It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on gays increases 66% in France?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I'm sure it was, you don't however find the lack of evidence of these towns being taken over to be a little suspect?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Towns completely taken over you say... Care to share which ones?

m.youtube.com...

Found a short video, one man is kindly telling the muslims that this is his private property.
Does they show any proof?

You use to be able to search musiims invade Greece and all the horror video would pop.up.

Now you have to put in refugees invade greece.

Surprised a 40 sec of the real video is still around.

Well many of these people walked away from their towns and homes for good.

Town Barely surviving with the money and resources they had.
So let's without a plan or system and unleash thousands of young foreign men.

That's when you known the idea was forced and not logically though out.

These people were shipped by the thousands strategically across the world.

When history is written, hundreds of years are summed up in a few paragraphs.

Muslims are writing the history as they attacked America in 2001 and by 2020 they have strategically injected themselves into every civilization.

History will show the growth of one religion and the decline of another.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Well if you choose to believe YouTube videos over the reality that's on you, the reason you can't find actual proof of towns being taken over is because it's rubbish.

The rantings of a random alt right moron who made a YouTube video isn't really compelling evidence now is it.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It's most likely linked to christian bigots. Muslims love all creatures you can clearly see that during Eid-al-Adha.
/sacrasm

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Well if you choose to believe YouTube videos over the reality that's on you, the reason you can't find actual proof of towns being taken over is because it's rubbish.

The rantings of a random alt right moron who made a YouTube video isn't really compelling evidence now is it.

So it isn't reality that a majority of young refguee men were shipped to Greece?

It's not reality for the man in the video asking the refugees to respect his private property.

It's not reality for the women crying

Statistics are not reality and show every country that received an influx of muslims are reporting an increase in rape, gay bashing, and church burnings?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Justoneman

Here you go...

imaanlondon.wordpress.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.nbcnews.com...

There is a wider open gay community than most people would expect - you would know that if you actually looked before acting like the keyboard warrior.

How about you help your argument and prove Christians, or Jews even, have massacred Gays in say the last 150 Years. Can you do that? Find one please so you can be RIGHT about it is all of us who would slaughter Gays like several sects of Islam do. My friends from Iran say if they find a gay he or she is executed on the spot like the NAZI's style of murder that the German's used. That is why they have none in Iran. You have to stay in the closet, move to another country or die in Iran right now.

You're not really a scientist are you?

I was responding to a post that said there are no openly gay muslims. This whole thread started by someone implying that an increase of attacks on gay people was linked to an increase in muslim people - for which there is no evidence provided.

You certainly swallowed the bait though, didn't you?

Seems Germany, France, Italy, Greece all are reporting and increase in rape, church burnings and gay bashing during the same time muslims were strategically placing themselves around the world.

You cant be that naive.

Go on YouTube and look up muslims in Greece...

Shocking stuff,,,,towns completely taken over.
They can come in your house if they gain entry and do what ever they want.
About a hundred people had to leave their homes in a small ocean front town when the cargo ship first opened its doors.

And all of the spurious claims listed above have what exactly to do with the thread itself which is an increase in attacks on gay people in France and someone speculating that it is down to muslims with no proof that is actually the case?

Can't you even keep your own OP on topic?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Surely you are aware that in the UK we are awash with no go zones for anyone who isn't a follower of Islam? It must be true, Trump said so.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

I'm not suggesting any of it justifies stoning anyone to death.

But the hypocrisy is self-evident.

My position remains the same, people in glass houses should not through stones.

Different strokes for different folks is indeed the colour of the day.

NO it is not hypocrisy. How can it be when we let Gays live, marry and thrive and they stone them? HOW????

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

I have some Muslim friends.

People are people.

Probably best not to tar them all with the same brush.

As to them staying away from certain areas well that's rather xenophobic really.

NO one is doing that, but they are letting the radicals rule.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
wow, a thread on ats descends into irrational hatred of muslims?? how can this be???!
damn you guys are sad.

as a big ol' gay myself, feel like i should mention that i feel distinctly more uneasy and endangered when i'm around Good Christian White Men than any other race and i've only EVER had trouble from white guys - it was white kids who beat me up in my teens, every slur that's ever been shouted at me has been by a white dude, there's some facts for you.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Here you go...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.nbcnews.com...

