It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey or Brennan Certified and Pushed the Fake Anti-Trump Dossier that Hillary Paid For.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
May 15, 2019

The salacious, unverified anti-Trump dossier was used by the FBI to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump presidential campaign.

The dossier, funded by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, sent shockwaves through the country and the halls of power in D.C. when it was published in January 2017, complete with lurid tales of a sex tape featuring prostitutes that the Russian government was said to be holding over President Trump's head.

Now that Attorney General Bill Barr has assigned Federal Prosecutor John Durham to investigate several areas of potential criminal actions conducted by former President Obama's administration, Obama's CIA Director JOHN BRENNAN and FBI Director JAMES COMEY are turning on each other. Each accusing the other of using the Dossier to break federal law(s).

A debate is heating up over whether it was former CIA Director John Brennan or former FBI Director James Comey who attempted to include the unverified Trump dossier in the high-profile Intelligence Community Assessment of January 2017 that focused on Russian interference.

A report from Fox News on Wednesday offered competing claims, with some sources telling them that a yet-to-be-made-public email chain from late 2016 shows that “Comey told [FBI] subordinates that … Brennan insisted the dossier be included” in the assessment, while a former CIA official “put the blame squarely on Comey.”
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Regardless of who used the anti-Trump dossier to illegally obtain a FISA Spy warrant, it is Hillary Clinton/DNC who paid to have this lie-filled dossier compiled.

And guess who the FBI went to, in order to collaborate the accuracy of the anti-Trump dossier? Hold on to your seats! The FBI went to Hillary Clinton's associate, SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL. (Just revealed by Congressman Trey Gowdy tonight.)

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

As former FISA Court Judge JOE DiGENOVA said recently, former CIA Director John Brennan will need 5 defense attorneys. And President Obama had better start looking for a law firm specializing in defending high-ranking officials.

DiGenova Poweful Interview 5.14.2019: www.judicialwatch.org...

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/15/2019 by carewemust because: Title Adjustment

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I predict that the main players will all end up in orange rompers before long.

Netflix has to be drooling at the thought, of a prison reality series with Hillary Clinton as the central character.

Alderson, WV could use the Hollywood money, and West Virginia's apple orchards could use all of Hillary's manure.

It's win-win...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Faux news citing itself as source and then echoed nearly word for word in another 'news' portal.

And it turns out it is empty speculation, too, if you bother trying to get to the bottom of it.

... and why is nearly everyone referenced a 'former' whatever?

Stellar journalism on show for all to see!

edit on 16/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

As mentioned, more dangerous to
The United States stability and rule
of law than Watergate.

In fact, this whole conspiracy caused more damage
than I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.

I knew it was bad , but I never knew it was this bad.
I do not think that the taxpaying citizens have fully
grasped what has occurred.

It was an illegal attempt to overthrow a duly elected
President of The United States of America.
Lord have mercy on us all.

S&F

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

of law than Watergate.

S&F

"Treason" is the only word that fits. I think Americans will be horrified when the full truth gets out.

MTV, of course, will capitalize on the unique opportunity for "The Real World: Leavenworth".

I think I would actually watch that...

Leavenworth is actually best case scenario for convicted traitors.

Treason convictions can result in execution... or a lifetime vacation to beautiful Guantanamo Bay.
edit on 16-5-2019 by madmac5150 because: My brain said not to... why start listening now...

+5 more 
posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Faux news citing itself as source and then echoed nearly word for word in another 'news' portal.

And it turns out it is empty speculation, too, if you bother trying to get to the bottom of it.

Guess you missed the parts that are from a FISA judge and Congressman Trey Gowdy, among others.

The majority of the story is public knowledge.

And nearly everyone involved is referenced as "former" because they were all fired for being crooked.

Keep up.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Faux news citing itself as source...

Isn't... isn't that EXACTLY how the dossier got included in the first place? Fusion was feeding it to the FBI, and then leaked it to the press, which the FBI then pointed to as 'evidence' that it was true?

You should be quite happy with Fox then?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Guess you missed the parts that are from a FISA judge and Congressman Trey Gowdy, among others.

And nearly everyone involved is referenced as "former" because they were all fired for being crooked.

Keep up.

Oooh, "a FISA judge". Which one?

This Trey Gowdy?. Class!

... also the Trey Gowdy from the article was also a "former", was he also fired for being crooked?

Is there something at all actually evidenced in the article?

