It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on gays increases 66% in France?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Well, to be honest, we don't have any unequivocal proof that Trumps a rapist nether.

It's a not race war mate, its class war, there is your reason for the increase in violent crime right there.

Always has been, always will be.

Don't help the fact that they keep cutting Police numbers nether.

But its by design, and with a specific purpose in mind.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: rickymouse

I have some Muslim friends.

People are people.

Probably best not to tar them all with the same brush.

As to them staying away from certain areas well that's rather xenophobic really.

You have to be careful with that saying, best not to tar them all with the same brush aka its's not all of them.

Before ww2 there were talks of germans killing Jews in mass.
And while America was gearing up for war, there were a small amount of liberals who would preach it's not all Germans.

While true, it just prolonged what wound be the rapid end of the holocaust.

And saying not all germans wanted to kill Jews is true, but to stop such an evil mentality you have to send a strong message to end such beliefs. And that ment going all out against 90% of the germans.

And they came back strong, fast.

Might have to bring some civs up to speed in the form of moabs.

They will get the message real quick...

edit on 15-5-2019 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Well, to be honest, we don't have any unequivocal proof that Trumps a rapist nether.

It's a not race war mate, its class war, there is your reason for the increase in violent crime right there.

A class war? No, you have competing ideologies, one western and the other an ideology bent on world domination masquerading as a religion. C'mon get serious.

As far as the reason behind it, it's likely more of the split the world into provinces crap under one malevolent ruler. By increasing the tensions, it going to demand more attention. Seems like standard fare Hegelian Dialectic to me.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

History repeating itself once again.

Who would have thought? LoL

Swings and roundabouts really.

And we don't even see it coming because we refuse to learn from our past historical transgressions.

Humanity in its present condition is a sad state of affairs really.

And we bring it upon ourselves in spades.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I know a few muslims here, they also do not want some of the disruptive muslims coming into this area. They came here to get away from the kind of people that are being let into our country without proper checking under the disguise of being refugees. I only know two families of them. One is a doctor around here, the other is a professor.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hegelian Dialectic eh?

To be honest i don't really see anyone attempting to establish truth via reasoned arguments.

Just plenty of bull crap with divide and conquer still being the colour of the day.

To many have nots, and far too few haves is this world main contention.

So class war indeed.

Our malevolent rule is down to the paradigm humanity has followed since before recorded history begun, and continues to do so i suppose.

Don't see that changing anytime soon, organized religious practice nor one world government aside.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I don't often agree with you mate but on this occasion I agree with most of what you've posted.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
At least we can all agree, far right wingers and extremist Muslims are exactly the same, and suck equally. Well case closed here.

It's nice to all agree once in awhile.

Add far left wingers in that mix, and you've got it right. You know, like the ones that just shot up a school in Colorado.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: Jefferton
At least we can all agree, far right wingers and extremist Muslims are exactly the same, and suck equally. Well case closed here.

It's nice to all agree once in awhile.

Add far left wingers in that mix, and you've got it right. You know, like the ones that just shot up a school in Colorado.

Extremists are extremists. It doesn't matter who they affiliate themselves with.

History teaches us that at a very early age.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This article is doing exactly what it was designed to do. Get the far right and Muslims at each other throats blaming one another for a problem that largely doesn't even exist so that the left wing can drum up political capital and win elections and achieve their aims. It's about control, which in itself equals hate because you always seek to control what you don't like. And it's about greed and a lust for power. Plain and simple.

Granted, I have yet to look into it but I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that this "study" the article cites is complete bunk. I mean, call me crazy but I recognize a pattern here.

People really need to stop taking the bait. I don't know about you, but I am growing tired of holding my breath and hoping against all odds that the next political leader isn't worse than the last. If we continue with this identitarian/intersectional model it will undoubtedly keep snowballing until it carries us all off the cliff with it. What side of the pendulum we swung to at the time is irrelevant. The end result remains the same regardless.
edit on 15-5-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I know a few muslims here, they also do not want some of the disruptive muslims coming into this area. They came here to get away from the kind of people that are being let into our country without proper checking under the disguise of being refugees. I only know two families of them. One is a doctor around here, the other is a professor.

