It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tlaib: When I Think About The Holocaust This Way I Get A 'Calming Feeling'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Even though she's was fully quoted, you're still going with the hyperbolic arguments...

Mentalists

Adding euphemism to mask her message does not equal to her message being okay. First of all, she claims that the real victims of the holocaust are Palestinians, and second she does blame the Jewish people... Not to mention the LIES she includes, that Palestinians lost their lands, apart from lying that the real victims to the holocaust are Palestinians...

Anyone with more than two brain cells can actually see through her veiled attempts of hiding her true claims...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Oooh..right... So you attack me by claiming I am using the holocaust for my right-wing propaganda, and you use the vitriol from another left-winger as evidence?... BTW, just because he is Jewish, or of Jewish ancestry doesn't make him right... After all George Soros, of Jewish ancestry, and other Jewish people also worked with the nazis...

BTW, that claim that "Trump said that nazis are good people" is a lie, and taken completely out of context... I at least posted the whole statement made by Tlaib... But I didn't expect anything less from left-wingers like yourself...

edit on 14-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

One more thing... I don't know about you, and other left-wingers who are siding with Tlaib and Omar, but to me thinking about, or the mention of the holocaust does not give me ANY sense of "calm feelings" under ANY context...

edit on 14-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

As the Father of two Jewish Girls, and a dear friend of several people who lost loved ones in the holocaust, I couldn't agree with you more.
Sincerely.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It just goes to show you the after WWII the Israeli's have become what they hated with their government policies.

No it goes to show what happens when you get together with the rest of your neighbors and try to eradicate your neighbor in the middle and end up getting your arse handed to you.

Thats what they mean by revisionist history, she conveniently leaves out the part where the Palestenians came together with others to try and pull off another jewish genocide.

Yeah i bet she does feel peaceful about that.

Well it didnt work, and honestly they are lucky they have any land to settle on at all, especially since those same neighbors dont want the Palestinians in their lands.
edit on 15-5-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

So this is your justification for 70 years of human rights violations against Palestinians.

Seventy years?

Trying over 700 years.

There's never been a Palestinian state at least going back to before the Romans.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The historical revisionism that this representative is attempting it's jut unbelievable. Not only does she claim that The Palestinian people were the ones who suffered because of the holocaust, but she blames the Jewish people for it...

And that's a false statement...…… how exactly?
edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

The historical revisionism that this representative is attempting it's jut unbelievable. Not only does she claim that The Palestinian people were the ones who suffered because of the holocaust, but she blames the Jewish people for it...

How is it right? I must have missed the Palestinians being killed at Auschwitz. How many died there?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Xtrozero

Muslims should just leave Jews alone. They must have a built-in "hate gene" or something. Always starting sh'it.

The entire problem was because Muslims refused to leave Jews alone. They attacked them day 1. They have not stopped since. Muslims need to accept there are repercussions. They are going to lose land, accept it, make peace, build a future. In the end the Palestinian blood lust and refusal to make peace is going to end up causing them to lose more land.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well, where did she say anything about Palestinians being killed in the Holocaust? I must of missed that part.

She's clearly stating that Palestinians have died as a result of the solution to the Holocaust, which was to create the state of Israel.

The state of israel really came to be because very powerful people in the world wanted it to, long before the holocaust happened. If you think that is a conspiracy you should probably read up about the balfour declaration of 1917.

The creation of israel represents everything that's rotten with this world. People with wealth ultimately get what they want and they couldn't care less how many people have to die because of it.

Anyway, i stand with the Palestinians, and the many jewish people who also despise the creation of israel. Zionism has no place in this world!

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

And yet while the Jews wanted a homeland, they did not have control of the land in any way. It was the Brits who ultimately made the decision to do what was done there. Not only that, but the Jews offered to allow the people who lived to remain and share. It was other nations around the new one who promised that the new nation was to be destroyed so those people wouldn't have to share.

No one in the region ever intended to live in peace with the Jews, and I suspect that the Brits never intended for the new state to survive at all. The whole move was an appeasement so that everyone could feel like they tried and go on with things.

The Jews were not supposed to hold on and survive the fight much like a certain election in the US was never supposed to end like it did.
edit on 15-5-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

What she said was ...

“it was my ancestors, Palestinians, who lost their land, and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity; their existence in some ways had been wiped out … all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post the Holocaust, post the tragedy and horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time.”

www.theatlantic.com...

The reality is the opposite, they did not create a safe haven. As soon as Israel was formed they attacked Israel to destroy it. They were the persecutors of the Jews at that time .. and still are today.

The Arabs actually rebelled because of the Jews prior to Israel's formation. That rebellion's main goal was to prevent Jews from coming, and it worked. Many Jews chose not to come after the violence unleashed upon them, those Jews would go on to die in the Holocaust. Palestinians did not suffer because of the Holocaust, they were part of it.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Because the victims of the holocaust were not Palestinians...

Because Jewish people, even though they didn't have to, bought the lands which were only a desolated desert, or swampy...
The Jewish people were the ones who improved the land and made Israel prosper, and they worked hard to improve the land...
The fact is the Palestinian authorities do not want Israel or Jewish people to live anywhere in the Middle East.

Most of the Middle East is controlled by Muslims, why can't they let Jewish people have Israel and live in peace?...

edit on 15-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Palestinians live and work in Israel and have rights that Jewish people would never have in Muslim countries.

edit on 15-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

As the Father of two Jewish Girls, and a dear friend of several people who lost loved ones in the holocaust, I couldn't agree with you more.
Sincerely.

That's good to know. A lot of people have lost any common sense when it comes to Israel, and it just amazes me the attempts by people like Tlaib to change history and try to claim that "the Palestinians were the true victims of the holocaust. Or her attempt at blaming the Jewish people for the actions of the Palestinian authorities. Several times was the Palestinian authority given the choice to make Palestine a country, but they refused every time because they didn't/don't want Jewish people or a Jewish country living close to them.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I know. There are Muslims in the Israeli government and serving in functions like their version of the Supreme Court. It's not like Muslims aren't fairly well integrated into Israeli life and society.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was reiterating your argument with another fact.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes, two sides to every story. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Even though she's was fully quoted, you're still going with the hyperbolic arguments...

Mentalists

Adding euphemism to mask her message does not equal to her message being okay. First of all, she claims that the real victims of the holocaust are Palestinians, and second she does blame the Jewish people... Not to mention the LIES she includes, that Palestinians lost their lands, apart from lying that the real victims to the holocaust are Palestinians...

Anyone with more than two brain cells can actually see through her veiled attempts of hiding her true claims...

Palestinians did lose land to the creation of a jewish state. That's a fact no matter what bible thumpers from Alabama claim.
Had WW2 and the persecution of jews never occurred , there would be no state of Israel today, that's another fact.
Every critique of Israel in USA is always followed by emotional knee jerk reaction from american bible thumping snowflakes, that's a fact too.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What holocaust? www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join