It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regents park police post twitter pic of dangerous spoon they got off the street

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Couldn't make it up.

So many non-Brits still going on about this, have they so little to concern themselves about?

Get a grip, worry about those people in your own back garden who are trying to turn your country into a repressive intolerant state whereby religious dictates and dogma suppress individual freedoms and choices.

Had a few good rants tonight in public and guess what, I KNOW the thought police and gestapo won't be kicking my front door in any time soon because guess what, we are just as free to say and do what we want as anyone in any other country is.

But hey, we only live here, what the hell do we know about what's going on in this country?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Are you seriously trying to suggest that of all the Americans alive today 160+million of them have travelled abroad?
FFS most of them haven't even travelled outside of the state they live in!

And I honestly don't mean that as an insult to Americans.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

So just to be clear, you don’t comment on anything in the us right?

Cause you don’t live here so you don’t know what’s going on, right?

Meanwhile be careful you don’t run in to any dangerous Nazi pugs wielding spoons over there
edit on 16-5-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf
Fined for being "grossly offensive". The fact that you're defending it says all I need to know about you.

This has all been covered before on ATS and is a bit off topic, but why don't you look at the court judgement. It's not complicated, and he was not actually convicted of what he said, but what he said it on. Keep it civil, eh?

Scottish judiciary
edit on 17/5/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Meanwhile be careful you don’t run in to any dangerous Nazi pugs wielding spoons over there

Grow up mate... Cultural tolerance...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Grow up mate... Cultural tolerance...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Commenting is one thing, obsession is another.

And when the posters continually ignore repeated testimonies from numerous people who actually live here about how things really are here in the UK one has to wonder at their motivation and what agenda they are trying to push.

I travel quite a bit throughout the UK and have many, many friends the length and breadth of these islands and I have yet to meet one real person who has actually experienced one of these ridiculous reported events or who supports them.

There is an agenda being pushed here and it doesn't represent the realities of life in the UK, but hey, you know best because you know and understand our culture and society far better than we do and you believe the absolute #e that is drip fed you.

You really are beginning to sound like a one-trick pony with absolutely no originality at all.

Please, please try and think up some new imaginary insult, at least that might raise a slight titter out of me.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Who woulda' thunk...a forkin' spoon thread could go on for eleven pages!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

On a site where a flat earth thread goes on for 98 pages I guess anything is possible.

edit on 17/5/19 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Yep... better than one of those boring yank political crapfest threads👍👍👍

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Yep... better than one of those boring yank political crapfest threads👍👍👍

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

True

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Well, I've invented this new game. It's kind of like an old game but with a different twist.

The old game was called "Whack-a-mole", and these moles pop their heads up and you whack them with a hammer.

My game is called "Whack-a-pol", and it's like the old game except for instead of moles popping up it's politicians who pop up, congress people and senators (doesn't matter which party), real live ones. And instead of a toy hammer each player gets a claw hammer (or a crowbar).

Neat, huh?

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I hope me not having twitter in anyway negates this, but I beleieve ATS is a public forum available to all in the UK so I will post it here for you if ok, I live in the UK and this ATS account is linked to my farcebook it should be easy for me to be arrested and locked up then

so here goes, pray for me these could be my last moments of freedom, LOL

Your breasts are made of silicone
Your vagina goes nowhere
And we can tell the difference
Even when you are not there
Your hormones are synthetic
And let's just cross this bridge
What you have, you stupid man
Is male privilege.

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Try writing this limerick on Twitter and let me know of the results.

Your breasts are made of silicone
Your vagina goes nowhere
And we can tell the difference
Even when you are not there
Your hormones are synthetic
And let's just cross this bridge
What you have, you stupid man
Is male privilege.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

It’s nice to know your thinking of me so much!

I imagine we are equal in the time we spend thinking about each other, we can compare notes if you like, but to keep it brief its not very often on my behalf, I guess you are the same.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I see you've played knifey spooney before
edit on 17-5-2019 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Seems like a joke to me to be honest.

Though given the state of things It could be real. The police in this country are a joke after all.
edit on -050007am5kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I'm guessing sporks are next.

The dreaded "switch-spork" has been destroying buffet restaurants for years... silent, concealable and so ridiculous, that "sporking" victims almost never report their attacks.

I have heard that "assault sporks" are being developed. Ten tiny tines, instead of four or five.

3D printer ready plans for "assault sporks", have been circulating on social media.

One particularly sinister design, incorporates a drinking straw with a spork-bayonet attached... it's reportedly popular with middle-class Californians...

Oh yes, I've seen em.
Tines that go around the edge of the spoon so you could easily slash a throat.
Pointy Capri Sun straws that could penetrate a human skull from 250 yards.
The spoon shaped slurpy straw for digging the eyes out from their sockets.
The little stir sticks that double as blow darts with a normal straw as the blowgun... dip the darts in A Starbucks Diabetes Special with extra caramel sauce to kill your victim in seconds.

The sleeper cells are real.

The Getty house was just the beginning.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Couldn't make it up.

So many non-Brits still going on about this, have they so little to concern themselves about?

Get a grip, worry about those people in your own back garden who are trying to turn your country into a repressive intolerant state whereby religious dictates and dogma suppress individual freedoms and choices.

Had a few good rants tonight in public and guess what, I KNOW the thought police and gestapo won't be kicking my front door in any time soon because guess what, we are just as free to say and do what we want as anyone in any other country is.

But hey, we only live here, what the hell do we know about what's going on in this country?

Wait, so... by us laughing at the UK Police Official Tweet that called a spoon a weapon...

THAT somehow means that we are saying...that you cant go on some public rants without the thought police kicking in the door... what?

How did you make that connection?

Also there's a thing called the internet. I don't have to be in the UK in order to access the UK Official Twitter Account, you DO realize this, yes?

So I can comment about it, I can even tweet about it, tweet messages TO the UK police, take their Tweet and retweet it under my account, all kinds of things.

As to your 2nd post... I know you said no offense to Americans, so, in kind I would also like for you not to take this personally or be offended because that is not the spirit it was intended...

Ive traveled 1000s of miles buddy. And a funny thing happened. I was still inside the United States.

Ive got thousands of square miles of "geography" in my head. And then I have to learn about the rest of the world on top of that.

On top of the 50 country sized states.

People never seem to consider how much Americans have to memorize because our country is large. Our forefathers were a little uh, lets just say ambitious...

To your 3rd post: How is it an obsession to point out a ridiculous thing and rightfully identify it as ridiculous? LoL! Sorry that always gets me. And people Always do it around here. "You mentioned it so that means youre obsessed." Seems like a last resort for someone who doesn't have a Real argument.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

People never seem to consider how much Americans have to memorize because our country is large. Our forefathers were a little uh, lets just say ambitious...

the size does not change even if you dont live there
, the rest of the world has the same amount of information as you to learn, and they do so while also learning about there own country

the majority of my american knowledge comes from sport, it can be done

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join