There is a wider open gay community than most people would expect - you would know that if you actually looked before acting like the keyboard warrior.

How about you help your argument and prove Christians, or Jews even, have massacred Gays in say the last 150 Years. Can you do that? Find one please so you can be RIGHT about it is all of us who would slaughter Gays like several sects of Islam do. My friends from Iran say if they find a gay he or she is executed on the spot like the NAZI's style of murder that the German's used. That is why they have none in Iran. You have to stay in the closet, move to another country or die in Iran right now.

I was responding to a post that said there are no openly gay muslims. This whole thread started by someone implying that an increase of attacks on gay people was linked to an increase in muslim people - for which there is no evidence provided.

You know why you think that, is you don't have a clue. But, you have the dubious audacity to doubt my veracity. Come see me where I work. Oh wait with your leftist style hate of our Civilization in America, that might cause us to call the Police on you I am fairly certain.

I can help you with your ignorance but I don't have to defend my choice of Professions to morons. Do I?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
wow, a thread on ats descends into irrational hatred of muslims?? how can this be???!
damn you guys are sad.

as a big ol' gay myself, feel like i should mention that i feel distinctly more uneasy and endangered when i'm around Good Christian White Men than any other race and i've only EVER had trouble from white guys - it was white kids who beat me up in my teens, every slur that's ever been shouted at me has been by a white dude, there's some facts for you.

Wow a leftist who thinks their crimes are caused because of 'Merica!
Riddle us this batgirl:
How many Islamic country's allow gays to thrive?

Come back with facts and we will applaud you.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Have fun w it....

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Here you go...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.nbcnews.com...

You know why you think that, is you don't have a clue. But, you have the dubious audacity to doubt my veracity. Come see me where I work. Oh wait with your leftist style hate of our Civilization in America, that might cause us to call the Police on you I am fairly certain.

I can help you with your ignorance but I don't have to defend my choice of Professions to morons. Do I?

lol,you really are pathetic. 'leftist style hate of our Civilisation (why with a capital?) in America', pmsl

Where did America get mentioned until you just did? What has any of this got to do with anything about America? I'll give you one thing, at least that post made me laugh.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
damn you guys are sad.

Hi, sadly this is what the political swamp in ATS has become, it's getting more prevalent all the time as people feel more emboldened to show their true feelings in some weird belief everyone on here must share the same views as them.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Where are these radical Muslims being allowed to rule?

Because it's certainly not in the USA nor the UK.

As to France well Islam is the second-most widely professed religion in France behind Catholic Christianity.

Do you suppose the Muslims that live there should not have a say in the Politics that effect there everyday lives?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Where are these radical Muslims being allowed to rule?

Because it's certainly not in the USA nor the UK.

As to France well Islam is the second-most widely professed religion in France behind Catholic Christianity.

Do you suppose the Muslims that live there should not have a say in the Politics that effect there everyday lives?

Still clueless ?

Try Afghanistan, Iraq with ISIS, Syria and Africa.

Now go study your facts and see what you find about those places, and quit wasting your life away swimming in lies.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Those places have nothing to do with us in the entirety im afraid.

How many times have those nations invaded our countries?

That's right never.

Show me these radical Muslims being allowed to rule in the West, where are they, where your facts?

That's right nowhere to be found. LoL

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Those places have nothing to do with us in the entirety im afraid.

How many times have those nations invaded our countries?

That's right never.

Show me these radical Muslims being allowed to rule in the West, where are they, where your facts?

That's right nowhere to be found. LoL

Now you want to move the goalpost?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The goal posts remain the same, geographically speaking, as does that fact that there are indeed no radical Islamic xenophobic Muslim leaders allowed to lead in our Western nations.

The rest of the Islamic world is none of our concern, same with the Middle East.

You canny show me any because they don't exist, a bit like the fabled no go areas in the UK and USA if truth be told. LoL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join