It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube’s Newest Far-Right, Foul-Mouthed, Red-Pilling Star Is A 14-Year-Old Girl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

If only she would have used curse words and demanded the second amendment be repealed while accusing those that disagreed with her of wanting kids to die

Then she would be a hero like David hogg and not only would buzzfeed not be attacking her, they would be saying anyone attacking a child like her is immoral

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This girl is cuter:

Yes, but unfortunately she appears to be retarded.

Don't make fun of the mentally challenged!

If you thought I was making fun of her you might be the one who is mentally challenged.

edit on 14-5-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Someone needs to tell this petulant little brat you'll catch more flies with honey.

Sure does sound like an angry, stupid millennial to me.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Freedom of Speech?

*nods*

Freedom of Speech.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If only she would have used curse words and demanded the second amendment be repealed while accusing those that disagreed with her of wanting kids to die

Then she would be a hero like David hogg and not only would buzzfeed not be attacking her, they would be saying anyone attacking a child like her is immoral

Right?

She's literally two steps from being a Liberal hero.

Wonder if this will change her marketing strategy.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Just watched the video. Well, half of it. The monotone was annoying. As far as the subject matter some of it was funny.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

This girl is cuter:

Yes, but unfortunately she appears to be retarded.

Don't make fun of the mentally challenged!

If you thought I was making fun of her you might be the one who is mentally challenged.

She believes in man-made climate change.

Of course she's mentally challenged.

I don't expect you to understand that either... that's ok.

~pats you on the watermelon head~

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What is "Byzantine fearmongering about pedophilia"

For that matter whats "incel evolutionary psychology, and reflexive misanthropy".

Sounds like the author of the article is trying to hard.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
She's a danger to the far left/msm/dnc narratives meant to control kids via popular culture and the education system.

She's going to have a target on her back, atleast for a couple of weeks until they jump to their next rage fest.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I watched it and she made me laugh.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

You forgot the "spiritual manlets" part. Very important.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
What is "Byzantine fearmongering about pedophilia"

For that matter whats "incel evolutionary psychology, and reflexive misanthropy".

Sounds like the author of the article is trying to hard.

If the left uses big words in an article that is a dogwhislte to their base that they should be enraged.

The author already knew that they wouldn't understand the words....

Hell, he obviously didn't understand them himself.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You gott'a watch it, not just comment on the OP title

Soph be not afraid www.youtube.com...

It's a repost with only 6 views, mine being #6...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

She's pretty entertaining. The Muslim comment at the end about raping the 9 year old girl was funny. But I think there's something wrong with her way of thinking. She claims the leftist are the ones forcing political correctness down here throat. How is what the leftist are doing any different than her own views in what she considers to be absolute truth? It's no different. She claims to be no different but she is just as bad as everything she is outraged against.

She implicitly claims to be intellectually honest and thinking for herself but I wonder. First and foremost we need to learn to think for ourselves by not concentrating on who is speaking but concentrate more what someone is saying. But she seems to be attacking the messenger just as much as she is claiming the left is attacking her. So can we just agree it is best never to attack the messenger as the political correctness people have been saying?

The other thing is thinking your own opinions are facts. Everyone has their own dogma. Everyone has their own belief system. Dogmas are built on a set of assumptions or axioms that are accepted as being true without any evidence. For example, one axiom of a belief system could be, "government is evil". And another could be "Government is not the problem. The real problem is corporations making government's evil through lobbyists. " If we do not share another person's axioms then we will think what they say is insane. This is because every sentence we speak must be aligned with our personal set of axioms making up our own belief system. Otherwise our thoughts would not formulate making any sense to us. Judging thoughts based on axioms is the way the human language works.

Every person develops a different set of axioms based on their life experiences. Some axioms of course are shared. What is important to understand is there is nothing "wrong" with the way other people think. People just have different life experiences. It is very valuable to try to understand the way other people think by identifying their axioms. Axioms are like clothing. Sometimes we have to try it on to see how it looks and feels to appreciate it. It is also important to be aware of our own axioms so we can better understand the source of our bigotries and prejudices.

With this way of thinking about an axiomatic base human language then it becomes clear there is more than one way to think about politics. All political ideologies, as well as religions, are true by themselves but may be considered "wrong" relative to each other because people do not share the same set of axioms.

Everyone thinks their own way of thinking is the best way. Belief systems are important because they are the filter through which we experience our lives. Belief systems provide meaning and context for our actions. Our belief systems are the source of what compels us to act. This is why the leftists are so obsessed with "hate" speech because in their minds, they hold the axiom "hate thoughts lead to violent actions". The axiom is impossible to prove but this is why it is an axiom. It is accepted as being true without any proof. It is an assumption to a belief system.

It is important to respect other people's ways of thinking. When we idolize our own dogma as being superior to other people's then we lose our unity. Divided we fall. Just because someone doesn't share your own personal set of axioms does not mean the other person is worth less, should not be respected, or their vote should not be counted.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

She has her own opinions.

I've had opinions my whole life too.
My opinions changed through experience and education
and no small measure of reading fantasy and science fiction.

What I didn't have was a massive fan base shoving money from Patreon account my way rewarding me for holding and spewing opinions that I otherwise would have abandoned for slightly better(IMO) opinions.

Oh well, I guess that's the new reality.

She may grow and change. Marjoe Gortner did.

…"there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Nice! I've heard that from bullies.

edit on 14-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

So , Now the Left has Stooped to trying to Silence and BAN a 14 Year Old Female American CITIZEN from Expressing her 1st Amendment Right ? Time for some Comeuppence Left , Your Long OVERDUE ...............

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

She mentions the bourgeois in a way that only someone who not only A) Read and understood the Communist manifesto, and relate that to all of marx's work, but B) can relate to the subject in a modern way.

She's either not 14, a young political genius who spends all her time scouring neo - politico websites and forums, or was reading from a script. Judging from the cutting in and out, she's reading from some sort of script and had help.
edit on 14-5-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: dfnj2015

She mentions the bourgeois in a way that only someone who not only A) Read and understood the Communist manifesto, and relate that to all of marx's work, but B) can relate to the subject in a modern way.

She's either not 14, a young political genius who spends all her time scouring neo - politico websites and forums, or was reading from a script. Judging from the cutting in and out, she's reading from some sort of script and had help.

She Cannot be Reading from a Script , She's Not a Liberal ........

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Judging from the cutting in and out, she's reading from some sort of script and had help.

The article said so. Co-written script.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

The YouTube has been taken down for hate speech.

Sure did..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join