It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on gays increases 66% in France?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

The old “islam wasn’t the hateful intolerant gay-killing rape culture you see today until after 1948”

God damn yanks

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: Bloodworth

Move into my neighborhood...whenever gay males move inti a neighborhood and they bring friends the property value moves up...can't say the same for the lesbian community because they sometimes treat their property like it's not a priority..and they have the best food at their parties and cookouts...it's science!

Stands to reason, gay couples have a point to prove, well that and they are friendlier and far less judgey simply because they live and let live, if only other groups could see the forest for the trees.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

but actions in modern times cannot be ignored.

and yet they are,

to name a couple from the recent times that show how selective so called good people and good government and good countries are........

The rape epidemic in South Africa, actually on going. a woman raped every 17 seconds or there abouts, mostly young women and children, ignored while Muslim rapes or crimes by Muslims needs to be shown every 17 seconds it seems on ATS by a few.

The Rwandan genocide, yes from a while back but real shame it should be to nations that use excuses to invade countries so as to help the populations.

Is the whole Muslims are bad thing become popular again like it was just after 9/11 because a few Muslims have been voted in to congress?

MY question is based on recent trends I have seen on ATS, began a few months or maybe more ago, really hyped up after the Christchurch massacre.

Mostly posters from the US starting thread after a thread about how bad Muslim are.

I wish you were right about certain actions shouldn't and cannot be ignored by if you look around the world many things that shouldn't are because there is nothing to be gained from certain situations like the 2 I mention above that create a divide like the Issues raised in very recent times with many migrating from the Middle East. that creates a divide among st many.

NO one cares about Africans killing each others and governments wont get involved when there is nothing in it for them,

same goes for women and children in South Africa these days, nothing to be gained by any groups or governments trying to get involved. The South African Government seem not to care.

But with Muslim migrations lots of political gains, for both sides, those against and for those trying to say otherwise.

the divide it creates gives power to to political positions and is why Muslim migration is such a focus.

There would be no divide if any western nation started showing daily on their news the women and children being raped daily in Sth Africa, if the governing bodies wanted to do something about it, it would only get support from the public which in turn would cost time and money which is better spent on dividing nations and its peoples.

Why waste money and a unite people for a cause, its only African women and children

Who cares about them. their own Government don't and wont lift a finger to help this epidemic, so why should anyone else.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I wish I could give more stars to that post, it deserves them but I know your very accurate views will be anathema to many on here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join