I also notice that the Faux News link has disappeared from the OP. Was it too embarrassing that the original Faux news article linked referenced Faux news as its primary source?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

lucky for all, your confusion and ignorance won't change the facts. It's about to all come out and explain just how corrupt the idiot left was and is. When it does, we can finally move on from the few hold outs like you who refuse to accept reality. till then, shoot straight, and reload often.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

of law than Watergate.

S&F

It happened in 1963 as well with JFK. It was just direct, violent and bloody. Still carried out by the intel community at the behest of the deep state. After the coup, the Johnson puppet was put in charge to ramp up the MIC.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/16.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

So sounds like they both wanted it then.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If they did nothing wrong, then they should welcome the investigation.

Isn't that what was said of Trump for the past 2 years?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now it's "we don't need any more".

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is a curious tendency in the use of adjectives to degrade opposing views while not giving reasons.
Who might have introduced this to public discussions? I think that was Donald J. T.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I hated when he said his opposition was a basket of deplorables ... oh wait ...

Stop watching fake news propaganda.
edit on 16-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
looking at this blurb :

Regardless of who used the anti-Trump dossier to illegally obtain a FISA Spy warrant, it is Hillary Clinton/DNC who paid to have this lie-filled dossier compiled.

And guess who the FBI went to, in order to collaborate the accuracy of the anti-Trump dossier? Hold on to your seats! The FBI went to Hillary Clinton's associate, SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL. (Just revealed by Congressman Trey Gowdy tonight.)

this is only looking down the hallway of corruption.... link up the other pertinent dots...
Within HRCs missing e-mails is the Insurance File which was indeed the Collusion/Ficticious Dossier, supported in part by the MI6 Intel of England...the missing E-Mails along with the Insurance Folder were all on both Weiners Lap-Top And in existing POTUS#44 White House electronic Communications with SoS HRC...

bet ya'll that the Vegas odds makers have BHO & Wifey at 5-2 odds they will 'relocate' to a Non-Extradition Nation or perhaps, Kenya ---after the Swamp Draining ramps up in July

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You need to get some of your facts straight and correct your post. You have contined to refer to Joe Digenova as a former FISA court Judge. Federal Judges serve for life, unless impeached for misconduct. He is a former US Attorney in the District of Columbia. He has NERVER served as a Judge. He has never had any association with the FISA court. I have corrected you before yet you continue to attempt to bolster your claim, which is now what can only be described as an intentional lie. Isupport the theory but you are discrediting yourself and this story with false information otherwise known as fake news. Stop it

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

No kidding? Then what official office did Joe digenova hold?

By the way, here is additional information on how the FBI collaborated the Trump Russia dossier.

dailycaller.com...

Also it looks like FBI director Comey was attempting to Blackmail President Trump with the dossier.

dailycaller.com...

No wonder he was fired so quickly afterwards.
edit on 5/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

He has never "held" office. A "holder" of office is elected to that office. Mr. Digenova's claim to fame is as the lead prosecutor of spy Johnathan Pollard and as a Special Prosecutor that looked for Bill Clintons passport file. He has never been elected to any office, he has never been a Judge, not Federal nor State nor a local Judge. He was a US Attorney in the District of Columbia.

en.wikipedia.org...

I support the theory that the previous administration was spying or at least elements were. You are distorting facts to boslter the story and it really doesnt need much help. Let it play out. The claim that Comey was attempting to blackmail President Trump is wrong. The FBI expressed concerns that it would APPEAR they were attempting to blackmail the President if he was briefed on the dossier. It is not being claimed by anyone other than you that Comey was blackmailing Trump, they expressed internal concerns it could look that way.

You remind me of a silly person who states anything and believes its true because they said it. Just because you say something does not mean its true. This story is real enough, it doesnt need help to emblish the facts and will only discredit the story which is what the MSM wants to do. I believe Mr. Digenova but he has never ever been a part of the FISA court and while he may have friends in that circle, he was not working for the court in way shape or manner.
edit on 5/16/2019 by DJMSN because: correction

edit on 5/16/2019 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Keep up.

Oooh, "a FISA judge". Which one?

This Trey Gowdy?. Class!

... also the Trey Gowdy from the article was also a "former", was he also fired for being crooked?

Is there something at all actually evidenced in the article?

I also notice that the Faux News link has disappeared from the OP. Was it too embarrassing that the original Faux news article linked referenced Faux news as its primary source?

You trash FOX but cite Politifact...
Do you not see the hypocrisy in this?
They lean left.
But of course your source is legit and FOX which is actually leading in viewership are basically Nazis in skirts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join