It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allergy and asthma relief

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

originally posted by: Hypntick
Yeah...three HEPA filters in the apartment running constantly. Xyzal, Singular, Albuterol, and Symbicort. It sucks, is not fun in any way and I've been dealing with it my entire life. Luckily no food allergies, just every tree and grass you could imagine, and all household pets (except fish). Would love to get on allergy shots, but the first 6 months you have to go twice weekly, my work schedule does not have me in town that often to get on a regular regimen.

I will agree with the spicy food helping some though, it doesn't stop anything, but it thins the mucous out enough that it's not as unpleasant just trying to sit and breathe.

HEPA filters are good, but mine are all put away. I use an Air Knight, expensive but worth it. I don't know if there is a portable version - mine is installed in the furnace flue. It even deals with mold spores. Have you tried negative ion generators?

We (me and my sis) just installed (easy-peasy) a 'Swordfish' UVC whole home air filter system on our furnace and I have been breathing clear ever since.

Safely kills viruses, moulds, bacteria, dust mites and fungi with UVC light to alleviate allergies, asthma, cold and flu symptoms

edit on 15CDT12America/Chicago030121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join