It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube’s Newest Far-Right, Foul-Mouthed, Red-Pilling Star Is A 14-Year-Old Girl

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

What are you ashamed of do tell
, but the time I think a 14 year old you tuber has the answers to my questions regarding the bullsnip that is politics is a long way off, I prefer my own opinion over most 14 year olds in the majority of situations unless its fornite related or twitter crap.

Like I said to the other poster if you agree with her, it must be good, so enjoy it, I prefer mysef to watch other crap so I enjoy that, I dont watch politics on youtube though, the news on the hour is dulling enough.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Of reading one article and watching about 20 minutes of video and then assuming that I've got any idea what she really thinks as opposed what she says in a scripted performance.

This is one of those threads I should have passed on.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
[q

Smosh. Smouote]originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: pthena

, but the time I think a 14 year old you tuber has the answers to my questions regarding the bullsnip that is politics is a long way off, I prefer my own opinion over most 14 year olds in the majority of situations unless its fornite related or twitter crap.

Like I said to the other poster if you agree with her, it must be good, so enjoy it, I prefer mysef to watch other crap so I enjoy that, I dont watch politics on youtube though, the news on the hour is dulling enough.

I think the truth is people of every age care more today about being entertained in one way or another than about anything else. They are starting to not care how they get that small gap of non boredom.

Look at some of the top Comedy seems to lead.

Smosh started in 2005, with the dynamic duo of Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla, who hit it big with comedy and parody videos. The duo attracted over 22.8 million viewers and earned $11 million. The duo split in in 2017, as Padilla left to start his own YouTube site, which now has over two million viewers.

Ryan ToysReview. This YouTube channel is run by a six-year-old - that's right - a six-year-old boy named Ryan who simply reviews toys on a regular basis, and earns $11 million, with over 10 million viewers.

Jake Paul. The brother of Logan Paul, Jake Paul boasts over 17 million subscribers on YouTube. Like his brother, Paul has made his market posting video blogs and comedy clips, and has earned $12.5 million from his YouTube channel.

www.thestreet.com...
edit on 16-5-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I sympathise with the smart kids out there.

So many kids these days think their opinions are immediately considered intellectual and rational because teen YouTube bloggers want a vanity project.

'well like politics and um, they are bad because like um, the economy and stuff, and like...' Michio Kaku built a nuclear reactor in his early teens, and thankfully there are still bright kids out there.

And I'm like um 'whatz the deal? Um like global warming and stuff.' As I mentioned earlier, there are bright kids still out there, but their voices are being drowned out by pseudo intellectual kids who think whatever they say goes.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
While scrolling through some of these posts. I'm starting to wonder. Who the actual kids are.

Yes it's you. The ones who are so "but hurt" of the opinions of a 14 year old....

The good majority of you might be adult on paper but you all need to grow the f××k up...

Isn't the the 1st an amazing thing.

This is my opinion and if it hurts you.... Read it again. Wahahahaha.... softies
edit on 16-5-2019 by TheGhoul because: because I can

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

BOOM!!!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

A 20-minute, unbroken, and hyperarticulate tirade ostensibly about ignoring criticism online, “Be Not Afraid” stars a high school freshman from the Bay Area who goes by the name Soph on YouTube. (She edits as well as scores the videos, which she says are comedic.) Through videos like these, she’s become a rising star — with more than 800,000 followers — in the universe of conspiracy theorists, racists, and demagogues that owes its big bang to YouTube.

The video platform for years has incentivized such content through algorithms favoring sensational videos, and, as recent reporting has revealed, has deliberately ignored toxic content as a growth strategy.

Soph’s scripts, which she says she writes with a collaborator, are familiar: a mix of hatred toward Muslims, anti-black racism, Byzantine fearmongering about pedophilia, tissue-thin incel evolutionary psychology, and reflexive misanthropy that could have been copied and pasted from a thousand different 4chan posts. Of course, it’s all presented in the terminally ironic style popularized by boundary-pushing comedy groups like the influential Million Dollar Extreme and adopted of late by white supremacist mass shooters in Christchurch and San Diego.

Source

There's a lot of layers to this article so I'm not entirely sure where to start.

