It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks on gays increases 66% in France?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Article speaks about the increase of attacks on the LGBTQ community, but not who is responsible.

Comments section is gold.....

Supposedly many feel that their is a direct correlation between the increase of musiims with the increase of gay bashing and rapes ?

+16 more 
posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Religion of peace strikes again. I wonder if Tlaib gets a calming feeling when she thinks about this...?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

of course - it MUST be teh muzlims fault - cas there has not been any political shift in france - nor any rise in right wing and ultra nationalist idiocy - has there ?? [ hint - rhetorical question is ................. ]

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
www.yahoo.com...

Article speaks about the increase of attacks on the LGBTQ community, but not who is responsible.

Comments section is gold.....

Supposedly many feel that their is a direct correlation between the increase of musiims with the increase of gay bashing and rapes ?

we must get rid of these muslims! solutions anyone? maybe we should ask some neonazis. back in the days it was the 'judenfrage' nowadays its the 'muslimfrage' according to austrian right-wing-extremist and leader of 'die identitären' sellner.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Religion of peace strikes again. I wonder if Tlaib gets a calming feeling when she thinks about this...?

So allegation = fact does it? You don't sound too smart, are you a republican from Alabama?

+17 more 
posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

So allegation = fact does it? You don't sound too smart, are you a republican from Alabama?

Because blind denial without facts is ok, right? You don't sound too smart either, are you a liberal from Michigan?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
At least we can all agree, far right wingers and extremist Muslims are exactly the same, and suck equally. Well case closed here.

It's nice to all agree once in awhile.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

originally posted by: uncommitted

Because blind denial without facts is ok, right? You don't sound too smart either, are you a liberal from Michigan?

So someone in a comments section says it's muslims and you believe that means it's the case and facts are needed to prove it isn't? That's actually backward logic so I stand by what I said, ask a grown up to explain it to you.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
At least we can all agree, far right wingers and extremist Muslims are exactly the same, and suck equally. Well case closed here.

It's nice to all agree once in awhile.

quoted for truth.

+12 more 
posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
I didn't say i belived it, if anything, I agree with Jefferton's comment above. However I have an open mind for the possible coincidental connection between the increase of the members of a gay hating religion and the increase of crimes against gay people.

Little advise from a grown up: if it smells like # and it looks like # it might be #
Not always, but very likely...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I didn't say i belived it, if anything, I agree with Jefferton's comment above. However I have an open mind for the possible coincidental connection between the increase of the members of a gay hating religion and the increase of crimes against gay people.

Little advise from a grown up: if it smells like # and it looks like # it might be #

So could you name the religions that are traditionally gay friendly?

And why you believe it's healthy that people immediately want to use it as something to blame muslims for without evidence?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

More crap from media,who the hell cares ,if there were no attacks then 1 that would be 100%,more crap to get the public off on a tangent,those freaks the way they act and demonstrate no wonder they would be attacked,more attention they need being made

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

And why you believe it's healthy that people immediately want to use it as something to blame muslims for without evidence?

Two words, Modus Operandi

Its not healthy for people to blame muslims on this, but honestly you cannot blame the people doing it...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

This is why it's best to take the media reports with a grain of salt, stories are written to sell, muslim bad guy stories sell, especially to right wingers that's why they are targeted.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Technically, a jump from zero to 1 is not a 100% increase.

Tell me, what are your views on people attacking Nazis?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Two words, Modus Operandi

Its not healthy for people to blame muslims on this, but honestly you cannot blame the people doing it...

errrmmmm, yes you can blame people for jumping to conclusions and possessing no critical thinking of their own but choosing to believe opinion over fact.

+10 more 
posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
No way it could possibly be related to an increase in the muslim population.
Not possible.
Most of those new migrants are from middle eastern countries where love, tolerance and acceptance of others is the cultural norm.
They haven’t been tainted by the ultra-oppressive western civilisation yet so they’re all still loving, tolerant, extremely productive members of society and the best possible future for Europe is to MASS import tens of millions more.

Anybody who So much as assumes there is a link is just a, what’s it called again? Oh yeah a ‘far right extremist’.
No normal -thinking member of society would ever be so ‘hateful’ as to assume it could be Muslim related.

God damn bigots

+2 more 
posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

It’s true.
The comments section is gold.

I like the ‘feigning ignorance’ statements.
“Look at me my liberal friends, I’m lying and pretending that I don’t relate the two”

I’m guessing there will be some visits to the mosque by the lgbt crowd so they can ‘show solidarity’ with islam and stamp out the hateful western civilisation and build a better tomorrow.

Or maybe not. Because the lgbt crowd isn’t made up entirely of dumbasses and virtue signallers.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Well is there an increase of gay Muslims being bashed or raped?

Because generally, Muslims tend to stick to there own kind and meddle in their own affairs.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
See.

Told ya, can’t possibly be related to an increase in muslim migrants.

That ever-present gay-muslim community is living proof.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join