It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regents park police post twitter pic of dangerous spoon they got off the street

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Shockerking

But did he eat the bear with his bare hands though?

Because if he used the spoon, he's doing it wrong.
I don't really know? Like I said i don't buy it. i have told this story before a few times and one time a friend told me something similar. maybe back in the 50's- 60's this was a taxidermy gag? IDK?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Just so we're clear: a spoon is nothing more than a tool of mass destruction.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Everytime I see someone from the UK ragging on the USA I think of this kind of crap. Its like a nation of babies.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

All I can say upon reading this thread is that I'm so happy that I don't need a concealed carry permit for a spoon where I live.

Or for my Glock.

Although now I might have to start carrying a spoon.

It seems to be capable of more self-defense damage than my Glock.

I think I will wear the spoon in my left front jacket pocket.

I just threw that in there for any ex-military that remembers what that means.

I'm a proud spoon carrier.

edit on 15-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking

I don't really know? Like I said i don't buy it. i have told this story before a few times and one time a friend told me something similar. maybe back in the 50's- 60's this was a taxidermy gag? IDK?

Shooting a bear in the eye generally just pisses them off.

So does blowing off the side of their face... doesn't really slow them down and makes them unhappy, overall.

Trust me on that one.

So the spoon-bear-eyeball thing I'm going to take with a grain of salt.

~shrug~

edit on 15-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

And they have't even recognized the real danger yet in Europe...

Teacups.

Video evidence!!!

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

To the brit's apparently it is yes.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Shockerking

Shooting a bear in the eye generally just pisses them off.

So does blowing off the side of their face... doesn't really slow them down and makes them unhappy, overall.

Trust me on that one.

So the spoon-bear-eyeball thing I'm going to take with a grain of salt.

~shrug~
Well the old man did say that the way the spoon was displayed was a exaggeration. He did say the used the handle end and scrambled the brain, through the eye socket. I left that part out , it's plausible. Did you miss the part where I said I did not believe it myself?
but hey, I have hunted Black bear with a bow and arrow before and had them fall within 20 yards so I don't get the shot in the eye part or half their face blown off BS. That BS is just as bad as my spoon vs bear story.

~Double shrug's~

edit on 5 15 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This probably shows that the police have a sense of humour, while the OP and some posters in this thread don't.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Ahh...about time Britain came to its senses......again.

Time to clean up London......again.

Henceforth, any vagrant, homeless, Moslems, African Blacks or any blacks and otherwise, caught in the London town proper, will be interned for the time as shall be determined by the Crown.
Littering, petty crime, spitting, weeing in the street and any unnecessary, excessive revving of exotic Italian car engines, (ie Arabs) will result in life in prison.

Starting Forthwith.

Suitable ex Navy ships will be docked on the Thames, as temporary accomodation, until Transport can be arranged.

As the North American Colonies and Australia are no longer available, a suitable destination has yet to be chosen for viable relocation.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

American's don't really get UK humour.

This thread shows that the predictable usual suspects believe anything they read about the UK that fits in with their pre-determined viewpoint despite repeatedly being told otherwise by people who actually live here.

And I've got to say; people in glasshouses and all that.

This thread say's more about the gullibility of some Americans, their desire to trash anyone else and to take some imaginary supercilious high ground than it does about anything or anyone else.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Wonder what would happen if a « Brit » wrote this post concerning YANKS... and whatever copy paste trivia can be shared...?

You would all get your knickers in a twist in your massive big MoFo armchairs cos your Murican armchairs are bigger and better than all or any nations...

Egos too...

if you take time to read... across the net the average USA person on the internet knows absolutely NOTHING about our planetary culture.

That is the way that most of the planet see you folks,,,

Aggressive and bullies...

Open your blinkers up Shire horses and sheep...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If you learn martial arts your fists are considered dangerous weapons, also I could kill you will a spoon so technically anything can be a dangerous weapon including glad wrap, just see bad boy bubby .

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So while the US is busy sending women's rights back 100 years, the country that's really oppressed is the UK because police posted a joke on twitter?? Shurely Shome Mishtake.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So while the US is busy sending women's rights back 100 years, the country that's really oppressed is the UK because police posted a joke on twitter?? Shurely Shome Mishtake.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I'm guessing sporks are next.

The dreaded "switch-spork" has been destroying buffet restaurants for years... silent, concealable and so ridiculous, that "sporking" victims almost never report their attacks.

I have heard that "assault sporks" are being developed. Ten tiny tines, instead of four or five.

3D printer ready plans for "assault sporks", have been circulating on social media.

One particularly sinister design, incorporates a drinking straw with a spork-bayonet attached... it's reportedly popular with middle-class Californians...

It's a "foon". Sporks are for dorks.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: paraphi

American's don't really get UK humour.

This thread shows that the predictable usual suspects believe anything they read about the UK that fits in with their pre-determined viewpoint despite repeatedly being told otherwise by people who actually live here.

And I've got to say; people in glasshouses and all that.

This thread say's more about the gullibility of some Americans, their desire to trash anyone else and to take some imaginary supercilious high ground than it does about anything or anyone else.

I was going to write something similar, but you summed it up perfectly.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Shhh it's entertaining reading the replies, best let them think it's real.
edit on 15-5-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I look forward to some commentary on this from our UK friends.

It's understandable that it's taking a little while for the responses. Seeing as though all their social media commentary has to be filtered through the government for hate speech.

I'm sure the boys at the government are working overtime and will soon "approve" some of their citizens comments.
I’m sure every brit that vocally disagrees is already in jail

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Give them some credit though - at least they haven't been banging on about Tommy Robinson.

Your post says all that needs to be said, by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join