It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsure What I Should Do...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well, I need some help understanding what I have been experienceing. Im new in here and I am not quite sure what I should do. I can say that I have been "against" the government lately but I dont know why. Everything I see, experience, or hear has something to do with the government. I am normally a quiet person and try not to influence my thoughts on others, but lately I keep having these "obsured" thoughts about the government. I decided to search the web to see if I am alone, and I found out that most things on this site about Area 51, Weapons, and Mind Control match up with what I wrote down in a notebook earlier. Im really confused and hope someone will respond. If you want to know anything about my theories, I will be more than glad to tell. I hope somebody will respond and help me better understand whats going on.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
in what way does the govern. piss you off

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!!

I am not sure what you want. Start a thread in the appropriate forum (perhaps political conspiracies or something similar) where you recount some of your ideas. Ask the members any advice there and try to supply links for background, supporting evidence, etc.

Also, search through the various forums you might like to post in (there may well be a thread dedicated to what you would like to discuss).

Good luck and happy posting!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hey NightOwl02,

Welcome to ATS
Dont dispair. It appears that you have found a home to voice your thoughts and ideas to like minded people
There is a lot of info on this site about everything you mentioned and more. I suggest reading up on some of the threads that match your intrest and go from there. IF there is anything I can help you with, just U2U me and I will be glad to help you out

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Nightowl,

You're perhaps experiencing an awakening as to the true status of this world we reside in. Its ok. Stick around, have fun while you can...

Never know what tomorrow might bring

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Nightowl,

You're perhaps experiencing an awakening as to the true status of this world we reside in. Its ok. Stick around, have fun while you can...

Never know what tomorrow might bring

Spot on.

I'd say.

X

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yeah except for the sad face. Dont be saddened by what this world truly is. Try to be happy and aware at the same time. You'll get better over time but once you get into this lifestyle there is no turning back. Id like to hear what your theories are on aliens if you dont mind. Just anything really.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
NightOwl02,

First of all, don't believe everything you read here as gospel truth!!!! I have come to enjoy this site after learning to take it all in with a healthy dose of skepticism and many grains of salt. I hope you learn to do the same.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Timothy Leary sample:

Think for yourself
Question authority

Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,
terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in
this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the
religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by
giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their
view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and
learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness;
chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Think for yourself.
Question authority.

That piece of writing is just awesome...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Welcome Nightowl02
You will find here on A.T.S. one heck of good bunch of people from all walks of life. It is this forums intentions to let people voice their opinions as long as it does not personally attack anyone or group. This site is an amalgum of wide ranging topics with some pretty smart people for the most part. I would encourage you express your feelings on the topics that you are interested in. I have been here for awhile now and I find the social interactions with my peers stumilulating. I would also ask ( even though I am not a mod. ), to type in a proper fashion. That is the only thing I can find wrong with this site. By typing properly, you show people in a direct way that you are intelligent. A properly typed post shows many your level of education, and social status. Other than that, if you need help you can u2u me and welcome and good luck!

[edit on 3-3-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

[edit on 3-3-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Be weary of the ones who claim to know everything about a certain subject just because they experienced it once. We are all just human and have our own take on things. There is no need for bashing on these forums and the rules are a bit strict so be careful out there. I would advise you keep strong skepticism in the Alien and Paranormal sections, and maybe a little bit in the NWO section too. And please dont use the words "Deny Ignorance" like most of the n00bs here who think they are the sh*t while theyre getting their butt kicked in an e-brawl. Lol, its like a last resort thing that they try to use to get back into the game and sneak one last punch before they realize theyve just humiliated themselves. Its not always specific to the n00bs but dont get drawn into their arguements.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

new topics

top topics

join