It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regents park police post twitter pic of dangerous spoon they got off the street

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Don't underestimate the lethal power of a spoon in the right hands.

Have you not seen the wobbly spoon bending trick? They're obviously demonic in nature.

Good point.

I do recall that in a lot of gun debates the UK posters frequently downplay the need for a firearm because of their other worldly martial arts skills in a situation of "if that were to happen to me".

Most have plainly stated that a firearm is unnecessary given their mass expertise in the eastern martial arts skills. A spoon would literally be like a nuclear sub filled with hundreds of tactical warheads...."if that were me in that situation".

That spoon could have killed thousands in the hands of an expert brit with hollywood level martial art skills.

BAN THEM ALL!!!!

You don't need anything more than your hands to eat most food anyway.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It does look like a drug spoon at least lol. Or the Queens silver polisher is on vacation.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
looks like someone cooked some heroin in that spoon.
just looking at the coloration.

Yorkshire Pudding.

*boom*

#TruthBomb

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I can resist

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I can hear it now “You with the Cheerios, drop the spoon or we’re going to fork you up”.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I got way better knives than those in my kitchen drawers, those look like the typical knives in the vinnies or salivation stores, they cost maybe between a quarter to fifty cents. Great for the young people starting out, but not for a seasoned knife user who has been preparing food for many decades.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's dull, you twit. It'll hurt more!

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I got way better knives than those in my kitchen drawers, those look like the typical knives in the vinnies or salivation stores, they cost maybe between a quarter to fifty cents. Great for the young people starting out, but not for a seasoned knife user who has been preparing food for many decades.

I have a block full of twin henckels.

So double whammy, they are not only high quality and sharp, but nazi knives as well.

So alt right nazism all the way. Thank god I'm in the US, because that knife block would probably get me hung in the UK.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
It does look like a drug spoon at least lol. Or the Queens silver polisher is on vacation.
Old real silver spoons get tarnished (petina) look it up. if it was used for drugs it would be crusty and burned only in the working part and not the handle also.
edit on 5 14 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking

Old real silver spoons get tarnished (petina) look it up.

It's not so much as a tarnish formed from exposure to the air, but more of an alt-right coating formed by neo-nazism because of nazi's.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

It's true.

I once killed a man with a spoon, then ate his flesh with my bare hands.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

It's not so much as a tarnish formed from exposure to the air, but more of an alt-right coating formed by neo-nazism because of nazi's.
Of course, any spoon in a right wingers hand is a weapon of mass destruction.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It's true.

Ok this is going to be a hard to swallow story.
Back in the 80's I lived in a northern town in Michigan. A friend of mine back then took me to visit his grandpa. Well in his living room was a bear skin rug in front of his fireplace. In the bears eye was a spoon hanging out of it. I had to ask, just had too. And the story goes this grandpa back in the day was camping out and eating around a campfire when a Black bear attacked him and all he had was this spoon. He supposedly jammed the spoon into the bears eye and killed it during a scuffle. Everyone in my friends family swear this was a true story. I don't buy it either, but they all swear it's a true story.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Don't try to downplay the valiant work of the brave and esteemed UK police force.

They found an old spoon and thereby saved the lives of millions...All the while they suppress the speech of their citizens and facilitate the downfall of their values by downplaying crimes committed against their citizens by foreign invaders.

These men are god damn heroes, they should be in the royal palace having the queen place her flaccid cock upon their shoulders in what should be the pinnacle moment in their lives. All the while the cradle of western civilization burns in the background.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

It's true.

Back in the 80's I lived in a northern town in Michigan. A friend of mine back then took me to visit his grandpa. Well in his living room was a bear skin rug in front of his fireplace. In the bears eye was a spoon hanging out of it. I had to ask, just had too. And the story goes this grandpa back in the day was camping out and eating around a campfire when a Black bear attacked him and all he had was this spoon. He supposedly jammed the spoon into the bears eye and killed it during a scuffle. Everyone in my friends family swear this was a true story. I don't buy it either, but they all swear it's a true story.

Well, I don't believe it, but thankfully our UK contributors can swallow just about anything.

I'm sure they'll love that story.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
First they came for the swords.

Then they came for the Bokkens.

Last week my kids were sent to jail for having military cricket bats.

Now, the entire Australian Cricket team was jailed for parading bats around.

I am trying to get some home renovations done ... but all of the builders were thrown in jail for offensive 4 by 2s.

Now they are passing laws banning rocks and stones. They came and took all of my border rocks since sticks and stones are dangerous weapons.

We all eat with our hands now because cutlery is dangerous.

My grand pappy had his hands chopped off (in Hospital and via sedation thank god) because he learned Karate when he was a little kid.

Time for a cup of iced tea. Not allowed to boil water anymore ...it is a dangerous weapon.

Great Britain is full of pansies now.

Rose bushes are banned because thorns are deadly weapons.

Life sucks.

P

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

So double whammy, they are not only high quality and sharp, but nazi knives as well.

So alt right nazism all the way. Thank god I'm in the US, because that knife block would probably get me hung in the UK.

I always carry a pocket knife, I use it almost every day, from things like cutting coupons out of the grocery store sales fliers to cutting and stripping electrical wires or just cutting up some food somewhere. I used to carry a bigger buckknife on my belt, but now I just use a tiny high quality knife. It might scare a chipmunk, but not a squirrel.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It's true.

Well, I don't believe it, but thankfully our UK contributors can swallow just about anything.

I'm sure they'll love that story.
Well they did swallow their gun rights years ago.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shockerking

But did he eat the bear with his bare hands though?

Because if he used the spoon, he's doing it wrong.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I always carry a pocket knife, I use it almost every day, from things like cutting coupons out of the grocery store sales fliers to cutting and stripping electrical wires or just cutting up some food somewhere. I used to carry a bigger buckknife on my belt, but now I just use a tiny high quality knife. It might scare a chipmunk, but not a squirrel.
Well like what happened to me today. I had a flat tire (picked up a screw) I keep tire plugs in my glove box for just such emergencies. And I keep a knife on me. If you do not cut off the end of the plug properly it will result in another leak down the road. Knives, blades are are friends and very useful tools, even in emergencies they prove useful. Don't ever get cucked into thinking otherwise by ANY government or establishment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join