It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal aliens!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What is wrong with the people on this board? Do you even understand the term "ILLEGAL ALIEN"?? These people come into our country, FEED off of GOVT programs and give nothing back. First and foremost they are breaking our laws!! Whether they come here under good intentions or not, IT DOESN'T MATTER, THEY ARE BREAKING OUR LAWS. They are costing the taxpayers of this country, hundreds of billions of dollars a year. This country has a huge deficit. Imagine the money that could be spent reducing it, if we were not paying for these law breakers. HELL, the Mexican GOVT has a book, telling them how to come here and survive. THEY ARE NOT OUR PROBLEM!!! They are invaders, pure and simple!! Our taxes are high enough...Federal, State, and Local without having to pay for these LAW BREAKERS! While some people in this country, want to be the good SAMARITAN, and take these Law Breakers in....I Don't!! I'd rather my tax money be spent on my family, children...than some ILLEGAL ALIEN! Think of what we could do for our own country, if these SOB were not here!! It is time we close the border, deal with these people as INVADERS and take care of OUR OWN!
If you come here ILLEGALLY you will be dealt with EXTREME PREDJUDICE!

As dor saying theyy take jobs NO AMERICAN WANTS! PUT THE PEOPLE ON WELFARE IN THESE JOBS...MAKE THEM EARN THERE CHECK!! Save my TAX dollars!! I'm not paying taxes to support someother country (MEXICO)...And it is time OUR President grew some BALLS and tells VICENTE FOX of Mexico to F.O.!!!!!!

Mod edit:
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Spectre]

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

this country

What country?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Wow...chill....all that yelling! You may want to take the time to read the link below...and who please is "dor"?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think it is very obvious what country he referes to.

There are numerous active topics on illegal aliens already up and posted, i think this thread should be closed.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Your thank you letter should be addressed to Bush for the wide open borders. An email to the White house might do.

By the way, you shouldnt yell...lower case would do fine.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm with you, CSRules. AMERICA has been invaded by illegals; and I don't like it at all. I want our military guarding that Southern border, and admitting no one who does not belong here. Presidents from both major political parties have not had the brass to deal with and solve this issue. Instead, we have set up desert refreshment stands so we coddle illegals, feel good about our humanity and be just all so politically correct. NONSENSE! I have caught a good deal of flak from people on this board and others when I suggest how easily this illegal migration can be stopped in a month's time or less: Very simply, make public our intent to protect our border; they get a single warning shot, then if they fail to retreat, they shall be eliminated on the spot. When the word gets out that we WILL defend our country from invasion, WILL open fire on illegal border crossers, they WILL stop coming. The simplest and most obvious solution is often the best. The bleeding hearts may not know it, but like Leo Durocher said: "Nice guys finish last". Tough, effective and permanent.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by TheAvenger]

[edit on 29-4-2006 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have no problem with the hardworking mexicans that come here to escape from their own country because they feel they can't get ahead nor raise their family the way they feel they could.

Painting all with the same brush needs to be changed, that will not make your point stronger.

Bush is trying make those people documented non-immigrants so that they can put a name to their faces, and make it easier to track them.

So, if they aren't being productive and responsible they can be dealt with and found more easily. Afterall, being a non immigrant has it's disadvantages: your not a citizen therefore your ass can get booted at any point in time.

Let's not jump all over immigrants either. I find it unfair and at the same time typical unthought out babbling. Many many people come from immigranted persons worldwide, the difference is though they migrated here legally and built this country to where it is now.

If everyone came here illegally and got on the government tit this place would be a wasteland, nothing would get taken care of, and thinking about how it would look reminds me of the slummy areas in every city.

But thats heaven to those illegals your referring to.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Many many people come from immigranted persons worldwide, the difference is though they migrated here legally and built this country to where it is now.

I think thats the point in this thread. My parents migrated here with me as a child legally. Its one thing to do it legally, its another to crash thru the porous borders (very porous) and expect to be here like everyone else.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Precisely. I have no problem with legal immigration at all. My ancestor came here from Germany, legally, in 1751.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Maybe if you stop thinking of them as illegal immagrants and start thinking of them as people you'll realize that shooting them isnt the answer. Infact thats the sh!ttiest answer I have ever heard in my life. What they have to go through is a travesty. Most of them are trying to support their families and give their children a better life. If you want them to stop coming here then make it better in the country they are coming from.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSRules
These people come into our country, FEED off of GOVT programs and give nothing back.

WOW! You hit it right in the butt. My mom used to manage a resturaunt and constantly had imigrants trying to claim as many as 13 people so they wouldnt have to pay taxes and stuff. LOL come to find out my mom pretended to befriend one of them and found out they lived alone!:shk:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think the worst thing about the illegal aliens is all the damage they do to the american farmer.

Those crop circles cause millions of dollars in farm losses every year.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Those crop circles cause millions of dollars in farm losses every year.

With thanks to wecomeinpeace for the pic

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I like how you refer to your country as "our country," as if it's the only country in the world (besides Mejico of course).

