It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 15 yo girl from Berkeley Springs WV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
Pretty sure they arrested the moms boyfriend for Rileys murder.

www.heraldmailmedia.com... html?fbclid=IwAR0SF7yB4odUmGTlEYqa1iADDtusIb8ymocK9KmVfgdifXPW0PTfS2pyrK0

It’s over... they found her body and her killer apparently.

I’m disgusted

I’m soo sad and angry...I’m done with humanity
edit on 16-5-2019 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
How many times is if the mom's boyfriend? These cases, where a teenage girl goes missing- it's often the mom's boyfriend.

Mothers, BE DAMN CAREFUL about who you date! Jeez! I will pray for this mother, because if I were her I would feel so guilty I wouldn't be able to survive it. Praying that she can be healed. Too late for her daughter though.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

My heads down and I'm very sorry. After reading the article it's clear what had happened and his plans after. I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Is there a death penalty in west virginia?

Capital punishment in West Virginia. Capital punishment is abolished in the U.S. State of West Virginia since 1965. Prior to secession from the Confederacy and admission to the Union on June 20, 1863, West Virginia was a part of Virginia. 43 people were executed under Virginia's authority, 112 after statehood.

Well it's over now

Edit:
KANSASGIRL

You said it best...
Mothers, BE DAMN CAREFUL about who you date! Jeez! I will pray for this mother, because if I were her I would feel so guilty I wouldn't be able to survive it. Praying that she can be healed. Too late for her daughter though

edit on 17-5-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Hey BigGuy, can you link the article you read? I can't find any that give any details AT ALL.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
How many times is if the mom's boyfriend? These cases, where a teenage girl goes missing- it's often the mom's boyfriend.

Mothers, BE DAMN CAREFUL about who you date! Jeez! I will pray for this mother, because if I were her I would feel so guilty I wouldn't be able to survive it. Praying that she can be healed. Too late for her daughter though.

All too often I see it. So sad. Single moms lower their standards down to almost convict level just because they see their own kids as some kind of a weight around their neck that prevents them from having better dates. They think no quality guy will want them, so a #tty guy is better than none.

We just went through this with a neighbor and its still an ongoing situation. I'm actually fighting with my roomates about it and considering moving out after about 10 years of living together and one of the reasons is because they basically wouldnt "let" me do anything about this guy. You think I give a damn if I spend another couple nights, weeks, months in jail for assaulting a child and woman abuser? THIS is why society is so messed up, because of people like the people I live with who believe we should just stay out of other people's business. Shes cried out for help, and her female friends think helping is just being there for her and listening to her bitch. They think she has to stand up to him herself, but shes already shown she is too afraid of him.

Im absolutely disgusted. By society as a whole. We deserve everything bad thats happening because we have the power to stop it but dont. We mind our own business instead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join