It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube’s Newest Far-Right, Foul-Mouthed, Red-Pilling Star Is A 14-Year-Old Girl

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Grambler

You are welcome to start your own YouTube and have any rules you want.

unless you don't want to bake a cake... Or provide abortion coverage for employees... Or, or, or whatever the latest tyranny advanced by the mob is, right?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSteppenwolf

Of course YouTube has the right to run their business as they please. People once had the right to own slaves. That does not mean what they did is moral, right or ethical.

As far as I know, usenet newsgroups still exist.

Usenet_newsgroup: Hierarchies
These were all created in the Great Renaming of 1986–1987, before which all of these newsgroups were in the net.* hierarchy. At that time there was a great controversy over what newsgroups should be allowed. Among those that the Usenet cabal (who effectively ran the Big 7 at the time) did not allow were those concerning recipes, recreational drug use, and sex.

This situation resulted in the creation of an alt.* (short for "alternative") Usenet hierarchy, under which these groups would be allowed. Over time, the laxness of rules on newsgroup creation in alt.* compared to the Big 7 meant that many new topics could, given time, gain enough popularity to get a Big 7 newsgroup. There was a rapid growth of alt.* as a result, and the trend continues to this day. Because of the anarchistic nature with which the groups sprang up, some jokingly referred to ALT standing for "Anarchists, Lunatics and Terrorists" (a backronym).

I used newsgroups during 2000 — 2004. (Hey did you notice the mdash? Thanks by the way.) The alt groups were completely uncensored. The people who set up a group decided whether or not to moderate them themselves at time of setting it up.

I was using a dial-up modem back then and the ISP included unlimited access to giganews.

But people have cable connections these days and like to use webbrowsers capable of quickly displaying videos and such.

So as far as I know anybody can join a completely uncensored news group and say whatever they want to. Doesn't reach as many people as youtube or twitter.

So you can compare youtube to usenet like comparing a network affiliated TV station to a public access time slot. Big viewership vs smaller viewership.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I love her videos and I hope I was the 1st one to bring her to ATS. I love the fact that people don't want to accept how conservative the next generation is going to be.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeah..this is someone using a child to promote their political opinions. Not cool...

Kind of insulting. She cant possibly be that smart because shes only a child, is that what it is? Or do you have some other evidence or are you just stating an opinion as if it were fact?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

"just another white supremacist"

Where are all these "white supremacists" I keep hearing about?

Do they feel somehow supreme because people keep treating white people differently as if they are somehow special because of their skin color? Or were they just born that way? Or what?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I love her videos and I hope I was the 1st one to bring her to ATS. I love the fact that people don't want to accept how conservative the next generation is going to be.

You like her message because it resonated with your ideals, at least you admit it.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Haven't watched but she sounds hilarious...

The liberals are producing more people like these because of their radical ways.

Every dem i know have been in shock about the decisions the dems make.

They have choose their core, BLM, antifa, LGBTQ, hollyweird., illegal aliens and muslims are their peeps.
Run Forrest run

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I thought everything she was being critical of equally applied to her. You only criticize and hate in other people what you do not like about your own character.

You're just jealous of all her testosterone.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yeah..this is someone using a child to promote their political opinions. Not cool...

Kind of insulting. She cant possibly be that smart because shes only a child, is that what it is? Or do you have some other evidence or are you just stating an opinion as if it were fact?

I find using a child to promote your political ideas insulting. But yeah, you keep believing, lol. Don't worry, I'm sure this child is coming up with these ideas all on her own (the article states she uses a collaborator). You're right! She is totally doing this gig by herself (the article states she uses a collaborator)! No way is anyone helping her out with video edits, scripts, or anything else (the article states she uses a collaborator). And in case you didn't see this part:

Soph’s scripts, which she says she writes with a collaborator, are familiar: a mix of hatred toward Muslims, anti-black racism, Byzantine fearmongering about pedophilia, tissue-thin incel evolutionary psychology, and reflexive misanthropy that could have been copied and pasted from a thousand different 4chan posts.

Collaboration:

to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor

I think you just want to argue so I won't be responding to you anymore. You're silly.