That's because there are more than a few groups of Muslims. The ones you know are properly assimilated and Americanized. They came here because they wanted to be Americans ... and Muslims.

The new ones are coming here to make America Muslim in their image.

That's why the families you know are uneasy. The things they wanted are in danger of being taken from them, and they're in danger of being blamed for it along with the other Muslims. For them it's shades of Japanese internment.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
LGBT Against Islamophobia!!!!! YAY for these bright bulbs!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I grew up surrounded by Muslims, went to school with them, and deal with them every day the same way i do everyone else.

Like you say the majority of them simply want a better life, away from some of the crazy Sharia law following nations they may have hailed from.

Where i come from, Glasgow, Scotland, the Muslims have managed to integrate almost seamlessly into our communities since there arrival.

They are just people, good and bad in all walks of life.

As to the reffugees, well if we bomb them they will come, no matter their religious orientation, quite simple really.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Orange Man Bad

Brown Man Good

Get manipulated much ?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
There is direct evidence of an increase in violence in every country taking in large amounts of muslim invaders, errr, I mean illegals, errr, I mean refugees....

Refugees aren't illegal. If you bring more people, of any type, into any population, there will be more crime. Even if they're god fearing white males. More people = more crime.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: uncommitted
Here you go...

imaanlondon.wordpress.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.nbcnews.com...

There is a wider open gay community than most people would expect - you would know that if you actually looked before acting like the keyboard warrior.

How about you help your argument and prove Christians, or Jews even, have massacred Gays in say the last 150 Years. Can you do that? Find one please so you can be RIGHT about it is all of us who would slaughter Gays like several sects of Islam do. My friends from Iran say if they find a gay he or she is executed on the spot like the NAZI's style of murder that the German's used. That is why they have none in Iran. You have to stay in the closet, move to another country or die in Iran right now.

You're not really a scientist are you?

I was responding to a post that said there are no openly gay muslims. This whole thread started by someone implying that an increase of attacks on gay people was linked to an increase in muslim people - for which there is no evidence provided.

You certainly swallowed the bait though, didn't you?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
LGBT Against Islamophobia!!!!! YAY for these bright bulbs!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha......

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Here you go...

imaanlondon.wordpress.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.nbcnews.com...

There is a wider open gay community than most people would expect - you would know that if you actually looked before acting like the keyboard warrior.

How about you help your argument and prove Christians, or Jews even, have massacred Gays in say the last 150 Years. Can you do that? Find one please so you can be RIGHT about it is all of us who would slaughter Gays like several sects of Islam do. My friends from Iran say if they find a gay he or she is executed on the spot like the NAZI's style of murder that the German's used. That is why they have none in Iran. You have to stay in the closet, move to another country or die in Iran right now.

You're not really a scientist are you?

I was responding to a post that said there are no openly gay muslims. This whole thread started by someone implying that an increase of attacks on gay people was linked to an increase in muslim people - for which there is no evidence provided.

You certainly swallowed the bait though, didn't you?

Seems Germany, France, Italy, Greece all are reporting and increase in rape, church burnings and gay bashing during the same time muslims were strategically placing themselves around the world.

You cant be that naive.

Go on YouTube and look up muslims in Greece...

Shocking stuff,,,,towns completely taken over.
They can come in your house if they gain entry and do what ever they want.
About a hundred people had to leave their homes in a small ocean front town when the cargo ship first opened its doors.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Towns completely taken over you say... Care to share which ones?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Towns completely taken over you say... Care to share which ones?

I actually tried looking for the video and could not find it.

In the video it shows a huge ship opens in front, and put come thousands of refugee young men.

They run off the boat and directly into the first town.
There they break into, take anything and set up shop.
Women are crying in the street asking where the police are?
Saying their homes and stores have been ransacked and taken over.

People in the streets saying they cannot send their kids to school. women cannot walk the streets.

It was a popular video a few years ago.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join