It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on gays increases 66% in France?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
No way it could possibly be related to an increase in the muslim population.
Not possible.
Most of those new migrants are from middle eastern countries where love, tolerance and acceptance of others is the cultural norm.
They haven’t been tainted by the ultra-oppressive western civilisation yet so they’re all still loving, tolerant, extremely productive members of society and the best possible future for Europe is to MASS import tens of millions more.

Anybody who So much as assumes there is a link is just a, what’s it called again? Oh yeah a ‘far right extremist’.
No normal -thinking member of society would ever be so ‘hateful’ as to assume it could be Muslim related.

God damn bigots

in germany we have still 6% muslims. normal people. right now one is sitting behind me in the office. should i cry for help?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Christians are clapping silently and their condemnation are fakery.
edit on 15-5-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

edit on 15-5-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Exactly

We all ‘know a muslim’, which is proof that Islam is not hateful or intolerant at all.

More Islam can only be a positive thing.

(6%. Pffffft. You have no idea)
edit on 15 5 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The religion of Peace working for Allah again I am sure. Christians shun them Islam beheads them. Hmm Why do they wish the Sharia lovers to move to France where they live? Does the French Media squelch the stories about it?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

of course - it MUST be teh muzlims fault - cas there has not been any political shift in france - nor any rise in right wing and ultra nationalist idiocy - has there ?? [ hint - rhetorical question is ................. ]

Correct there has not been right wingers or there would be Civil War and not 'protests'. There has been a rise in patriots wanting to protect women and children from the rape and stonings for being a rape victim. That is all anybody should want to understand, that rape is ok if they are not Muslim according to sharia law lovers.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The increase in acid attacks in France cannot be related either.
That too is obviously caused by ‘far right extremists’.
edit on 15 5 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
From the article:

The breakdown of cases, which could involve multiple categories, showed 62 percent involved rejection, 51 percent insults, 38 percent discrimination and 20 percent harassment. Threats and defamation made up 17 percent each with physical assault on 13 percent.

So being rejected is now being attacked? Sounds like Yahoo just wants something to be outraged about.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
To vehemently deny it could be muslims is just as bad as to always think it's muslims.

What do we measure these allegations on?
muslims have killed and beaten up gay people all around the world, there is plenty of accounts.
Can't say the same about christians who have instated gay priests, women priests and generally live by the motto to present the other cheek.
To make a link between muslims and violence against gays is to apply common sense, to completely ignore it is somehow really weird and illogical and makes me think there is something missing in some people's head.
You can't change what you ignore, so those who ignore this very likely scenario might be secretly into islam and want this to keep happening?

It may not have been muslims but the chance is pretty high.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

It scares me that your comments seem more serious than sarcastic. Very scary. Maybe thats part of the problem/solution

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
From the article:

The breakdown of cases, which could involve multiple categories, showed 62 percent involved rejection, 51 percent insults, 38 percent discrimination and 20 percent harassment. Threats and defamation made up 17 percent each with physical assault on 13 percent.

So being rejected is now being attacked? Sounds like Yahoo just wants something to be outraged about.

Come to think of it, that’s rather vague wording. What do they mean by rejection? Are they being refused service at stores, or is this the one instance in which Eurabian men don’t want to rape someone?

Either way, I think the increase in rape of young girls in Europe is a far more newsworthy story than homosexuals getting turned down by fake refugees.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Christians have and still beat up and have historically killed gays too. Why single any religion for its failings ...

I agree with you is the roundabout
edit on 15-5-2019 by sunkuong because: Semantics

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

It scares me that your comments seem more serious than sarcastic. Very scary. Maybe thats part of the problem/solution

what exactly is scary? that i have muslim friends? that i dont fear muslims excerpt radicals? that i live in one of the most peaceful western cities with people from 190 nations, mostly muslims? so, what we are talking about? i think right now around 2000 refugees living here and no one cares.
edit on 15-5-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The real issue is the effect this will have on peaceful muslims right.

A surge of Islamophobia is the real tragedy.

/s

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

It’s true.
The comments section is gold.

I like the ‘feigning ignorance’ statements.
“Look at me my liberal friends, I’m lying and pretending that I don’t relate the two”

I’m guessing there will be some visits to the mosque by the lgbt crowd so they can ‘show solidarity’ with islam and stamp out the hateful western civilisation and build a better tomorrow.

Or maybe not. Because the lgbt crowd isn’t made up entirely of dumbasses and virtue signallers.

Years ago at an airport during travel ban talks from Muslim countries. The LGBTQ community were there protesting such a travel ban.
Took awhile to get out of the airport in a cab. The cabbie from India says dont those gays know they are protesting a ban from countries that kill gays.

Are they crazy. naive or suicidal?
Or paid shills ?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

what exactly is scary? that i have muslim friends? that i dont fear muslims excerpt radicals? that i live in one of the most peaceful western cities with people from 190 nations, mostly muslims? so, what we are talking about? i think right now around 2000 refugees living here and no one cares.

Lol give it a few more years.....

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Christians are clapping silently and their condemnation are fakery.

Christians have evolved past that, they are probably a good 1,000 years ahead.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
At least we can all agree, far right wingers and extremist Muslims are exactly the same, and suck equally. Well case closed here.

It's nice to all agree once in awhile.

Muslims and Liberal SJW both believe its okay to physically assault those you don't agree with. Interesting isn't it.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Hecate666

Christians have and still beat up and have historically killed gays too. Why single any religion for its failings ...

I agree with you is the roundabout

Yes, they probably have, in the far past. But imagine a group of fanatic christians beating up homosexuals, it would be on the news forever and ever and ever. As I haven't ever heard about one case in the recent past but lots and lots and lots and lots about muslims doing it, you may forgive me, to slightly think it could be muslims doing it now.

I am just worried that they always seem to get away with it, because it seems to be somehow really bad to say a muslim did anything wrong [let that sink in]. Yet any christian doing it would probably get life imprisonment and mobs of infidel haters would be out on the street asking for the beheading of christians [again without backlash].
And I am totally serious.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well is there an increase of gay Muslims being bashed or raped?

Because generally, Muslims tend to stick to there own kind and meddle in their own affairs.

Muslims don't have gays, or at least Iranian muslims don't. Remember? Ahm-a-Dinner-Jacket told us all that was so when asked about it at one of his speeches in the US.
edit on 15-5-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join