It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Iran attack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
Iran would not attack. Israel is pissed that they did not get Syria as promised. Is. and Saudi Arabia both hate Iran so much that they would cooperate with each other to destroy Her.

The US always fights for Israel and supports SA almost as strongly. There lies the answer.

When was the last time the US fought "for" Israel ?
You don't know , do you ?

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Been a while and this was easy pickins

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: 4891morfih

The World has a great history of false flag attacks. You can't spend a trillion dollars per year on juicy no-bid cost-plus military contracts unless you have a credible enemy.

Name one in that region.

edit on 5/14/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Why would Iran attack?

I would hope the mullahs understand the consequences
I would think they are not all full-blown idiots.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Wtf are you saying B's answer?? That was probably the most sincere and closest to the truth answer using verifiable facts to make the case. And the. You claim he calls you anti-american??

Iran has been attacking Saudi Arabia for three years now by supplying drones, ballistic missiles to their militants in Yemen. And then this happened last year, for which Iran accused the KSA without proof. Even tried to pin it on the UK somehow. Of course their own policies in a town discontent with the leadership could never be responsible.

They provide material support to the group that has successfully shot down a uae f-16, Struck a Saudi naval vessel, overrun forward operations bases in South Saudi Arabia and also explicitly stated "if we cannot export oil, nobody will!"
It honestly is not difficult to connect the dots . Somehow sabotaging an oil tanker though after saying g they would prevent oil exports of their neighbors seems uncanny to you??

Perhaps you should study regional events more and you would be more in the loop with all the tit for tats going on there and around the world.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Any other time in history these civilizations would have been wiped clean. They just didint progress like other have and would have been taken out .

And yet they have existed many centuries longer them the US has existed as a country.

Could be the US taking control of their oil has a bit to do with it.
edit on 5/14/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
At some point Iran only has two choices...knuckle under and agree to negotiate a new nuclear deal with Trump, or lash out in some way to try to loosen America's economic strangehold.

My guess is that they would not attack (directly or with an obvious proxy) American forces, because that would result in a response that would take their regime out of existance (I don't mean a nuclear response, I mean a systematic dismantling of their military forces by non-stop attacks from the air).

More likely, I would think, they would try to "tit-for-tat" by blocking shipping lanes so that...if U.S. sanctions are going to disrupt their oil revenues...everybody starts to suffer from oil shortages and revenue shortfalls. Having said that, I think that this would result in the same kind of response, as a blockade would be viewed as an act of war...though this time with the direct military involvement of the Saudis (and Israel if Hezbollah gets too active).

So, and my money is on this, ultimately Iran is going to have to come to the table with Trump - and then agree to a real nuclear deal - to save their regime from kinetic disaster and/or a civilian uprising.
edit on 14-5-2019 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
THere will be no war in Iran. Iran knows that their entire military infrastructure would be destroyed in a matter of hours. It is the main reason they want nuclear weapons. That will make the other nations around them second guess before attacking them. And that way they can keep all the ladies in burkha as long as they'd like.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

American flags = American military bases.

Iran on the offensive makes no sense at all.

The insane propaganda machine beats the drums of war and points it's insane finger at Iran.

edit on 15/5/2019 by teapot because: ed

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Where are the Russian and Chinese bases on your map? They will both be waiting to scoop up Iranian military, oil, business just like they did post War in IRaq 2

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Of the 70+ military bases the US has around the world, 40+ are shown in the map I provided.

China has for the last 3 years had a military presence in Tajikistan and reputedly, Afghanistan.

Here is a Wiki page that lists all countries with military bases in other countries.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a link to another, related ATS Thread

"..Britain, France and Russia, by contrast, have about 30 foreign bases combined." www.abovetopsecret.com...

But please, don't let anyone prevent any further deflect!

Is China a threat to world peace or does America see China as a threat to the monster war-machine that is American hegemony?

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Like two little boys who want to fight, but cannot cross their neighbors yard...
the following is an almost funny look at how Iran and Israel would have trouble fighting an air war.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Not the worst video but the combat range estimation is way off.
The F-16Is would carry two Israeli build 600 gallon wing tanks, the standard 300 gallon centerline tank and the CFTs which extend the combat radius to at least 1000 nautical miles (1850 km). Tap them off after launch from a tanker and they could reach most of Iran.

They describtion of the Israeli ABM capability is way off too.
They have 3 Arrow 2 batteries and 1 Arrow 3 battery... and their Patriot batteries have actually been upgraded to PAC-3 standard which too is ABM capable. Arrow 2 is the primary against Iranian missile attacks.
There is only one operational David's Sling battery but the system is capable of defeating shorter ranged Iranian ballistic missiles.
The system also didnt fail to intercept the Tochka, the interception was aborted after it was determined that the incoming missiles would hit Syrian territory. Which is what happened.
I-Hawk has been phased out.
etc etc Fairly inaccurate details all around

The arab states would be perfectly happy to let Israel strike Iran. The author lacks any understanding of the current Israeli-Arab relationship.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

A really good book explains this whole situation. Nostradamus and the Islamic invasion of Europe.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't know, ask them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join