It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talmud of Jmmanual - real or hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I recently received a copy of the Talmud of Jmmanual, it is said to be the closest 'gospel' to the existence of Jesus Christ, otherwise known as 'Jmmanual' or 'Emmanual'.

I've read some parts, and it explains that the angels were actual ET's, that Mary was abducted and she was impregnated artificially. The whole book reads like a book form the New Testament.

Has anyone come across this book before? I've read on some sites that the catholic church banned this book from being included in the bible. And that the actual book is also banned in some countries.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I haven't read it but it sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
In amazon.com, this book (used) is over priced around $90...

www.amazon.com...

I think because it's rare to find this book...however, the actual listing price is $18 max...

Makes me wonder if there are any pdf version of this book.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The Talmud of Jmmanuel

Contents

Reading the comments at Amazon as cited above I found this URL.

It appears to be interesting, yet it may take hours to read.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yeh would be good to see if the book is in ebook format somewhere..

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is an off-shoot of Billy Meiers cult, if I remember correctly. I would have to read it, before I judge it though. The aliens are the Pleaidians.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yeah this comes directly from Billy meier. He is a supposed UFO contact...its very interesting, and i believe, to be one of the greatest hoaxes in history, since so many people do still believe in him. He's made some of the most real-life looking, clearest, UFO photos in existance. It took me a long time to realize he was a fake. Very, very convincing, finally i saw some photos of his, that were believed to be indeed genuine from Billy meier himself, that were the most rediculous pictures ive ever seen, lol. I can probably find them for you...lol But anyways...(I think indigo child knows which puictures im talking about lol)
Yeah i have the Talmud of Jmmanuell and it is absolutely rediculous, it's my greatest proof that Billy meier is not what he says he is.
Although i definately must give Billy meier credit for the great spiritual teachings he gave out presented with his claims. He did indeed help introduce me to a higher spiritual understandinng/belief than i had before, and i thank billy meier for that. But besides this he is not what he says he is...for my opinion of course lol. And the Talmud of Jmmanuel is my greatest proof against his authenticity.
It simply takes reading it to realize....this is nothing of which Jesus/Immanuel/Yeshua, w/e you wanna call him taught.
I will happily send it to anyone who wishes it to read it, since it cost me 50 $ i dont think anyone should pay that much for a book at all, lol.
Just U2U me if you wish for it.
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Here is another post on the subject......
helen...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I just did a search on emule and some avis with Billy Meier and the talmund came up along with a doc file but that seems not to be in english

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Here is another post on the subject......
helen...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello,
This thread is referring to a different object, the talmud being mentioned in the other post is about the jewish Talmud. This is referring to something entirely different.
Billy E. Meier published a book called The Talmud of Jmmanuel(Jesus), which he claimed to have been found in India, completely still in tact by a man by the name of Isa Rashid.
Billy Meier is a supposed UFO contactee living Switzerland on a farm. Hes made alot of money off of his claims and books, etc. etc.
Here are some of his homesites below....
steelmarkonline.com...
www.andstilltheyfly.com...
www.billymeier.com...
www.talmudjmmanuel.com...
Here is an excerpt from the book summary off of the back of my copy of the Talmud Jmmanuel.

The Talmud of Jmmanuel(Jesus) may well be the true testament of Jesus.
The ancient document was discovered in 1963 after having been buried in resin for 20 centuries. It's discoverer was assasinated, and the original scrolls were burned. Fortunately, a good portion of them had already been translated into German.

Billy Meier offers no pictures to substantiate his claims, so you have to take his word for it that anything happened at all.

By the way, i was searching around the net, and i did find this, which is based off of the tteachings of the Talmud of Jmmanuel. This will have to do for now!
www.avilabooks.com...
Enjoy!
Best wishes,
Dani

new topics

top topics

join