Thanks!
blend

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This is just pathetic. She will never have a normal childhood.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yikes now America is arguing the virtues of a 14 year old, jebus its getting worse over there, how about all just ignoring her, or am I to believe she has the mind of a genius.

Grown adults watching 14 year olds on youtube, internet at its finest

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Found the video... Sounds like someone speaking the truth as they see it.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You like her message because it resonated with your ideals, at least you admit it.

You seem quite pleased with your assessment. I feel like it wouldn't be right to upset this sense of balance you have found in your life and I don't want to be the one to take that smug sense of wellbeing away from you... so, sure why not? Let's just go ahead and say I agree with "Her Message" whatever that is which you conveniently decided not to define. That way the reader can just assume the worst. And, again, I really don't want to take that achievement away from you... Doesn't seem right. Why do that, when I could empower you to reach deep inside and really express the true you with zero shame or fear?If you are not afraid of your True Self...what can stop you then? Nothing. Only your Own fear can do that.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I find using a child to promote your political ideas insulting. But yeah, you keep believing, lol. Don't worry, I'm sure this child is coming up with these ideas all on her own (the article states she uses a collaborator). You're right! She is totally doing this gig by herself (the article states she uses a collaborator)! No way is anyone helping her out with video edits, scripts, or anything else (the article states she uses a collaborator). And in case you didn't see this part:

Soph’s scripts, which she says she writes with a collaborator, are familiar: a mix of hatred toward Muslims, anti-black racism, Byzantine fearmongering about pedophilia, tissue-thin incel evolutionary psychology, and reflexive misanthropy that could have been copied and pasted from a thousand different 4chan posts.

Collaboration:

to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor

I think you just want to argue so I won't be responding to you anymore. You're silly.

Thanks!
blend

Yeah, she collaborates with her little buddy. Some guy vaporub boy or something.

I was curious if you had evidence thats all.

And dont tell me to "keep believing" like some condescending prick. I never said I believed.

I Don't Know.

I can ADMIT that. Unlike you. You have to walk away from every situation believing you know the answer.

All I was saying, its a little rude to just assume. Im not assuming anything. You are. Youre the one doing the really stupid thing that pretty much all smart people agree you should not do.

Nice job.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

Yeah, shes the child we need to be concerned about...

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You seem quite pleased with your assessment. I feel like it wouldn't be right to upset this sense of balance you have found in your life and I don't want to be the one to take that smug sense of wellbeing away from you... so, sure why not? Let's just go ahead and say I agree with "Her Message" whatever that is which you conveniently decided not to define. That way the reader can just assume the worst. And, again, I really don't want to take that achievement away from you... Doesn't seem right. Why do that, when I could empower you to reach deep inside and really express the true you with zero shame or fear?If you are not afraid of your True Self...what can stop you then? Nothing. Only your Own fear can do that.

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

Yeah, shes the child we need to be concerned about...

says the guy defending her vehemently, why is it you believe a 14 year old to have a more balanced world view than yourself? Surely you have far more life experience than her and maybe you could be offering her advice, consider me old school I thought an adult would understand the world better than a child could. I suppose what ever makes you nod in agreement is good right

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Well, I do understand why you don't understand it. She's thinking for herself.

How can you know that? She has a collaborator, she may be the paid actress, the young face they wanted.
There is a lot of money involved too.
edit on 16-5-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So it appears to actually BE dark comedy, but the virtue-signalling left can't understand humor unless it's something derogatory towards Trump so are blowing a gasket. Gottit.

Nearly every thread you reply to no matter what the topic seems to lead you back to Trump. Is it because it gains the stars?
edit on 16-5-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

But alas im old enough and lucky enough I wont live to see just how much this destroys society in 20 years or so

Yeah we have that!

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

You're right. I am so ashamed!

OK, here's my plan:

Rather then hunt down her videos I'll wait 'til she joins ATS.

Then I'll see how she does in a debate with some of our debaters.
I'm not a very good debater.
I'm hard pressed enough just trying to de-bait,
for my own purposes.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join