It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Kentucky toddler found after vanishing fits missing 411 profile

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hope this is good pick for forum.

A 22 month old Kentucky toddler was found 3 days after vanishing from his yard. He was clinging to a 50 foot incline in a strip line

Searchers who found him are at a loss as to how he got there.

To me it fits the profile of David Paulides Missing 411 profile.

I’m on my crappy Phone and it will not let me leave a link.

Just google the info above and judge for yourselves and tell me what y’all think.

I hope everyone is well.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

The dad said “Tickled me to death," .

I love my state !

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I won't go straight to Paulides but something aint right. If my two year old was lost in my half-acre
backyard since Sunday, he would not look that good.

edit on 15-5-2019 by DukeMisterio because: mossad

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Maybe this is a link to the story you talk about?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
one source link :

linky

idiotic " content ont availiable in your region " are hamper my google

but 600m in 3 days is not really a stretch

but without detailed SAR logs of how the search was conducted - cannot say how or why the child was not found on day one // day 2

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
A quarter-mile away in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Can be a loooooong way away depending on the local terrain .

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
A quarter-mile away in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Can be a loooooong way away depending on the local terrain .

3 Days and he was not found so close strange.

1,800 feet from the family's home near a road used for logging or strip mining after a member of the search crew heard his cries, Kentucky State Trooper William Petry told ABC News. He did not appear to be injured,

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

A 1/4 of a mile in the foothills of the Appalachian’s can be a looooog way.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

A 1/4 of a mile in the foothills of the Appalachian’s can be a looooog way.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
it really isn't all that strange the child was found so close. several years ago my cat got out and got lost for a couple weeks. i was out in the area looking for him a couple times a day, with no luck. i finally found him about 25 feet away from my back door, in a backyard. in fact he was just on the other side of a fence to my building's fire escape. an area he knew well since i had him out on a leash there all the time. all he had to do was climb the fence and he would have been home. and yet he was lost, scared and starving.

and remember this is a toddler. unless he was crying when someone was near they easily could have missed him. and a toddler has no language skills to call out. and may not have even understood people were looking for him even if they were calling out, since a toddler only has very basic language skills. a toddler is likely one of the hardest "missing people" to find due to their lack of understanding and verbal skills. in fact only if he heard a voice he knew, like a parent's, he would likely not have responded at all.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

True but a two year old smells of diapers strange the bloodhounds did not fine him or his trail, they say they have no idea how he traversed such rugged terrain, he had to be moving really slow.
The only other explanation is something or someone lifted him up and put him down in the hole they had to use a basket and ropes to bring him out of.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh wow I didnt even consider the diaper situation.....that must have been a mess when they found him. Poor little guy. Im so glad that everything worked out OK for him.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This sounds like the story from a few months ago where the lost little boy was being taken care of by the “Bear”. And in this new story, the counties around Floyd have had 11 Bigfoot sightings. Those are just the reported ones.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Oh wow I didn't even consider the diaper situation.....that must have been a mess when they found him. Poor little guy. Im so glad that everything worked out OK for him.

Yes me to! Toddlers that age can take off like the wind for a minute but they tire fast. that is why you end up carrying them when you go for a walk or in the store. They can't walk far, they sit down and cry. Also a small body loses fluid faster. he looked in pretty much perfect condition.Also this was a major incline and a little person can't walk on that at all. Add the bushes when he left the steep road he would have to crawl.

The neighborhood looks like the houses are really close together, this was only isolated out behind the street. Perfect spot for a perv to watch for a chance to take a kid. Maybe got scared and after a couple days put him out there on the cliff. Just one possibility.
edit on 16-5-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
This sounds like the story from a few months ago where the lost little boy was being taken care of by the “Bear”. And in this new story, the counties around Floyd have had 11 Bigfoot sightings. Those are just the reported ones.

Even that could be a child molester dressed as a bear to fool kids.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

I am so glad he is ok! I prayed for him as well as so many others.

When I heard the good news, I couldn’t help but catch the similarities of other Missing 411 cases.

So glad he’s ok!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Lol....

Such an idiot would be shot. Most chimo's disguise themselves as humans.

new topics

top topics

join