It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-Wing Nutjobs Think Pompeo Conspired with Putin Yesterday to Help Trump Win 2020.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
May 15, 2019

Due to increased tensions in the Middle-east over Iran's potential aggression, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo flew to Sochi, Russia and met with Russian President, Vladimir Putin. Yesterday, they discussed the U.S. and Russia working together to stabilize that region, and improving relations between the two nations.

After a 2 year investigation, Special Counsel Bob Mueller officially concluded that President Donald Trump did NOT Conspire or Collude with Russia, to help him win the 2016 Presidential election. That he beat Hillary Clinton fair and square.

But, mentally "challenged" Democrats and Liberal Media are not buying Bob Mueller's conclusion. Witness their response to yesterday's Pompeo-Putin talks..

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s recent trip to Sochi to meet with the Russian president and foreign minister has heads exploding. Many in the media, it seems, will not tolerate a shred of diplomacy with Russia.

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes remains fixated on the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory, months after Robert Mueller’s seemingly endless investigation discredited it. Hayes saw the meetings as an opportunity to breathe new life into the idea of “collusion.”

CNN’s coverage was no less hostile, with analyst Stephen Collinson musing that Russian President Vladimir Putin “got the last laugh,” taking advantage of hapless American leaders who are “tying themselves into knots” in Washington.

The usual Russiagate suspects have also joined the peanut gallery, egging on the secretary of state to pick a fight with the Russian officials.

Chuck Schumer - "Secretary Pompeo must make clear to Putin that the cost of trying to interfere with American elections will be dear!"

By all indications Tuesday’s meetings in the Russian resort city of Sochi were productive, with both parties showing a desire for warmer relations. Pompeo told Russian FM Sergey Lavrov that President Donald Trump “is committed to improving this relationship.”

But much of the mainstream media, to nobody’s surprise, was having none of it.

Source w/more at: www.rt.com...

Upcoming releases of information by the Department of Justice will show that many Political Leaders, and most of the Mainstream Media, aren't just "selfish". The documents will show that there have been active Criminals and U.S. Traitors in charge of powerful government agencies, and Media companies, over the past decade.

This can't be stressed enough: NO PUNISHMENT IS TOO HARSH FOR TRAITORS.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
War with Iran bad; peace with Russia bad

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Such is partisan/populist politics.

It's not about what's right, it's about who's side you're not on

+2 more 
posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The liberal nut jobs have no other option. They've gone all in on a losing hand...

They know they are beat, yet refuse to capitulate... They would rather draw their weapons, accuse the winners of cheating... then shoot up the whole saloon.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

To traitors, ANYTHING America does is BAD.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Losers put their own selfish political interests ahead of everything...including the safety of Americans. That is just flat out WRONG.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Democrats are going to ride the Russian pony until it drops .

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm not a lefty or a righty, and I sure as hell don't like Pompeo....

But I hope he was asking for Russia's help on Iran. If this admin uses diplomacy effectively, I'll be the first to praise them as I have in the past.
edit on 15-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

They wouldn't have this same attitude towards Russia if they still had the hammer and sickle on their flag!

What about diplomacy with one of the worlds superpowers is so difficult for these idiots to grasp?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Well said, MadMac5150. The Left/Liberals keep digging themselves in deeper, without any "help" from the Right. After the Trump Administration exposes their misdeeds and criminality, I wonder how they'll react?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Isn't it dead already??

Or does it come back like Micheal Myers?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Unless someone "drops" the hammer on them first.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Damn shame that is.

Russia is the key to many of our "problems", they are better positioned with Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela.

If we for once took a second to appreciate their influence and acknowledge them as an equal player, I think we'd be astonished with the results.

While the emotional stance is to hold a grudge for the cold war and the slaughter of their own people... They also sacrificed most of their young men for the west and a chance at world peace.

I wonder if that sentiment rings true now that they are treated as second class.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: madmac5150

Well said, MadMac5150. The Left/Liberals keep digging themselves in deeper, without any "help" from the Right. After the Trump Administration exposes their misdeeds and criminality, I wonder how they'll react?

Midnight flights, to non-extradition countries would be my guess...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

... They also sacrificed most of their young men for the west and a chance at world peace.

That right there is one of the most overlooked facts in modern history.

More people died on the eastern front than in WW1 (and possibly the rest of Europe in WW2 combined, need to re-check the facts).

If not for the Russians, who knows what sort of world we would live in.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

President Trump signed an Executive Order today to further protect America against those wishing to exploit us. But what do you bet Democrats don't like it, and 90% of the media ignores it?

President Trump signed an executive order Wednesday banning the purchase or use of technology that poses a national security risk. The order did not specifically mention any countries or companies, but it would especially affect the Chinese telecommunications company Huawei.

"This Executive Order declares a national emergency with respect to the threats against information and communications technology and services in the United States and delegates authority to the Secretary of Commerce to prohibit transactions posing an unacceptable risk to the national security of the United States or the security and safety of United States persons," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement.

The order lands amid intensifying concern among U.S. intelligence about the vulnerability of networks that rely on Huawei components.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

The Executive Order: www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It’s gasping for breath at the moment .

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

We showed up in the nick of time with a portion of everything sacred lost. I'm not downplaying my nation, and their men's sacrifice....

But if I was Russian, I'd be absolutely pissed that the world refocused history to ignore the effort and sacrifice to be part of the global community.

The day will come that the US and China has to reconcile their spheres of influence. While the EU is squalbling, there is only one entity I can think of to serve as the wild card of history. Just as they have before.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Whenever Trump tries to embrace Russia and he has .

The left screams or treason .

The left plays both sides of the field .

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Who ignores it? Yes, the US media does play up the roll of the US--of course it does.

As does every nation on Earth that was involved on the winning side...there's really nothing odd about that.

Russia certainly paid a steep price for their part in the allied victory. I wonder what China's losses were?? They were fighting the Japanese for longer than the Sov's fought the Nazi's...

Both Russia and China fought an all but genocidal war against Germany and Japan, and suffered incredible losses in the process. Only a willingly ignorant individual would say otherwise.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join