It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone actually watching the cable news?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I have Dish.

Tell the truth, you only ordered Dish because you thought it was a plate of food.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why do you think I wanted to live in Turkey And Greece?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know you finally did settle on Eataly.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pizza, Eataly.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Only older people really. My mom and my in laws still watch cable news. It's sad because they always know things about a month or two after I "know" things.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Left cable for good. I can easily get most of the news on plutoTV while I'm having Hulu and Netflix for movies and TV shows. Saving good amount of money after getting rid of cable TV.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I see a bit of it occasionally at a clients house.

I had to laugh the other day at how ignorant they must think we all are. I mean they were trying to convince us the the term "lynching" was a race related term, and we should all be offended for racism reasons about Trump's use of the term political lynching.

Lynching is a term that has nothing to do with race and has existed all over. ANY mob or similar based illegal hanging is a lynching and always has been. It is not a term regulated only to black people hung by racist mobs, and trying to sell it as such, really does go to show how ignorant they think we all are.

Oh sorry... I misread the OP, I thought it meant just tv news, not cable specifically. What I saw wasn't cable news. Now I really am ignorant. The irony, lol
edit on 10/24/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Right now I'm using Pluto TV and BBCiplayer for live TV while TubiTV and Vudu for free movies. These services are free. There are many sites that let you watch TV and movies legally. Though you can't watch latest content but they are worth for free.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
USTNOW, TV player, Snagfilms, Popcornflix are also legal alternatives.
edit on 28-10-2019 by sampall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Real men only get their news from the akashic records
edit on 10/28/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Recenlty I came across XumoTV. Free Live TV channels and movies. The only downside is that it is available for users living in US.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join