It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama: Hey, y'all, watch this! Missouri: Hold my beer.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Well, it looks like Alabama is far from the only state fighting back against abortion on demand. First there was Georgia, passing a tough anti-abortion bill. Then Alabama passed the most restrictive abortion bill in the country. Now it seems Missouri has upped ante once again with an even tougher abortion law.

In February, the House forwarded legislation to the Senate requiring a doctor to check for a fetal heartbeat before performing an abortion or face a $1,000 fine and a potential loss or revocation of his or her medical license.

It also includes a provision to ban a woman from aborting a fetus that might have Down syndrome, as well as a requirement that both parents be notified before a minor receives an abortion.

The package contains no exceptions for pregnancies that are the result of rape or incest.

All because the abortion-as-birth-control crowd cheered so loudly when New York and Virginia went to the opposite end of the issue.

Does anyone get it now? Men get to have a say in the country's laws as well. How many more states are going to try and fight it out for the toughest anti-abortion law? Will it take a Constitutional Amendment to declare that the unborn have rights too? How far will you set the country back in order to have free sex without consequences? that is what this is all about, after all is said and done.

You've already lost Roe vs. Wade. I guess we'll see how far you are willing to go.

TheRedneck

+26 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If my wife wants to abort our child, that is our business. And that is the way it is in Asia. American minds are twisted due to their own selfishness of their own way of how the world should be

+27 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
If my wife wants to abort our child, that is our business. And that is the way it is in Asia. American minds are twisted due to their own selfishness of their own way of how the world should be

I actually believe murder should be against the law, but if you want to live in a world where people can just decide to off someone because it is more convenient then have at it I guess.

+5 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I actually believe murder should be against the law, but if you want to live in a world where people can just decide to off someone because it is more convenient then have at it I guess.

I guess now you understand human nature at its point of survival. It is how the human mind works. Woman wants no child, it gets aborted. That is how it works in the real world of survival.

+21 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Woman wants no child, it gets aborted. That is how it works in the real world of survival.

In nature, we call that "extinction," not "survival."

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

God hope so...

The tougher the abortion restrictions, the sooner the problem explodes and we can ignore that fight again for another 2 generations!!

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I think you may need to google or Webster the word extinction ..lol

It doesn’t mean what you think it does

+10 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

More than that is the logistical situation...

Incest, rape , life of the mother..

Coat hanger and other at home remedies..

And all while the same people who are pro-life, are also anti-welfare... lol

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Aborting a baby is now as easy as buying a candy bar:

Campus vending machines offer emergency contraception

Plan B

There is one thing about the Universe I have absolute faith in. And this is people will continue to copulate and have babies.

edit on 16-5-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The only criteria is to detect a heartbeat? So women can get as many abortions as they want within the first month?

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So you had to make a thread because you feel all wounded about the fact you are a male and feel excluded from the discussion. In the other Alabama thread you were opposed to it and said of the people putting forward this law...

Not that these politicians have enough brainpower among them to figure out how to hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun if they are standing inside it... sometimes I think people get elected to office here just to get them away from decent folk.

But you have now flipped because your macho feelings are all hurt.

Sad state of affairs

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Have you thought about how the actions of the right will energize the left to come out in mass to vote in the next election?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Since when is contraception abortion? I keep hearing how it's supposed to be the same thing, but I have never... literally never... come into contact with anyone against abortion that thought it was the same.

Sounds like another Internet-based rumor to me.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

So you had to make a thread because you feel all wounded...

Not wounded, just done with the BS. Wounded would imply I couldn't fight anymore. Not the case, hoss. Sit back and watch as your precious court decision goes down the drain.

Oh, and the thread is about the Missouri law... reading is a good thing. You should try it.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Nope, hey it's our business if we want to murder people lol. What a crock.

Jaden
edit on 16-5-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Have you thought about how the actions of the right will energize the left to come out in mass to vote in the next election?

Have you thought about the fact that it will also energize the right? Trump ran as an anti-abortion candidate in 2016. How'd that work out for ya?

Anyway, NY and VA have already brought this about.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The only criteria is to detect a heartbeat? So women can get as many abortions as they want within the first month?

That's the law. No more rip the baby to shreds as it is trying to be delivered.

TheRedneck

+4 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The forced birth extremists are getting out of hand.

Implementing basically Sharia Law in our country.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Protecting babies is pretty twisted.....

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: uncommitted

So you had to make a thread because you feel all wounded...

Not wounded, just done with the BS. Wounded would imply I couldn't fight anymore. Not the case, hoss. Sit back and watch as your precious court decision goes down the drain.

Oh, and the thread is about the Missouri law... reading is a good thing. You should try it.

TheRedneck

Just making sure people know how others flip their opinions to be pro rather than anti on such a serious issue because their feelings are hurt, that's all, wouldn't want people not to know just how deep your feelings are('nt)
edit on 16-5-2019 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join