It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department orders all non emergency personnel to leave Iraq immediately.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

“This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”

originally posted by: harold223
He got the timing wrong, its been a lot longer than 5 years. What is the only country on that list yet to be hit?

People still believe this crap? Not one of those countries has been "taken out" by the US. The only one you could even argue is Libya because we supported the ousting of Gaddafi. How's that working out for us? Yeah, we got total control over Libya and we're reaping the financial benefits... except we're not. Great plan they had there.

Like the supposed pipeline theory, that we're gonna gain control over all these countries including Syria to establish a pipeline and that's the reason for all the wars. And that plan supposedly started in the 90s and started with the invasion of Iraq in 2003. It's 2019! The old rich #ers supposedly behind this better hurry up, they're gonna be dead before this master plan is finished.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Britain is so overrun with Muslims that any action in the Middle East would cause domestic problems beyond control.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Err....wrong and wrong.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Britain is so overrun with Muslims that any action in the Middle East would cause domestic problems beyond control.

4.4% of the population is "so overrun"?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
"War" isn't winnable in today's day and age. Why? Two reasons; rules and nuclear weapons.

War only has one rule...WIN! (or die trying)!

In the shadow of nukes, and in today's "politically correct rules of engagement" environment, war is nothing more than a charade who's capital is human lives.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Not what my neighbor who came from Great Britain within the last 2 years told me.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

“This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”

He got the timing wrong, its been a lot longer than 5 years. What is the only country on that list yet to be hit?

People still believe this crap? Not one of those countries has been "taken out" by the US. The only one you could even argue is Libya because we supported the ousting of Gaddafi. How's that working out for us? Yeah, we got total control over Libya and we're reaping the financial benefits... except we're not. Great plan they had there.

Like the supposed pipeline theory, that we're gonna gain control over all these countries including Syria to establish a pipeline and that's the reason for all the wars. And that plan supposedly started in the 90s and started with the invasion of Iraq in 2003. It's 2019! The old rich #ers supposedly behind this better hurry up, they're gonna be dead before this master plan is finished.

Never said I thought it was a great plan, it wasn't. I don't think General Wesley Clark thought much of it as a plan either. All of those countries have been attacked in one way or another either by the US, or Israel. Iran is the only one left. The plan is there, the success upon which it is being carried out is debatable, that much I agree.

Point is, if Trump attacks Iran, he is clearly carrying on the same agenda.
edit on 16-5-2019 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
today's "politically correct rules of engagement" environment

This is our biggest obstacle. This started in Vietnam and has become bigger and bigger. During the first Gulf War, the media narrative became how much we were bullies because we were killing too many of Iraq's soldiers. "Highway of Death" and all that. Nevermind that before the war, the narrative was how Iraq was to be feared because of their vast army and Soviet equipment. Then all of a sudden when we kicked their ass they're a poor little country. THEN after complaining that we were killing too many of them, a lot of the post-war analysis was that it wasn't a total success because we didn't kill enough of them!

You can't make this stuff up.

Fast forward to 2003 and beyond, and it's worse than ever. War is an ugly business. No matter what pains we go through to protect innocent lives, the media narrative is always about the 1% of bad things we do. We literally had guys going house to house in Iraq, putting themselves in incredible amounts of danger, when we could've just bombed the hell out of any suspect buildings and suffered much fewer coalition casualties. But yeah, we're the bad guys because these cocksuckers hide among civilians.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Never said I thought it was a great plan, it wasn't. I don't think General Wesley Clark thought much of it as a plan either. All of those countries have been attacked in one way or another either by the US, or Israel. Iran is the only one left. The plan is there, the success upon which it is being carried out is debatable, that much I agree.

Point is, if Trump attacks Iran, he is clearly carrying on the same agenda.

"Only one left is Iran." Um, no. If that really is a plan, they're all left except Iraq because whatever we were attempting to do in those other countries failed. Sorry, this narrative has too many holes in it. If that's a real plan, there's a lot of work left to do in Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Lebanon and Sudan before we worry about Iran.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: Freeborn
Not what my neighbor who came from Great Britain within the last 2 years told me.

"Only 4.4% of the population" but the rest of the population has to bend over backwards to accommodate them. Like letting rape and child abuse rings go unchallenged for years because of fear of being branded a bigot, ring a bell anyone? Your friend likely lives in one of the areas where they've flocked to. They're not spread out across the whole country. 4.4% becomes a lot when they're mostly concentrated in one area.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: 727Sky

unprovoked attack on Iran

For weeks there has been intelligence (probably NSA radio/electronic intercept) saying there were credible threats that Iran was planning on carrying out something "Not Nice" !

Yet, the British don't agree

That contradicts what British Maj. Gen. Chris Ghika, a senior officer in the U.S.-backed coalition fighting the Islamic State group, said Tuesday, insisting “there’s been no increased threat from Iranian-backed forces in Iraq and Syria.”

They do now.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Could be worse. Could be like Hillary and leave all the personnel to dry out

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Bush deserves to be hung at the Hague for what he did to Iraq

What about all the people him and his cronies killed in New York City?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm betting that iran is about to attack saudi arabia and those missiles are probably iran telling America to not get involved, iraq will probably be caught between both sides and possibly be invaded to prevent them from taking sides and to act as a point of invasion across land. iraq is too weak to resist and proved it with the whole ISIS thing, so they are the perfect target for iran to help improve their chances of defeating saudi arabia.
edit on 16-5-2019 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
I'm betting that iran is about to attack saudi arabia and those missiles are probably iran telling America to not get involved, iraq will probably be caught between both sides and possibly be invaded to prevent them from taking sides and to act as a point of invasion across land. iraq is too weak to resist and proved it with the whole ISIS thing, so they are the perfect target for iran to help improve their chances of defeating saudi arabia.

Saudi Arabia is too big of an ally to abandon.

militarybases.com...

You do realize there are still active US bases in Iraq?
not to mention Saudi Arabia

militarybases.com...
edit on 16-5-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

There's still people that believe this garbage?

OSWALD WAS FLYING UNITED FLIGHT 93!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm a bit late to the party, but it looks like a suspected 'false flag' is in the making with regard to Iran. I don't think Iran is that stupid to attack oil tankers and pipe lines knowing what would result from such an attack. I don't think they have attacked such objects before, so it would seem out of character to do so now.

More like the Saudis are stirring things up and Trump is going along with it for Bush-like reasons. I wonder how many American lives have been earmarked as expendable for it all to happen?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

There's still people that believe this garbage?

OSWALD WAS FLYING UNITED FLIGHT 93!

Garbage?!....

All i can say is the 'official story' of 9/11 is tripe....

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

I also notice that all flights to Venezuela have been suspended. A large que of semi trailers picking up missiles from Raytheon, a couple of days ago. Along with the get out of Iraq for all non emergency personnel might be of concern.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
I don't think Iran is that stupid to attack oil tankers and pipe lines knowing what would result from such an attack. I don't think they have attacked such objects before, so it would seem out of character to do so now.

Sorry but that's not the case. They've attacked pipelines before. And oil tankers.

It's not a matter of whether Iran is dumb enough to do this. They've done it before and got away with it. They're used to being given a pass by the international community for funding terrorism. "They wouldn't do that" simply doesn't stand up to reality. They think Trump is bluffing because every previous administration failed to hold them accountable.
edit on 16 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join