It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abduction experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i have been abducted, how many times i havent a clue. like many others i have had missing time, but all my dreams come true. i see visions of a planet, 2 different space ships, and the aliens. i do have a medical problem, that isnt life threating, yet the doctor gives me a BS answer after taking biopsies and everything else. i am going to go to a hypnotherpist to find out what went on in the days i was missing, but i wanted to hear from others, for support i guess.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
yes loss time IS common in "abductions"...

if you want to see a hypnotherpist just be aware that they bring up things that are in you mind so you will not know if it really happined or you were just thinking of the abduction...

that is what peter jennings said though

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
im not familiar with that process, but i do know something happened, just bits and pieces, and want to know the rest. its been 10 years of my dreams coming true and im getting around to telling my wife about this, so lately ive been telling her my dreams and she sees that they do come true and so far shes taking it well. i may not be able to tell her everything tough, just depends on how far i can go.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I personally would never see a Hypnotist.
When hypnotized, you are under their power of suggestion. Hypnotists can make you think you are Elvis if they want.

What I would do first is keep a journal of missed time. I would make it as detailed as possible(Time, Place, other). Second I would invest in some nanny cameras.
This I think would prove something to yourself and if we are all lucky you will catch something on film.
Good Luck

new topics

top topics

join