It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman has died

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears
True and I appreciated Stanton. If he didn't believe what Stanton stood for, he didn't have to listen to him.
Another know it all and never got to learn anything in life. I bet you he's a 14 year old trying to impress everyone on here.

It's just wrong! If someone I disagreed with on the subject died, the last thing I would do if there was a thread about them, was have a pop at them! It's so disrespectful on so many levels!

(post by Krusty the Klown removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: JimOberg

Sad news , no matter what people think of him his name is synonymous with Ufology and he was one of the giants in the field.

RiP Stanton Friedman.

I'm probably the only person who was overjoyed with this news. His name is synonymous with Ufology because he was just a flea and he was NOT one of the giants in the field. He dragged UFOlogy into the pits of stupidity with his big mouth. He left a long-standing stench. He ruined the field for a lot of people especially his bs about Roswell and other never-happened UFO crashes. UFOlogy would have been better off without his nuklear-physicist bs.

Good riddance!

Are you always this disrespectfull to people you disagree with or do you have a personal beef with Stanton? I think Stanton should be respected for all the energy and time of his life he used for giving us some understanding of what is going on with the UFO/ET question. From the way I understand it he travelled a lot trying to spread his findings and the truth ..the way he sees it. Like most researches he says you should not believe him but do your own research and come to the same conclusion....or convince him with arguments/ facts he is wrong.

I do also not agree with some of his stuff but that doesn't mean I wish him ill... That is not how we should interact with eachother.. Such an attitude will disturb the peace in the world....and that is something even you would not like to contribute to....I guess. But hey.. I am sure not to be the first telling you this. So tell us why you are so disrespectfull towards Friedman and we can all understand your frustration.

edit on 23/9/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
why what happened

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
News on Stanton's UFO archives:

Archivist delighted to comb through mountain of late UFO researcher's records

Stanton Friedman, who died in May, donated vast collection of research to provincial archives.

In the months leading up to his death, nuclear physicist and ufologist Stanton Friedman started donating his vast collection of records to the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick. 

And he had a lot of records. 

Archivist Joanna Aiton-Kerr said they've received about 300 boxes so far — that's about 60 metres if you line them up single file, she said — and she expects several more cargo vans to come. 

But the daunting task of archiving the records has been anything but a hardship for her team, she said. It's a treasure trove that reflects a brilliant, curious mind, a thorough researcher and a funny, kind-hearted individual..

link

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
If I am reading this thread now a couple years on i will find he is not dead at all. I will remember this thread and who started it but no one will remember and it will be gone! Such is the world today.

Ahh...the dreaded Mandela effect.

Berenstain/Berenstein Bears be damned!

edit on 10/20/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i had no idea he was in his 80s
i only just read this
RIP

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

According to Wiki he died of a heart attack at Toronto Pearson Airport on his way home to Fredericton, New Brunswick on May 13.

Kind of ironic he missed his last flight home oh wait..........

Stanton's UFO interests blossomed after Spielberg and CEOTTK.

This is his last interview and there are some interesting disclosures.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sad I never got to see him speak in Roswell.. oof.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masisoar
Sad I never got to see him speak in Roswell.. oof.

Lots of archives being collated tho.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
That's quite natural

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

I'm probably the only person who was overjoyed with this news.

Good riddance!

Hunkadinka / Sceptical Ed / The Shrike - lacking integrity there mate and can't believe other posts got deleted but yours didn't.

Attention seeking is all well and good but no one on ATS mocked Klass when he passed away - have some respect (you dick)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hunkadinka

Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

Phoebus 16 is an odd name for a nuclear project.
Said he had a Squirrel problem.
Perhaps he knew his time was at hand?
Suicide is easier than reefing the sails for the Tempest.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Are there any noteworthy researchers from the younger generations that you think would have made Stan proud?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TimeTraveller39487

Dolan and maybe Redfern

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: PandaPrincess

According to Wiki he died of a heart attack at Toronto Pearson Airport on his way home to Fredericton, New Brunswick on May 13.

Kind of ironic he missed his last flight home oh wait..........

Stanton's UFO interests blossomed after Spielberg and CEOTTK.

This is his last interview and there are some interesting disclosures.

He had some interesting things to say on recent developments before his death here is another bit he did for TV (I believe this was his last TV appearance]

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
How did I miss this!

RIP Stanton!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join