It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey or Brennan Certified and Pushed the Fake Anti-Trump Dossier that Hillary Paid For.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
... also the Trey Gowdy from the article was also a "former", was he also fired for being crooked?

Is there something at all actually evidenced in the article?

Resigned but what are facts but truths instead of bigoted biases. Hiliarhea was found to have been responsible for the massive outbreak of tds by those refuse to see reality! Hey Kool-Aid man

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They will have some serious explaining to do... They lied to the FISA judges claiming it was "verified"..

Btw - when was the last time RBG made a public appearance? I feel like we never hear about her anymore.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

The fisa court conducted an investigation and discovered that the Obama Administration lied to them several times over the years. That information was passed on to ig Horowitz.

Supreme Court transcripts show that Ruth Ginsburg was there this month and asked some questions during the hearings. But Justice Clarence Thomas had to help her down from the bench because she was so frail.
edit on 5/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Faux news citing itself as source and then echoed nearly word for word in another 'news' portal.

And it turns out it is empty speculation, too, if you bother trying to get to the bottom of it.

... and why is nearly everyone referenced a 'former' whatever?

Stellar journalism on show for all to see!

Says the guy who pretends to be an expert on laws he doesn't understand.

And because they are literally the former FBI and CIA directors....

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There is a very real concern in my mind that the uncovering of all the bad deeds that took place will be used to distract the critical thinkers.

Think about this, the minds who ha e kept up with the spying, dossier, emails, lies etc are the same ones who would investigate and critique any new war on Iran.

Make sure you pay attention to what's happening in the right hand while the left hand puts cuffs on Comey, Brennan, Lynch, Schiff etc..

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Trey Gowdy was a South Carolina Congressmen who chose to enter private law, instead of running for 2019 re-election. He was "in" on all the Spygate investigations up to 12.31.2018.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Right on, the link was just one of his resignations (we lost a great leader when he made that choice but I get it.) I am completely aware of it's lack of meat and potatoes thanks for reading it.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Seeing the guilty Hillary/Obama shills blame each other and accuse each other is the really big paycheck here.

Loving every minute that's coming.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: chr0naut

lucky for all, your confusion and ignorance won't change the facts. It's about to all come out and explain just how corrupt the idiot left was and is. When it does, we can finally move on from the few hold outs like you who refuse to accept reality. till then, shoot straight, and reload often.

There's an awful lot of people you are calling idiots.

Many of them are academics and have notably high IQ's (although some are, no doubt, idiots). The same could be said for the right wing.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton called 100 million people deplorable (blanket stmt for Trump supporters).

Many Trump supporters are academics and have notably high IQ's 💥😎💥

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Why don't you leftists have ANY self awareness? Like any at all?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I am not a leftist.

I am a capitalist, I believe in family and uphold the rule of law. I believe that there are clear and unquestionable human rights and that they should never be transgressed. I am a born-again Christian. I believe in small, decentralized and strongly regulated government with checks and balances. I believe in democracy in the terms of one person, one vote. I believe in individualism tempered with the fact that we must love God above everything but we must love others as we love ourselves.

The truth is an absolute, not something that is situational or socially acceptable.

Ideologically, I sit between the left and the right and strenuously oppose extremism of all forms.

I know myself. I'm as self aware as you are.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hillary Clinton called 100 million people deplorable (blanket stmt for Trump supporters).

Many Trump supporters are academics and have notably high IQ's 💥😎💥

Who cares what Hillary says. She's just another old person now. She lost.

At least she doesn't wail about past contenders all over the media, like wimpy wumpy and the sycophants.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

They will have some serious explaining to do... They lied to the FISA judges claiming it was "verified"..

Btw - when was the last time RBG made a public appearance? I feel like we never hear about her anymore.

Ah yes but they didn't just present the dossier to FISC did they?

They presented individual facts.

Just because the dossier was unverified doesn't mean that everything in it was. At last report, about 80% of the Steele was verified and correct. We also know of a number of those facts from the Mueller report.

But we'll see what pans out in the new investigation.

In the meantime, it'd be fairly stupid to believe the headlines when press don't have any of the actual evidence before them. The clever thing is to wait for the result.

Perhaps it'd be fun to look at old headlines about what Mueller was going to find, and compare them to the actual report?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Seeing the guilty Hillary/Obama shills blame each other and accuse each other is the really big paycheck here.

Loving every minute that's coming.

Since both COMEY and BRENNAN voted for COMMUNIST candidates at one time, they were most likely working as a team, to launch their non-violent coup against President Trump.

Comey + Brennan = Supported Communism: www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
“Wait for the result”

Ha ha haaaaaaa, hell yes we’re waiting for the result.
The result will be: a second term.

By a landslide

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I am not a leftist.

I am a capitalist, I believe in family and uphold the rule of law. I believe that there are clear and unquestionable human rights and that they should never be transgressed. I am a born-again Christian. I believe in small, decentralized and strongly regulated government with checks and balances. I believe in democracy in the terms of one person, one vote. I believe in individualism tempered with the fact that we must love God above everything but we must love others as we love ourselves.

The truth is an absolute, not something that is situational or socially acceptable.

Ideologically, I sit between the left and the right and strenuously oppose extremism of all forms.

I know myself. I'm as self aware as you are.

Oh boy
Post history is a wonderful function here.
Interesting timing as well.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Forgive me if I don't use lusty, hysterical prose to write this overwhelmingly brillant post.

But, how does one certify a dossier? Do you take it to a notary public?

Anyway, the pee tape thing continues to persist, IMHO, because it's believable. Trump's behavior in relation to Obama also gives credence to him hiring prostitutes to urinate on a bed that Obama slept on.

We have yet to know if it's true or not.

In the spirit of the times, and because I'm In the land of facts-are-not-facts and relative truth, I'll continue believing and promoting it to be true until proven otherwise.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DJMSN

No kidding? Then what official office did Joe digenova hold?

It isn't that hard to find out...

You're usually pretty good about these kinds of things...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Actually, in all fairness, I think she did say 'about half of them', not all of them...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join