!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
UFO? Unborn Flying Object??

You know, if you call something a "UFO," you have identified it as such, so it is no longer a Unidentified Flying Object. See what I mean?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

UFO Unidentified Flying Objects seem to have changed to UFLs Unidentified Floating Lights.

I once was sure that we were on our way to universal contact, that there would be a landing or some such and that it would be clear and definite to us all that we were not alone. I myself am now left with a wonderment. Why does contact still seem to be limited to individuals and sightings to random crowds at best. Lights in the sky etc.

One thing though that is clear to me now is that what ever this phenomenon really is, is that it has helped spark an inquisitiveness in many humans as to how our codified histories, our established belief systems are not up to explaining all the questions we can now ask ourselves and this I suppose could be a good thing. Or not.

In any event, here is a link to a sighting I had as a teenager if you are interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AbbeyRoad
Hello, I'm so new that's it's embarrassing. Anyone want to adopt a newbie Brit? I have to confess I am mainly here to check out the UFO side of things. However this is a huge space and I am perfectly willing to digress and be distracted - as long as it is fascinating and/or enlightening.

Abby

Welcome...being dazed is normal...fazed-ATS'll fix that...and confused? You'll fit right in!

But here? The truth will set you free...peace!

MS

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Fellow Brit, you want proof, you cant handle the proof, its been sunny this week beyond belief, no one else will believe that unless you live here, lol

UFO and space topics are what brought me here and Mr Gortex has some amazing threads that actually do justice to the mantra of this website, unfortunatly since about 2016 the 'mud pit' arrived and with it came the 'ATS war 1' it will be remebered by future generations of what not to do to an online community whose common belief was conspiracys, the great divide is still currently in process with a constant influx of partisan BS, oh and thens theres Brexit.....

Hope you enjoy,

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
UFO? Unborn Flying Object??

You know, if you call something a "UFO," you have identified it as such, so it is no longer a Unidentified Flying Object. See what I mean?

You’ve ‘labelled’ it as ‘unidentified’ therefore it is exactly that, unidentified. If it was identified it wouldn’t be labelled ‘unidentified’.
Semantics.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Hey I like your title to this as well as your user name Abbey Road. I found Abbey road in London turns out there's a famous recording studio there.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I am the same way I am super confused

new topics

top topics

join