It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heretic Prayer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
And how do you know all of that?
As far as I am concerned the light bringer is a new kind of radiation that sheds light on the mysteries of life.

Well our Sun is burning brighter now which is why it seems to have gone from yellow to yellow / white.

If you know anyone who is epileptic, ask them what they now seem to be seeing 5-10 minutes after a seizure. Just an idea that might shed some light on something that is happening now.

Maybe the chemtrails are designed to halt the new type of radiation reaching the people. Possible ?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The sun was always white. It's all colours in one.

Why? What do they see?

I don't know much about chemtrails.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a) The sun was always white. It's all colours in one.

b) Why? What do they see?

c) I don't know much about chemtrails.

a) According to astronomers, the Sun is yellow as seen in the Hertzsprung Russelll diagram

If you see the sun differently, then so be it; everyone sees everything as different as that matters a lot, hence every mortal is different to one another.

b) Some see the other worlds as fog, darkness or the current land filled with vertical rainbows ONLY in their right eye.
Maybe i have a defective right eye. However, when a person said they see fog after the seizure, then i knew that everyone sees the world differently OR that spirit is destined to transcend into a different reality.

One person who sees fog / mist after a seizure might be the Universe showing them that they will see the future as unknown, mystery, mist where they are lost and have no set path to follow.

Epileptics who see darkness see their future are depression, decent or worse.

Those who see vertical rainbows in the right eye, might see a bright spiritual future where Jesus; on the RIGHT side shows them the truth. Note: Bottom of ATS page

c) Maybe do some research on chemtrails and ask why the intensity of the suns radiation is ALWAYS diminished after military aircraft spray their chemicals in the sky.
edit on 16-5-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join