It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Alabama's Abortion Law May Withstand a SCOTUS Review

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Your brilliant solution is what, kill all that don't fit what ever criteria you come up with??

Or just sterilize those not fit to reproduce, again, using what ever criteria you come up with??

Sounds vaguely familiar. Seems some Germans tried that on an industrial scale about the middle of the 20th century...and others have tried the same through out history--with varying levels of success. Good to see that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

**smgdh**

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What I am advocating is destroying cancer before it spreads. As I see it.

The American Institute for Cancer Research says the incidence of lung cancer in the US is 35.1 per 100,000. I guess people should just remove their lungs now rather than take the risk, right?

Let me know when you find a doctor willing to remove your lungs. I can't seem to find one. They keep laughing at your philosophy.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

What I am advocating is destroying cancer before it spreads. As I see it.

The American Institute for Cancer Research says the incidence of lung cancer in the US is 35.1 per 100,000. I guess people should just remove their lungs now rather than take the risk, right?

Let me know when you find a doctor willing to remove your lungs. I can't seem to find one. They keep laughing at your philosophy.

TheRedneck

His body, his choice... I say let him abort his lungs if he chooses to do so.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It appears Judge Kavanaugh is now put in the position as the deciding vote. But his 'precedent on precedent' got him his seat there...only time will tell.

www.usatoday.com... pi/1145587001/

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join