It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department orders all non emergency personnel to leave Iraq immediately.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There's 330,000,000 Americans and at least 80,000,000 are able bodied patriots and we have our own culture as well. If there's a threat to our country

Do you think Iran is a threat to our country?
edit on 15-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: harold223

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Very well. Let's get rid of those sharia nuts

I hope you're prepared to back yourself by joining up, they'll need you. Iran has a population of 80 million. 80 million proud people with a long history. They are the Persians, they speak their own language and have their own culture. The US will be drawn into a ground war where the people will fight to the bitter end. The casualties will be the worst the US have seen since Vietnam, maybe WWII. Are you prepared to do your bit?

There's 330,000,000 Americans and at least 80,000,000 are able bodied patriots and we have our own culture as well. If there's a threat to our country, we won't hesitate to eliminate or die trying. Yes, I'm prepared to do my part. The 80,000,000 you speak of includes kids, women, and others who wouldn't fight or aren't able bodied. So there's that.

Great, you've got the gonads to die for the cause, we all admire a man with balls.

What is the cause? What has Iran done that is so absolute that has you willing to die alongside your fellow patriots in battle?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: mightmight

Hope you're right. There have been a number of false alarms with Iran going back to the bush administration. There was one time, was it 05 or 06, where it looked almost certain it was going to happen. Let us hope this follows that pattern. I have to say though, I have a bad feeling this time for some reason.

It's been told and foreseen for centuries that the final battle on Earth, before peace reigns supreme again, will be fought between Islam and the West (and the West's allies). The final battle between good and evil.

What to do.... What to do.

The Buddha said of prophecy and fortune telling that it is wrong livelihood. This is because negative prophecy can be self fulfilling. You change the future by your current actions.

There is no reason that a war between islam and the west has to occur unless we let it happen through our current actions.

Take from the prophecies what you will. I understand why anything like that would be taken with a grain of salt, but it's interesting to listen to John Waters interpret Nostradamus in a 1979 documentary when he had no idea what would happen from that year forward.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Trump is not the problem, the problem is and ever was the USA and it´s volent America First(since decades) behaviour!
And people this "gods own nation" creates, like Bolton, Pompeo, Abrams etc.

When does the bully stop bullying others?
First when he got his a$$ kicked.

The USA is attacking friend and foe atm, and this one of the results:

Spanish Frigate Drops Out of Lincoln Strike Group Over U.S. Iran Stance

Everybody sees what game is played again by the USA, and nobody wants to be on the side of the USA anymore. Even Germany ordered back his soldiers from Iraq today, which are there for a so called "training mission". Guess for which interests. Little hint, not german interests in Iraq. But it seems that nobody sane wnats to be driven into a war by the USA anymore.

We will see how the USA tries to win that war, almost alone.
Only with the axis of evil, USA, SA and Israel?

Tbh, the USA lost already, because nobody in the world trusts the USA anymore(even the former biggest sycophants), nobody sees them as the good guys anymore but as the violent and lying warmongerers they are, the greats threat to worldpeace and not a serious partner or friend.

Seems that world is ready to watch the USA doing their America First thing. Alone, with only two sycophants left.

Popcorn is ready, will be funny to watch the upcoming events. For all not involved parties!!!
And hopefully Europe has enough ships ready. To send the then upcoming new wave of refugees to the nation that causes their misery. If you cause the problem, then you have to deal with it! Amd not others like Europe!

The USA isolated itself and showed his ugly face without the Obama smile, fortunately. And the world is waking up!

Have another happy war USA, hopefully your last one!

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

An all out war in Iran will cut the oil supply to Russia and China. I hope with all my being that this fizzles. We're talking potential WWIII trigger material here. Wasn't Trump elected to keep us out of WWIII?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Who do we believe, our intelligence or Britain's?

Yip you're right, US intelligence agencies are renowned for their honesty, accuracy and integrity.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

There's 330,000,000 Americans and at least 80,000,000 are able bodied patriots

What are the other 250,000,000?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: Agit8dChop

unprovoked attack on Iran

For weeks there has been intelligence (probably NSA radio/electronic intercept) saying there were credible threats that Iran was planning on carrying out something "Not Nice" !

