It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange Punched a Hole in the Milky Way. But What Exactly Is It?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

dark matter, which has been detected via indirect methods.

Actually they would have you believe that but dark matter has been theorized and not found. They have tried everything and have not found the particle that could cause dark matter.

They are spending big bucks trying to discover dark matter and even talking about a bigger better collider but so far nada...just theories..

Like bluesjr said Ben Davidson of Suspicious Observers is on top of the search for dark matter and frequently shows the latest papers on the search for dark matter. So far all searches and detection methods have been failures at finding the stuff.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Maybe some sort of a gravitational space storm. Cool read !!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Something Strange Punched a Hole in the Milky Way. But What Exactly Is It?

When did this happen? imo this falls under the jurisdiction of cosmic vandalism and need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and the perps forced to repair the damage.
edit on 16-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

what if i told you that this is bein made by me, because of breaking laws of singularity?

i am alredy "askin" will i be procecuted after showing beings reasons of condemning true criminals behind nameraping and identity thieving?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh no.. here come the Nibiru posts! o.o

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Oh no.. here come the Nibiru posts! o.o

The electric universe folks have already shown up. Why not let the other nutters get their say in too?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Any thing any of us could come up with (and I mean everyone on the planet, not just ATS) would just be a guess.

Why is the object invisible if it is indeed an 'object' that caused it? Or is it simply invisible because someone's yet to observe it?

Some people try to tell me God exists despite him also being invisible..... guess he must be real if other people tell me he does.
I hold similar views to theory based science.

Yeah yeah math and all that, but I could do math that proves Cookie Monster rules the galaxy, like how you can use the Drake Equation to prove France is entirely populated by Unicorns.

What can I say, I'm a fan of observable science.

For all we know this "hole" is just some random hole naturally created by the spin of the galaxy or Galactus Cookie Monster taking a dump.

I love science, but we tend to know less than we do.
edit on 16-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Although at the macro level we have mathematical equations broadly understanding gravity and its affects, I think there's much more we do not understand. I think gravity is not some side effect property of matter but some kind of force generated by motion between particles.
motion is not required for gravity, only density of mass

btw good topic op

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think we found who did it.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterOfNonexistent

Black matter matters. Sorry I just had to say it but really all matter matters.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterOfNonexistent

you nailed it, lol

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Richw007

So did Gortex

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Dark Matter asteroid...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It's just a matter of time, that's all.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just a random thought, but wouldn't 'invisible matter' be a more suitable term? The word dark makes people imagine some dark colored mass, while the name comes from it being invisible to the perceivable perception. It's existence is theories by the effects it creates around it.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

What was the trajectory of the object? Did it move in a straight line or did it zig and zag around objects?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

What was the trajectory of the object? Did it move in a straight line or did it zig and zag around objects?

lol, ufo's ive seen on 3 different occasions moved in a steady trajectory

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It was a gigantic Snickers bar.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Could this event cause a shock wave throughout the Milkyway Galaxy?

The proof of the event just became visible to the astronomer. I wonder if the shock wave is not far behind. The solar system could be in for a bumpy ride.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for a Christian to show up and say that maybe God farted and it blew a hole in the galaxy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join