I'm appalled by the some of the messages this girl is disseminating to nearly a million users on a regular basis. And yet, she also comes across as an extremely intelligent young woman who has a better grasp on reality than most adults.

Are her more extreme views merely a hyperbolic tool used to drive home a deeper point? Or is it simply another example of a white supremacist co-opting meme culture to spread their message of hate?

I post this thread having never heard of Soph before reading this article. Based off of it though I think there are a few important conversations that can be had on here. On one level we can talk about Soph, her popularity, and the content of her videos. On another there's a discussion about the responsibility that sites like YouTube have to not only police their content but protect their younger users.

So have at it ATS. What are your views on this 14 year old girl that posts some pretty hateful stuff, while also exposing some deep truths, and has almost 1 million subscribers?

I think I shall compare this with a far-left, foul mouthed, blue-pilling star, who is a 29 year old child.

I'm appalled by near everything this 29 year old child says, yet the left seem to think her intelligence is on par with that of the mystics from the age of the Spartans. I mean, you can't argue a drugged up woman.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
She's amazing! So glad I've found this. Hope they don't stop her. She's brilliant!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I guess when the media, Hollywood, and other liberal elites spend over 2 years bashing Trump and anyone who might think about supporting him, and take it to the extreme every minute of everyday, this is what we can expect to see.

Anyways, I'm heavily Conservative and I've never heard of the girl. Thanks for shining the limelight on her a little more.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I thought everything she was being critical of equally applied to her. You only criticize and hate in other people what you do not like about your own character.

Interesting.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
You gott'a watch it, not just comment on the OP title

Soph be not afraid www.youtube.com...

It's a repost with only 6 views, mine being #6...

Youtube isn't big on reality and facts. They removed the video.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223

You know exactly what you were told to know, yes.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I love her videos and I hope I was the 1st one to bring her to ATS. I love the fact that people don't want to accept how conservative the next generation is going to be.

You like her message because it resonated with your ideals, at least you admit it.

You seem quite pleased with your assessment. I feel like it wouldn't be right to upset this sense of balance you have found in your life and I don't want to be the one to take that smug sense of wellbeing away from you... so, sure why not? Let's just go ahead and say I agree with "Her Message" whatever that is which you conveniently decided not to define. That way the reader can just assume the worst. And, again, I really don't want to take that achievement away from you... Doesn't seem right. Why do that, when I could empower you to reach deep inside and really express the true you with zero shame or fear?If you are not afraid of your True Self...what can stop you then? Nothing. Only your Own fear can do that.

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
This is just pathetic. She will never have a normal childhood.

Yeah, shes the child we need to be concerned about...

says the guy defending her vehemently, why is it you believe a 14 year old to have a more balanced world view than yourself? Surely you have far more life experience than her and maybe you could be offering her advice, consider me old school I thought an adult would understand the world better than a child could. I suppose what ever makes you nod in agreement is good right

Yeah, ok, lets just go ahead and pretend thats what I said and think...

Somewhere in there, I guess I said she has a more balanced worldview than I. And that I could not offer her advice.

I could just make up random crap about you, too, you know.

But I prefer Not to look and sound like a child who is not capable of Real, Adult arguments. You do you

Some people just need to cling to falsehoods in order not to fully comprehend our own inferiority. Falsehoods that are laughably simple to see right through. Falsehoods designed to target me emotionally, you want me to feel as if I'm mentally deficient in some way because you have nothing as far as logic, because You are the one who is the weaker intellect in this case. Hope that helps.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's Ingraham. FYI.

They don't watch Fox. If they did, they would know how ignorant they sound when they repeat the anti-Fox talking points.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I remember being 14 and thinking I knew everything about the world and how it worked. ... Guess what, I didn't!

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Isn't free speech wonderful? You don't have to agree with everything she says to take some of the nuggets of wisdom she drops and apply them to your life. She's brilliant. What I can't figure out is why you think she's a white supremacist.

Because anybody who doesn't think like a lib must be a white supremacist (even blacks), racist, misogynist (even women), anti-gay, and all the other BS that comes from their mouths.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I thought everything she was being critical of equally applied to her. You only criticize and hate in other people what you do not like about your own character.

Interesting.

But untrue.
Just because something is repeated over and over does not make it true.
So we hate murder right? Want more examples?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join