It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regents park police post twitter pic of dangerous spoon they got off the street

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Benny Hill is possibly the least funny British person I've ever seen......apart from maybe Jeremy Corbyn.....but then again he did do you know what with you know who so he must have some sort of sense of humour.

Right - stop right there. Go no further with that. Please, for pity's sake.....

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Just proves that even the most dour, dreary and boring amongst us must have some sort of sense of humour.....even if it is somewhat warped and deviant!

The man can't even blame the demons of drink....he's teetotal.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Careful, you can't criticise one of our MP's or its off to the salt mines for you. Do you think you have freedom of speech or something?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Ha ha.

You should have heard me last night in the pub when I went on a mad rant about the failings of our current politicians.

It wasn't helped by Leeds sad defeat.

Guess I'll be getting the knock on the door from our Gestapo police....hope they haven't also heard about me buying some butter knives off the local cutlery dealer.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
It wasn't helped by Leeds sad defeat.

Oh, I don't know. I am sure some people thought that was funny.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Oh, I don't know. I am sure some people thought that was funny.

Yeah, almost everyone else who was in the pub who all proceeded to rip the hell out of me.

There's always next year.

I've got the curtains closed and my bolthole ready because as well as my rant at our politicians the referee in last night's match was also the target for some abuse, as was Frank Lampard and I've been reliably informed by our colonial friends that the police will soon be coming for me.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
... and I've been reliably informed by our colonial friends that the police will soon be coming for me.

Bit of a pity that you don't have the "right to bear arms", because you should shoot them for tresspassing, or they could shoot you. Someone would die though. You're not black are you? If you are, then you're defo dead. It's the American way.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I prefer the right to arm bears.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Personally, I am a bare arms type of person.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well as long as it’s not pug arms

That’ll get you jailed

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You're obsessed with the pug. Do you have the vid on an endless loop or something. No one cares about a racist Scot except you!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

You're obsessed with the pug. Do you have the vid on an endless loop or something. No one cares about a racist Scot except you!

The scot is no more racist than Monty python

But glad you did not care about people joking getting legal charges against them

What next, he may get hold of a spoon

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If you really believe that, then you have lost the plot. The context is different. Plus, Monty Python is comedy and satire. The racist Scot was just being offensive and anti-Semitic and paid the price for that. If you don't understand the difference, then that's your problem and perhaps why you don't appreciate the humour of the OP.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It's Gramblers but pug, but.....but......the Nazi saluting pug!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

LMAO, lol, meme's and gifs, avi, mpeg, what format you want it on

Hitler had the right idea, he was just an underachiever.” ― Bill Hicks

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

True. May be an appropriate time to post some guidelines for our American friends about us Brits' ways in case they want to bless us with their presence:

Travelling in the UK: A Guide for Americans

Rather unnecessary, its quite a low percentage who ever actually travel abroad, I can happily say I have been to New York, Spain, France during my lifetime, how many Americans Have been to Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Bradford, Paris, Barcelona

The Great American Passport Myth: Why Just 3.5% Of Us Travel Overseas!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

If you really believe that, then you have lost the plot. The context is different. Plus, Monty Python is comedy and satire. The racist Scot was just being offensive and anti-Semitic and paid the price for that. If you don't understand the difference, then that's your problem and perhaps why you don't appreciate the humour of the OP.

He paid the price because folks such as yourself couldn't handle having their sentiments outraged. That's your problem.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf
He paid the price because folks such as yourself couldn't handle having their sentiments outraged. That's your problem.

Oh, you poor thing. So little do you know of me. He was fined (if I recall) for being grossly offensive, not humorous as suggested somewhere a bit back. Not comparable to Monty Python either.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

Oh, you poor thing. So little do you know of me. He was fined (if I recall) for being grossly offensive, not humorous as suggested somewhere a bit back. Not comparable to Monty Python either.

Fined for being "grossly offensive". The fact that you're defending it says all I need to know about you.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Well if you include all the USA military who have been sent overseas for "Work" to Japan, Germany, England, Europe, Asia, Middle East Australia and Africa....and the Poles..etc etc

Then the number of "Americans" who have been overseas is probably around 50%.

In Fact, just with your US military, there have been more "Americans" been around the World in other countries, than any other nationality.

Im sure they have lots of adventures to tell........

edit on 16-5-2019 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join