It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube’s Newest Far-Right, Foul-Mouthed, Red-Pilling Star Is A 14-Year-Old Girl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Freedom of Speech?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: oloufo

Isn't it funny how Muslim children singing about beheading people requires a federal investigation, but a white girl talking about committing genocide is protected free speech?

By the way, I came across this article the other day and feel like it also fits in this discussion.

What Happened After My 13-Year-Old Son Joined the Alt-Right

wow. thanks for the link. what a story!

this is an example what happens when kids are growing up in a environment of hate. its a sad story too.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeah..this is someone using a child to promote their political opinions. Not cool...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Should she not be worrying about boys, clobber, music, and makeup, instead of the bad evil Muslims coming for our immortal souls?

Just saying 14-year-old girls seem to somewhat have changed over there. LoL

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This girl is cuter:

Yes, but unfortunately she appears to be retarded.

Don't make fun of the mentally challenged!

Greta Thunberg has Aspergers Syndrome.

Go on, double down, you know you want to.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
She's a 'rising star' and you had to tell us about her or else we'd have never known who she was?

K. Seems legit.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

At 800k subs, she's probably got a wider audience than any other alt-Right personality on YouTube.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Lumenari

If only she would have used curse words and demanded the second amendment be repealed while accusing those that disagreed with her of wanting kids to die

Then she would be a hero like David hogg and not only would buzzfeed not be attacking her, they would be saying anyone attacking a child like her is immoral

She wants to gas people, how cute right?
Some of you guys should do your research before going In victim mentality mode.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Lumenari

If only she would have used curse words and demanded the second amendment be repealed while accusing those that disagreed with her of wanting kids to die

Then she would be a hero like David hogg and not only would buzzfeed not be attacking her, they would be saying anyone attacking a child like her is immoral

She wants to gas people, how cute right?
Some of you guys should do your research before going In victim mentality mode.

Hogg wanted people locked up for owning guns.

He called people murders for defending the second amendment.

My stance was he had the right to say that, and this girl has the right to say what she wanted.

Buzzfeed wants to dox the girl, and claim any criticism of the boy is terrible and attacking children.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Where did they dox her? All the information they provided in their article can be found in her videos. Hell, they even blurred her face in the screencap.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
She is a new Mel Brooks. It is comedy. Nothing worse than what we see on late night TV.

This, below, is not...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's Ingraham. FYI.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

...and, almost certainly, YouTube wouldn't be trying to silence her.

Whether I agree, or not, she's within her rights to say it.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Where did they dox her? All the information they provided in their article can be found in her videos. Hell, they even blurred her face in the screencap.

doxing was the wrong word I apologize. They attacked her, and contacted her family.

I don't have a problem with it to be honest. Childrne making political points should be allowed to be criticized,
'
however, when a left wing teenager is foul mouthed and attacks people, the left says we are not allowed to criticize him.

And buzzfeed is targeting this kid, and youtube actually capitulates by tacking action against her account.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Citations please.

When I tried to find the references for myself, I found
Parkland's David Hogg requests photo of his death be publicized if he dies from gun violence dated 3/30/2019.

The YouTube video embedded in the article "… has been removed for violating Youtube's Terms of Service."

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Citations please.

When I tried to find the references for myself, I found
Parkland's David Hogg requests photo of his death be publicized if he dies from gun violence dated 3/30/2019.

The YouTube video embedded in the article "… has been removed for violating Youtube's Terms of Service."

Sure here is one example it took me five seconds to find.

Recently, a left-wing activist at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School accused the NRA of being "pathetic f***ers that want to keep killing our children," adding that they could have the blood of murdered children on their faces but they wouldn't do anything because they are somehow greedy.

www.dailywire.com...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

And were absolutely not allowed to critisize a child that is being dressed in drag, and put on stage at bars with alcohol, to dance like a stripper and have money thrown at them.

Nor to have a negative opinion about pre-teen cross-dressers taking pics with naked Trans men.

You better not say a word about that, or youre a horrible person, and a bigot.

And you dare not take a stand about giving children chemicals to try and change their sexual makeup, dont you dare. Screw the fact its child abuse and promoting a pro pedaphelic optic.

I dont agree with whats going on with this kid either, its obvious shes being coached and I dont think its fair to do that , and even if shes not, she could be doing damage to her future with how shes presenting the info and herself.

However, its completely ok for the media and the left to go all out against this young girl (apparently feminists only support you if your a left wing female, or trans)

No they will tear this girl apart, and ruin her and her family if they can, and if we say a word about the former, we should be banished from society for daring to judge a childs sexuality, or the actions of their parents.

Its clown world, and people have lost their minds and their moral compass, this is not sustainable.

But alas im old enough and lucky enough I wont live to see just how much this destroys society in 20 years or so

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thanks.

So I opened the youtube page for that video embed, posted by The Outline, then on the theoutline.com, here's this gem:

The most common criticisms of Hogg and his classmates — aside from the baseless, yet widely spread, claims that they’re crisis actors who were paid to fake a shooting — is that they’re too young, too inexperienced, and too vulgar to be setting the tone of the national gun debate. There’s no denying that Hogg is young, and it would be hard to claim he’s unbiased or dispassionate. His anger was palpable from the moment he walked into the room. He said “#” so many times during our interview that he jokingly said he hoped it wouldn’t be televised, “because you guys are #ed if the FCC is regulating this.”
David Hogg is mad as hell

I don't I-message, or tweet, or whatever. I just got a return email from my Member of Congress yesterday, took 12 days. Hogg is 19 now, he seems to think old folks are stupid kind of like the girl this thread is about.

But, he clarified, he doesn’t feel like he’s the one who should be calling for this. “I shouldn't have to! I’m 17,” he said, but he and his classmates feel that adults — both voters and policymakers — have failed them. “When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the #ing phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a #ing democracy, so we have to.”

Age-ism on all sides!!!

I missed the renewal somehow.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

My contention with Hogg and this girl is the same;

I think they are being used by others, but they should be allowed to have their say.

And we should all be allowed to criticize them, and their age shouldn't shield them from that criticism.

Sadly those with the cultural power in the establishment left uses children for their agenda and says they are beyon reproach, but has no problem calling for kids with opinions they don't like to be censored and ridiculed.

Its the hypocrisy and double standard that I hate

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

but they should be allowed to have their say.

I'm getting a bit of platform envy here.
Back in my day when I had a book manuscript and the publishers didn't even want to look at it, I did all the work myself to type it up, double side zerox, card stock color photo laminated, folded and stapled. 40 issue limited edition.

And nobody could freaking stop me.

The sense of entitlement these days: "You must allow me a mass youtube and twitter platform, you corporations, or you're violating my rights, you (some crude epithet), and send me money through my Patreon account because my opinion is so (crude word) valuable (crude word)"

edit on 15-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join