It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible conflict with Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A war with Iran would surely be a cultural catastrophe with antiquities and cultural archeology .
The people are mostly cool.
Those mullahs and imams of Iran with their falsehoods and deceptions of the many false doctrines of Islam in which they brainwash the Iranian people in believing is something that is both sad and tragic. Those imams and mullahs are, no doubt, just as deluded as the people who they thoroughly indoctrinate with false teachings of Islam. That is our enemy, not the people.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

The mountainous terrain of the area would make any sustained land conflict or boots on the ground a complete and utter bastard to accomplish.

Any war in Iran would be a sheer and utter slaughter compared to say Gulf war 1 or 2, that's pretty much a given.

To those imams and mullahs, we are the enemy, brainwashed ta boot.

The real enemy is organized religious practice on all sides nevermind the corporations and world bank type Jackals that stand to profit from toppling the current regime in place.
edit on 15-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
If this is in the wrong forum please correct my mistake and thank you in advance.

As of now I am sure all of you have seen what is going on. And I am surprised that this has not been brought up here.
This thread will be short as are all of mine. I will say my peace and leave it at that.

I strongly am against even the idea of war with any country. But to threaten a country who is as of this moment trying to stay out of conflict with the US is just wrong. I support my countrymen but if this does happen I will not support my POTUS.

This situation is deeply disturbing and scary. And I hope this is just politics and will not happen.
But the fact that it is not being talked about very much leads me believe it may be very real.

Stay safe fellow earthlings.

Since the Chinese have pegged the yuan to the dollar and all US factories moved to China the US spends more time focusing on war than other countries. Guns or butter used to be the phase. Today, it's just guns. The US is the most belligerent country to ever have existed. There are no longer any Pat Buchanan's in politics!

List of US Military Operations Endless War Every Other Country is the Enemy

Make America First again:

edit on 16-5-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

America’s Unsustainable Empire

"In a New York Times essay, “Adapting to American Decline,” Christopher Preble writes: “America’s share of global wealth is shrinking. By some estimates, the United States accounted for roughly 50 percent of global output at the end of World War II. … It has fallen to 15.1 percent today.”"

edit on 16-5-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
People have been posting "imminent war with Iran" posts since I joined ATS. It's probably the most common post on these Boards.

There won't be war. Relax.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

There won't be war. Relax.

Remember those words Paraphi

top topics

<< 1   >>

join