It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocasio-Cortez Decries Biden 'Middle-Of-The-Road Approach' On Climate Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't say this lightly.

Cortez reminds me of a young Adolf Hitler in the 1920's and early 30's.

She scares me.

Hitler was appealing to a country and population that was broken and in mass debt offering a way out and food on the table.

This chick is offering nothing at all but dreams to a small but altruistic circle of simpletons. Adults will not take anything she says seriously

She is setting herself up for a big fall, maybe one day become a Oprah Winfrey clone on a day time talk show is her best hope.

Pelosi and others on the Dem side are making a huge mistake if they think this person is going to toe the party line, and settle down, and wait her turn...she is already campaigning for 2024. In her mind, she is the Party.

And the Republicans had better start thinking about who they are going to run against her, because Trump's gig will be up.

You can see it in her words and in her body language...unless she gets stomped on pretty hard, pretty soon...she is not going to allow any dissention from her extremely radical postions. She "will be damned" if she is going allow anybody to try to stop her from saving her life and the lives of everybody on the planet.

She is not going to stand by and allow anyone to "think" that they can propose "middle of the road" solutions...or "half measures". She wants her agenda (and its not just about the climate folks), she wants all of it, and she wants it now!

Because, you see, if you and I and everybody else do not agree with her decimating the economy, and totally reordering society and all of its institutions...then we are evil, and we are killing babies, and we will be murdering everybody and everything on the planet. Only AOC can save us - and if you stand in her way, as an evil person, you will pay the ultimate price.

She, truly, is three parts loon and three parts barracuda. What she writes down, and what she says out loud, are patently farcical - but she is learning (quickly) how to deliver the message with force and sincerity such that the uninformed and the unthinking accept it as gospel.

One would hope that America would never, in the end, be dull enough to actually elect somebody as clearly dangerous as AOC...but if they ever do, the road ahead would in all liklihood be a very dark one.

In America, it would be 1984 on steroids...all would need to submit (and that will include all Politicians) or be removed. And, given that the U.S. is only 4% of the Global population, and is not responsible for over 75% of the world's carbon emmissions...if she were POTUS, all other nations would have to submit to her global vision as well - no half measures remember - or face her wrath.

If India and China and Africa refuse to elminate all of their cows and airplanes, then of course they must be destroyed! To save lives, of course...to save the planet.
edit on 15-5-2019 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Ignore what she is saying here...it isn't the point of the communication.

There has been an all out war on moderates from the left. You can scroll through other sites like Reddit and see the half cocked meme's that are trying to show how being moderate is stupid. Using stuff like Nazi's as an example, and pretending moderates would be happy to allow half of what happened.

Anyway...this is an attack on being a moderate in order to try to force people to take a more liberal side.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Haha now Gropey Joe and his pals are fighting back -
Donna Brazile on AOC's criticism of Biden: Former VP not 'middle of the road' on climate change

She's gonna drag them all so far left - the primaries will be epic!

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Oh Jesus no...

I never contemplated it but yet it's so clear. Her own talk show.

It will make Jerry Springer look like the soberest episode of Firing Line you've ever seen.

***and depression sets in***

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I agree with her on the subject; I don't personally understand how Democrats can reconcile their progressive ideals with the fact that they keep sending the same old tired people to represent them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join