It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on gays increases 66% in France?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Lol I know 8 muslims personally. 3 of them are very openly gay, and the rest of the community here doesn't care. They're as welcome in the local mosque as any straight person.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Bloodworth

of course - it MUST be teh muzlims fault - cas there has not been any political shift in france - nor any rise in right wing and ultra nationalist idiocy - has there ?? [ hint - rhetorical question is ................. ]

Naturally when you invite a bunch of head cutting muslim savages who start raping and burning down UNESCO Heritage Sites LIKE ISIS, people tend to look to those who can protect them from these threats.

Looking to the Leftists for help with this problem will PROBABLY not be very effective... So, hopefully that makes sense to your tiny dinosaur brain as to why there is a rise in Right wing politics.

Furthermore, Muslims have violence against gays right there in their sacred documents. Right wingers have no such hatred in their beliefs.

Furthermore, radically altering the demographic of an area is going to impact crime more than "shifting politics". We have shifted to the right in the US, but we see no such spike in homophobic attacks. The difference is we didnt have millions of islamic refugees enter our states.

Do you even logic bro?

I guess it must be the right wingers doin all the rapes, church burnings and grooming gangs too.
edit on 5/15/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The increase in acid attacks in France cannot be related either.
That too is obviously caused by ‘far right extremists’.

Maybe the Sharia IS RIGHT wing?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ketsuko

Just play nice and live and let live.

Or direct the hatred towards the real bastards responsible for the woes of the world.

Rather than discriminating towards any one specific religion and/or sexuality is my thinking on the matter.

When we say it is Islam we are directing toward the bastards doing the horrors or are you trapped in the Crusade era of 600 years ago. You might be looking foolish about now if you ignore the problem and cast in on the victims families!

edit on 15-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
Here you go...

imaanlondon.wordpress.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.nbcnews.com...

There is a wider open gay community than most people would expect - you would know that if you actually looked before acting like the keyboard warrior.

How about you help your argument and prove Christians, or Jews even, have massacred Gays in say the last 150 Years. Can you do that? Find one please so you can be RIGHT about it is all of us who would slaughter Gays like several sects of Islam do. My friends from Iran say if they find a gay he or she is executed on the spot like the NAZI's style of murder that the German's used. That is why they have none in Iran. You have to stay in the closet, move to another country or die in Iran right now.
edit on 15-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Lol I know 8 muslims personally. 3 of them are very openly gay, and the rest of the community here doesn't care. They're as welcome in the local mosque as any straight person.

Ask them if they can be openly gay in a Muslim country.

That is why you know 3 of them here.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

While everyone is busy looking for Muslim problems, here's brilliant news that everyone seem to ignore:

China Is Closing Churches, Arresting Pastors And Rewriting Scripture In Christian Purge
edit on 15-5-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

And the Ugahars (sp?) Muslim population too. The only religion is Xi Communism. Love it or die is their motto.
I just hate to even think they could be selling body parts of their victims.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Many Islamic countries with Sharia-based criminal systems present death, some by stoning, as punishment for homosexuality.

I guess it is no suprise that France reports 74% rise in offences against Jews.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

The U.S executes people they deem undesirable via a three-drug lethal injection protocol.

And my own nation, the UK hanged people right up until 1964.

How can we cast dispersions and look down upon other nations for there deplorable acts of depravity or arcane practices when we are still perpetration the same crap and calling it law, not to mention bombing the crap out of them from afar?

Same crap slightly different wrapping paper really.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's funny how the people how are most outspoken against homosexuality turn out to be one in the end.

I remember that taunt ... where was it from? Ah yes, the schoolyard. "I know you are, but what am I ..."

Doesn't work any better on a supposed adult, and it's still not clever.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The U.S executes people they deem undesirable via a three-drug lethal injection protocol.

How can we cast dispersions and look down upon other nations for there deplorable acts of depravity or arcane practices when we are still perpetration the same crap and calling it law, not to mention bombing the crap out of them from afar?

None of that justifies stoning homosexuals to death. You should reconsider your position before losing it in a relativist hand-wave.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Lol. Nice try.....you would make a good liberal defense lawyer...
Only thing is Americans arent strategically placing themselves across the world.
And who ever is brings an increase in rapes and gay bashing...
This is almost 2020 right?

What have these people been doing the last 1,000 years...refusing to evolve with the rest of the world.

How can some civilizations progess so fast and some not change at all in 1,000 years....

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm not suggesting any of it justifies stoning anyone to death.

But the hypocrisy is self-evident.

My position remains the same, people in glass houses should not through stones.

Different strokes for different folks is indeed the colour of the day.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

America runs an empire I'm afraid(or you are part of one) just as we did before you.

You certainly reap the rewards of such, just like my own nation.

Civilizations rise and fall ours is no different in that respect.

Perspective is the ticket i imagine with our limited longevity and interpretations of recorded history also presenting a problem.
edit on 15-5-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sounds like Frances problemo.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would also tend to think that the influx of Muslims into the country accounts for the increase of threats against the gays there. Muslims are strongly anti-gay. I do not understand why some people in our country want to increase the Muslims coming into our country. I have some gay friends, hopefully the Muslim refugees stay away from this area.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I have some Muslim friends.

People are people.

Probably best not to tar them all with the same brush.

As to them staying away from certain areas well that's rather xenophobic really.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I find it quite humorous and totally hypocritical that the liberals on here say basically no correlation between increases in rapes, murders and violence with more muslims, prove it. However, when it comes to Trump, NO PROOF NECESSARY, ANY OLE' BS FLIES LOL.

You can't have it both ways because of your bias. If conjecture, hypothesis and circumstantial evidence were proof, Hillary would have been hung for treason 30 times already.

There is direct evidence of an increase in violence in every country taking in large amounts of muslim invaders, errr, I mean illegals, errr, I mean refugees.... It's all over the internet from private witnesses, victims, hospitals, police forces and even the MSM (just because they can't hide it anymore). Since muslims hate gays (LGBTQ) and tend to kill them and france has increased their muslim population to ridiculous proportions and muslims are going around rioting, burning cars and whole areas, errr, duh, kinda stands to reason that the increase in violence to LGBTQ persons is due to muslims.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm not suggesting any of it justifies stoning anyone to death.

But the hypocrisy is self-evident.

My position remains the same, people in glass houses should not through stones.

Different strokes for different folks is indeed the colour of the day.

I don't think the hypocrisy is self-evident, mainly because none of us are condemning people to death based on their sexuality.

What is your fear in criticizing this barbaric practice and those who practice it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join