Then the tankers and the Saudi oil fields were supposedly attacked. Sounds pretty provoked to me if any of the attacks were true.

Did you see and hear all of this intelligence? I heard reports that you are involved too.. See what I mean? Smells like a FF event to me.
edit on 15-5-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

There's 330,000,000 Americans and at least 80,000,000 are able bodied patriots and we have our own culture as well. If there's a threat to our country

I have no idea. I don't have enough information to tell. I didn't say an attack on Iran was a good idea, I'm just saying that if they, or anyone else, become a threat to our country, we have more than enough people ready to fight.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: 727Sky

unprovoked attack on Iran

For weeks there has been intelligence (probably NSA radio/electronic intercept) saying there were credible threats that Iran was planning on carrying out something "Not Nice" !

Yet, the British don't agree

That contradicts what British Maj. Gen. Chris Ghika, a senior officer in the U.S.-backed coalition fighting the Islamic State group, said Tuesday, insisting “there’s been no increased threat from Iranian-backed forces in Iraq and Syria.”

What's the saying trust but verify... Besides really dont trust the Brits as much anymore, look at the Steele dossier LOL.

Iran will have to do something straight out obvious to get the US to attack, even then this congress isn't going to back the President even if he wants war, which I doubt he does. Have no doubt certain hawkish thoughts are in the State Department and Militaru

Only advantage is at least we have a strong presence there now, and to keep them from poking their noses around in Iraq. could see Russia pulling Iran's puppet strings too.

link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Are they claiming Iran has loads of WMD's yet?

link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Very well. Let's get rid of those sharia nuts

I hope you're prepared to back yourself by joining up, they'll need you. Iran has a population of 80 million. 80 million proud people with a long history. They are the Persians, they speak their own language and have their own culture. The US will be drawn into a ground war where the people will fight to the bitter end. The casualties will be the worst the US have seen since Vietnam, maybe WWII. Are you prepared to do your bit?

There's 330,000,000 Americans and at least 80,000,000 are able bodied patriots and we have our own culture as well. If there's a threat to our country, we won't hesitate to eliminate or die trying. Yes, I'm prepared to do my part. The 80,000,000 you speak of includes kids, women, and others who wouldn't fight or aren't able bodied. So there's that.

Great, you've got the gonads to die for the cause, we all admire a man with balls.

What is the cause? What has Iran done that is so absolute that has you willing to die alongside your fellow patriots in battle?

I don't know. My point was that if they are, in fact, a threat to our country, we have more people willing and ready than they do.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Did you see and hear all of this intelligence? I heard reports that you are involved too.. See what I mean? Smells like a FF event to me.

There were reports that Iraq had WMD's remember and they were damn true, truer than true, the truest!

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I have no idea. I don't have enough information to tell. I didn't say an attack on Iran was a good idea, I'm just saying that if they, or anyone else, become a threat to our country, we have more than enough people ready to fight.

And if Trump and the head of the Military stand in front of the cameras and address the Nation that they have evidence that Iran is a threat to the nation and proceed to provide evidence, like maybe WMD or something, are you going to believe them? A lot of people believed Colin Powell when he showed all those diagrams in front of the UN back in 2003.

How can anyone believe what any one says enough to go to war in this current world?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Besides really dont trust the Brits as much anymore, look at the Steele dossier LOL

That was a private intelligence "service", not done by the government.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well which is it for you? Do you want them to take out the missile sites that have surrounded their assets in Iraq, or do you want no military action?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Sounds like you know more than everyone else.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

You really dont think they have well established smuggling routes and ways to move things around that area? The right amount of money can buy just about anything....

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Yip you're right, US intelligence agencies are renowned for their honesty, accuracy and integrity.

Like Britain's?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

There's 330,000,000 Americans and at least 80,000,000 are able bodied patriots

What are the other 250,000,000?

Women and children who can't fight, men who aren't able bodied, and those who CAN fight, but would depend on the others to defend their freedom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join