It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-Wing Nutjobs Think Pompeo Conspired with Putin Yesterday to Help Trump Win 2020.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Whenever Trump tries to embrace Russia and he has .

The left screams or treason .

The left plays both sides of the field .

The whole country does post Crimea.

American exceotionalism before sensibility for both mainstream parties.

Absolute power or nothing, in all realms.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Are you saying you think America wants to take over the world ?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Imagine if we treated the rest of the world better than indentured servents while lessoning our reliance on them.

Before you say what you want to say. We could be doing better.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Are you saying you think America wants to take over the world ?

Control.

Big difference.

edit on 15-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Do you think Europe is going to sit by and not grab a piece ?

The only conglomerate that could gain control of the world is the banks and they already have it .

edit on 15-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is one very confused timeline and an incredible stretch of credulity.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
How did this happen? It has nothing to do with "mentally challenged" if you refuse to feel represented by grab'em by the pussy. And if you think it does I feel that conservatives allegedly all about family values support a guy who wants to # his daughter, is equally questionable.
Putin and Russia celebrated the election results like a victory. You maybe don't think they had anything to do with the outcome, but they obviously do. That should disturb every patriot at least a little bit.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Considering the alternative, HILLARY CLINTON, I'm grateful to whomever helped Donald Trump win. America is better off, by far!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Okay sure, but isn't that exactly the propaganda Putin pushed? Doesn't it at the same time make you feel a bit dirty?
I don't like Clinton and she had many scandals but she is not worse or better than Trump just different.
Plus it's just a distraction from the real problem, you call people mentally challenged for having perfectly understandable doubt about the president, while living in total denial of reality yourself.
You are mind #ed by Putin.
And the only reason you like Trump is because he is a walking talking middle finger to the elite. That's cool. Not very adult but a popular attitude.
My point is you should maybe take a step back and rethink what your standpoints are and why.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The Clinton Crime Family isn't neutral, lol.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm not a lefty or a righty, and I sure as hell don't like Pompeo....

But I hope he was asking for Russia's help on Iran. If this admin uses diplomacy effectively, I'll be the first to praise them as I have in the past.

It won't matter. If you praise the right, you are an Alt Right wing nut job, if you go against the right, you are a cry baby liberal. I'd wager only a few understand your actual position. That's much easier than actually discussing the facts as they get reported.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
And the only reason you like Trump is because he is a walking talking middle finger to the elite. That's cool. Not very adult but a popular attitude.

I agree it would be much more "adult" to just bend over an take it from the elite for another generation.

The "middle finger" is the first step to all change.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

What change? People still hope the guy on top gets the right idea and fixes everything in time.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Freedom of the press to anyone who owns one. And most of the mass media is owned by Republicans. Go figure.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Freedom of the press to anyone who owns one. And most of the mass media is owned by Republicans. Go figure.

Citation needed.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

First off, thank you.

With the matter at hand though, I'm concerned our nation is at a crossroad. We either start playing ball with other countries, and get our old reputation of a nation who can be relied upon to work with the global community, or we continue doing things our way with middle fingers up.

A day of atonement will eventually come though, we don't blow through little countries like we think we can. The resistance they show should be indicative of what would happen if more established nations decide to take their gloves off.

I think if we start giving signs of good faith but more importantly show humility and respect, the world will bring us back to good graces.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I thought most of the mass media were publicly traded companies.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
How did this happen? It has nothing to do with "mentally challenged" if you refuse to feel represented by grab'em by the pussy. And if you think it does I feel that conservatives allegedly all about family values support a guy who wants to # his daughter, is equally questionable.
Putin and Russia celebrated the election results like a victory. You maybe don't think they had anything to do with the outcome, but they obviously do. That should disturb every patriot at least a little bit.

Oh im sure ol bill took his little girls virginity being from arkansas. Trump was not that stupid im guessing because it would have been leaked by now.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
REMINDER: 90% of U.S. Mainstream Media. Their Purpose and Goal.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You say: it's okay the Russians successfully brainwashed the majority of the people, because Trump is better than Bill?
Does it maybe mean there has something #ing strange just happened? Trump is the new beloved hero of the Western hemisphere. Let's face he knows nothing about how things work in other countries, with guys like Putin and other power people, how they love to have their things done in a certain way. (Remember Trump and the handshake? He is just now learning that stuff exists.)
And I think two things came together. People who loved the Pizza and the emails can't deny they came under the influence of stories told by Russian trolls. Does that make you brainwashed if you voted for Trump?
Also there are others who want a guy who keeps his promises, who they feel speaks his mind, who has balls,... and if that's your Trump love story that's fine. Not everybody's taste obviously.
I think those are the two reasons Trump came to be president. 51% is really not that comfortable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join