It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look at how Bob Lazar interviews match up with Pentagon's admission of studying UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
George Knapp posted this on the KLAS news site

In part, the article states in regards to the Gimbal video: "When Bob saw it, he said it has to be a gravity propelled craft. That it does mimic the propulsion system, Bob Lazar described."

On the Tic Tac video: "No question in my mind, that's the way the craft operated," Lazar said. "It's the exact same propulsion system."

www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thats ashame. I got this message when clicking the link

Our European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Lots of American and other websites contravene European data gathering and privacy laws. There of course are many ways around it. The simplest is to save it into the wayback machine and presto

Click link here

As for Bob Lazar's comments. Well his story could have easily been solved with enough resources thrown at it. But I guess it makes a better story if it isn't quite solved and left open ended.

So I'd take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

The American conspiracy community is divided on bob lazar between two factions.. those who think bob lazar is a total fraud..and the people who will believe anything...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I believe parts of the Lazar story.

I do think his technical specifics are wrong, but not because he's lying. I think they're wrong because his understanding of the technology was poor/incomplete.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Yeah, I'm not sure about Lazar either. I do think some of his work records were scrubbed, I think Knapp even found there was some truth to this.

He doesn't seem like he wants the attention, especially these days. I suspect there is at least some truth to what he's saying, but wonder how much is embellishment or just made up. I don't think he's a total fraud

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Yeah, I'm not sure about Lazar either. I do think some of his work records were scrubbed, I think Knapp even found there was some truth to this.

He doesn't seem like he wants the attention, especially these days. I suspect there is at least some truth to what he's saying, but wonder how much is embellishment or just made up. I don't think he's a total fraud

I'm gonna go with this also. I mean the dude used to hang out with John Lear.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

And hookers!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

And hookers!

According to court documents......allegedly

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Hey, brothels need IT too. I see nothing wrong with him moonlighting as a computer consultant and offering his services to perfectly legitimate businesses. Some people have hangups, man...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The Bob Lazar story has intrigued me for a the past few decades but today, I saw an excerpt of an interview where he says he believes the reason the re-engineered tech is kept under wraps is partly because of its weapon possibilities. Well, call me cynical, but if advanced weapons were possible from this alien tech, the U.S. would have already developed them and be using them as a threat to make the rest of the world bow down in terror.

As I said...call me cynical.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ever since that 90s show from long ago, I've always been intrigued by lazar.

Who knows, perhaps the tic-tacs are US based and operate under a different scope, even if it means aggressively defending itself from discovery of our own forces.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
The Bob Lazar story has intrigued me for a the past few decades but today, I saw an excerpt of an interview where he says he believes the reason the re-engineered tech is kept under wraps is partly because of its weapon possibilities. Well, call me cynical, but if advanced weapons were possible from this alien tech, the U.S. would have already developed them and be using them as a threat to make the rest of the world bow down in terror.

As I said...call me cynical.

It might be possible (in fact likely) for the alien tech to be weaponized. However it is Also likely and most probable that we are too dumb to decipher alien tech perhaps hundreds of thousands or even millions of years ahead of us. Imagine dropping your smart phone into an anthill. Do you suppose they would be able to back engineer it and weaponize it?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
Well, call me cynical, but if advanced weapons were possible from this alien tech, the U.S. would have already developed them and be using them as a threat to make the rest of the world bow down in terror.

Having other countries believe you have advanced, world-destroying alien tech is almost as good as actually having it.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

And hookers!

What wrong with hookers? Some of my best friends are working girls.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Even if the technology we're only 50 years ahead of us it would be light years better. Compare today's technology to a hundred years ago

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Looks like Jeremy is interviewing Lazar about this live on his YouTube channel at 5:30 PDT ( about 20 minutes from the time stamp on this post)

youtu.be...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: COLLECTOR1

50 years ago was the 70’s.. we are definitely ahead of them, but light years?!!

Idk..

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I like how Knapp adds this to the end:

“SIDENOTE: George Knapp's name also appears in the credits of the Bob Lazar documentary because he was interviewed for the film.”

Umm he’s the producer. This reminds me, I heard him doing a promo interview when the doc came out, and they asked if he was paid as a producer. Knapp pauses and stumbles out “not that I know of”. They ribbed him a bit about firing his managment then moved on. These are the small examples of the type of dishonesty that shows me I can’t trust Knapp about anything that would question credibility of the Lazar story. If he made the decision to lie rather than allow jusgment over his accepting payment for the movie (which btw I see no problem with), imagine if he knew something that would really debunk this mess?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I honestly do wonder why the Lazar case can't be solved. There is plenty of minutiae to chew on and some goes one way to hint that the story has a ring of truth and the rest seems to discredit Bob.

But why did this story come to light? And why has it never really been solved? Just a whole load of gaps left open.

It was certainly to become a career changer for George Knapp.

In the early 90’s, I worked for Altamira Communications in Las Vegas, and the reason I took the job is that Altamira has its own TV studio, and the owner was willing to finance the ultimate UFO documentary project. I sketched out an initial series of 12 documentary films. We travelled all over the country to interview authorities and witnesses.

.....A US Congressman introduced me to a Russian physicist who was in the US to lecture about nuclear arms issues. He had been the national security advisor to Russian president Yeltsin, to the Russian Parliament, and to their Academy of Sciences. We engaged him to seek out sources of UFO information, people who had never spoken publicly about the topic. He did. I made two trips to Russia.....

Interview with George Knapp - Oct 2018

So from going from being a reporter for a local news channel suddenly George becomes a PR guy for a firm with some very interesting customers. Next thing you know they are funding a UFO documentary and he is heading off to Russia to talk UFOs there. All as a result of an introduction and a nice chat with a guy who was not only a national security advisor in Russia but also happened to be in Vegas to talk about nuclear arms.

Meanwhile back in Vegas Bob Lazar was signed up with Bigelow in a Company called Zeta Reticuli 2. He's then left to his own devices to do his thing.

Now I don't pretend to know the exact details of what was going on. But I'd suggest that the Lazar story is a cover story for something else. Bob might have been a stooge in it all or even a willing volunteer. Knapp is allowed to go so far in the telling of the story but not too far. So we are left with this myth that the story has become. The new film did nothing to add any clarification.

edit on 17/5/2019 by mirageman because: ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join