It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department orders all non emergency personnel to leave Iraq immediately.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Bush deserves to be hung at the Hague for what he did to Iraq

What about all the people him and his cronies killed in New York City?

There's still people that believe this garbage?

OSWALD WAS FLYING UNITED FLIGHT 93!

Garbage?!....

All i can say is the 'official story' of 9/11 is tripe....

Yeah garbage. Every single pet theory that's been thrown around about 9/11 doesn't stand up to the least bit of scrutiny. Of course there's problems with the official story. There always are. But the idea that Bush and Co. were behind it is asinine. No matter what reason you make up for them to have done it, there were far easier ways to accomplish said goal.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: primus2012

LOL The Hague? Americans don't submit to the global police farce.

lolwut?

America IS the global police farce.

It's pretending to be the 'global police farce' that has caused some of these problems. Just some, because even if the U.S stayed home and cleaned up its own backyard for once the Middle East would still be a backwards #hole for the most part because of dark ages thinking still existing in those places in regards to religion and politics.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Even if Bush an Co. weren't behind it, they all certainly benefited from it.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Iran is amateur stuff compared to what the US instigates to get what it wants.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
face23785:

Sorry but that's not the case. They've attacked pipelines before. And oil tankers.

So, you don't actually know if it was the Iranians in these attacks. There's no real evidence that the Iranians were involved, just supposition and accusation. The tankers were attacked (apparently) by the Yemenese, whilst the pipelines was classified as a terrorist attack, but linked to Iran by its enemies. Could we not equally state that those were false flag operations, too?

It is well known that the Saudis hate the Shi'ite Muslims of Iran, and it is also known that the Saudis are seeking to control all oil revenue in the Middle-East. America would prefer that the Saudis controlled all the oil in the region, too, for many reasons, most of them selfish.

Like I said, how many American lives have been ear-marked for expendability? If America attacks Iran, it will be for business and corporate reasons, not moral ones.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

originally posted by: primus2012

LOL The Hague? Americans don't submit to the global police farce.

lolwut?

America IS the global police farce.

It's pretending to be the 'global police farce' that has caused some of these problems. Just some, because even if the U.S stayed home and cleaned up its own backyard for once the Middle East would still be a backwards #hole for the most part because of dark ages thinking still existing in those places in regards to religion and politics.
Globalists are everywhere. That’s why it’s called Globalism. You never heard of all these people that attend the Bilderberg meetings? But if course there are countries who take advantage.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: harold223

originally posted by: face23785

“This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”

originally posted by: harold223
He got the timing wrong, its been a lot longer than 5 years. What is the only country on that list yet to be hit?

People still believe this crap? Not one of those countries has been "taken out" by the US. The only one you could even argue is Libya because we supported the ousting of Gaddafi. How's that working out for us? Yeah, we got total control over Libya and we're reaping the financial benefits... except we're not. Great plan they had there.

Like the supposed pipeline theory, that we're gonna gain control over all these countries including Syria to establish a pipeline and that's the reason for all the wars. And that plan supposedly started in the 90s and started with the invasion of Iraq in 2003. It's 2019! The old rich #ers supposedly behind this better hurry up, they're gonna be dead before this master plan is finished.

Never said I thought it was a great plan, it wasn't. I don't think General Wesley Clark thought much of it as a plan either. All of those countries have been attacked in one way or another either by the US, or Israel. Iran is the only one left. The plan is there, the success upon which it is being carried out is debatable, that much I agree.

Point is, if Trump attacks Iran, he is clearly carrying on the same agenda.
Wesley Clarke is CFR. What’s he doing “exposing” their plans anyway ?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

He's wrong.

At the last census less than 1% of the my towns population was Muslim.
It's probably increased....but not to the extent that we are 'overrun'.

Things are far from perfect here in the UK and it would be plain ignorance not to admit that there are some problems but what you are stating are exaggerations and outright lies.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

What I heard was that the tankers were sabotaged so I am guessing Saudi crew threw a monkey wrench into the engine then radioed they were crippled by Iranian saboteurs to try to get our Lincoln battle group to start striking Iran for them. I say let's sit back and let Saudis and Iranians handle it between themselves and while we at it lets have all the oil made between them be classified as conflict material and ban all trade of said oil till they can get over themselves.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
face23785:

Sorry but that's not the case. They've attacked pipelines before. And oil tankers.

So, you don't actually know if it was the Iranians in these attacks. There's no real evidence that the Iranians were involved, just supposition and accusation. The tankers were attacked (apparently) by the Yemenese, whilst the pipelines was classified as a terrorist attack, but linked to Iran by its enemies. Could we not equally state that those were false flag operations, too?

It is well known that the Saudis hate the Shi'ite Muslims of Iran, and it is also known that the Saudis are seeking to control all oil revenue in the Middle-East. America would prefer that the Saudis controlled all the oil in the region, too, for many reasons, most of them selfish.

Like I said, how many American lives have been ear-marked for expendability? If America attacks Iran, it will be for business and corporate reasons, not moral ones.

Okay, even if I concede we don't know for sure Iran was behind these latest attacks, none of that changes the fact that you were wrong when you said they wouldn't do that. They've done it before. Your entire reasoning was based on claiming they wouldn't take such actions, when clearly they would. It's funny you mention speculation because when you claim it's a false flag, that's all you're doing. There's zero indication of that. Is it possible? Sure. But at this point you just made that up out of thin air.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

US warns airliners flying over Persian Gulf amid Iran tensions

www.dw.com...

The US aviation regulator has warned that "military activities" and "political tensions" could put flights at risk. Washington has increased its military presence in the Gulf amid a worsening spat with Iran.

looks to me the war is closer than ever. Despite Iran said again there will be no war. What did Sun Tzu say?

‘There will be no war in Gulf region,’ despite wishes of Trump’s ‘B Team’ – Iran’s Zarif www.rt.com...
edit on 18-5-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

US warns airliners flying over Persian Gulf amid Iran tensions

www.dw.com...

The US aviation regulator has warned that "military activities" and "political tensions" could put flights at risk. Washington has increased its military presence in the Gulf amid a worsening spat with Iran.

looks to me the war is closer than ever. Despite Iran said again there will be no war. What did Sun Tzu say?

‘There will be no war in Gulf region,’ despite wishes of Trump’s ‘B Team’ – Iran’s Zarif www.rt.com...

Not really. These same kinds of warnings happened for Syria last year. There was no war. We just did some token strikes.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Spain withdrew a frigate from the Gulf, two other Eu countries closed their training program.

The Latest: Bahrain Orders Its Citizens to Leave Iraq, Iran www.usnews.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join