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Maybe there would be less immigration to the USA if the country stopped promoting itself as superior to the rest of the world in every way.

You pride yourselves in being a beacon of democracy and "freedom" - how I hate to use that word when it has been hijacked by Bush's speech writers and stripped of all meaning - and willfully spread this image throughout the rest of the world, yet you complain when people from less affluent countries want to share your "freedom".

And as far as I'm concerned unless you are a member of a native American tribe then you have absolutely no right to dictate who can and cannot emigrate to the USA.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
TO HELL WITH ALL OF YOU RACIST

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by W_O_W
TO HELL WITH ALL OF YOU RACIST

Buddy....There's a BIG difference between being a passionate compatriot against illegal immigration and being a racist......

You'll have to learn that all alone and by yourself with that attitude.....

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Enron so theres a difference huh? haha so why when illegal immigration talk all these foos think immediately about Mexicans? Are Mexicans the only illegal immigrants? hmm

Well what would most of you do if you were in their situation? What if you had to face the harsh realities of living in poverty in Mexico, having to look into your daughter's frail eyes and tell her there is no food to eat when she says shes hungry? Knowing well that if you go about 100 or so miles north you can get paid a lot more compared to just a few cents an hour. Desperate people do desperate things.

So Avenger you think that by shooting these people it will make them stop coming? hahah o hell no. Once my people figure out that we will get shot at while crossing the border, # we will start arming ourselves with whatever we got, which will lead to more problems. Again desperate people will do desperate things.

Ok csrules so you believe that illegal immigrants are taking away from your tax money or something? heh well i will begin by saying that spending a few more bucks isnt going to kill you. Im sorry you cannot buy ur ipod and instead have to use that money to save a life. On a more serious note, most illegal immigrants aren't here for YOUR tax money. In fact, most illegal immigrants i know do pay taxes. We DO work hard. Damn we work harder than any other people i know. Who the # else you think is going to pick your goddam strawberries n #? O but im sure you people do backbreaking work 12 or more hours a day every single day, right? We do the jobs nobody wants. And if u say that is a misconception, then check this out. At some race track, I believe the Santa Anita race track, a lot of the workers were illegal immigrants. They picked up poo from the horses and # like that. Well a couple of white people complained that there werent enough jobs for the "American" man and they were being stolen by the illegal immigrants. Well them foos listened and fired all illegal immigrants. Know what happened next? The jobs that were filled by the illegal immigrants werent being taken. So eventually they had to re-hire the illegal immigrants. Well back on topic, i believe illegal immigrants are more beneficial than harmful. We did not pay for their education or anything when they were younger. We didnt have to take care of them through tax dollars. But when they come here, they are ready and willing to work and pay the taxes. Get it?

I know most of the hardest working people are immigrants. They come from a very tough life and are used to doing things the hard way. Most of the illegal immigrants i know worked their ass off to get out of poverty. Its just that when the first generation is born, they get used to all the glamour of the American life and they dont work as hard to go up on the socail ladder. Its not their fault, its just the way it is but i wont get into that.

Well you may ask why they dont just come over legally? It is pretty hard to come here legally. It is far easier to come here illegaly. Its not that they are lazy, its just that if you got the money to come legally then you probably are not in a desperate situation.

In closing id like to say: You sir, are an idiot.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by vergaentuboca
Enron so theres a difference huh? haha so why when illegal immigration talk all these foos think immediately about Mexicans? Are Mexicans the only illegal immigrants? hmm

I don't quite get your point.....I never said anything about Mexicans being the only illegal immigrants, nor do I believe did "all these foos" think the same either....In fact, I'm quite aware that it's equally a large issue in Europe and many other countries....

You're right - desperate people do desperate things - But does that mean they should be commended for it by hiding in a country while avoiding citizenship and not contributing to this place that's been their safe heaven?

I've worked with many illegal immigrants in a few restaurants down here in the south....Some of the nicest people I've ever met - They work hard for little money but they never complain - In fact, they always had a smile on their face....Always had a joke to tell.....But when someone caught wind of the fact we were graciously keeping them employed under the table, who do you think ended up with a short-handed kitchen during some of the busiest nights b/c they had to flee? Again....and again.....and again....

Of course they came to America for good reasons….Of course they want a better life….but what they’ll get in return if they’re caught is something I wouldn’t wish any desperate person – but they mistranslate their passion for freedom with their further transgressing the law and tend to wind up at worse odds as a result….

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm half hispanic, [Mexican,] and half Irish. My father was illegal when he first came across and worked in my grandfathers vegetable farm in Arizona. He ran away with my mom in a time much less tolerant than today, and life was hard on them and me, but it's time to shut the gates. It's time to force Mexico to take care of it's own. They have the natural resources to get it done, but for the corruption. It's a question, for us, of pure economics. We are no longer able to afford letting our opportunities for ourselves and our kids to be lessened because of taking on the burden of Mexico's and the rest of Latin Americas Immigrants. Most of the Hispanic Americans think as I do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join