It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Iran attack?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Okay so I may be naive but does it make sense for Iran to sabotage a Saudi cargo ship?

Just saying from what I have read it seems the U.S. has received Intel from Israel saying Iran is going to attack....something.

So the U.S. sends a bunch of stuff to the area and says 'if you attack we're gonna f u up'.

So why would Iran attack?

How could they benefit?

Edit....

Seriously it just doesn't make any sense....

edit on 13-5-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

The World has a great history of false flag attacks. You can't spend a trillion dollars per year on juicy no-bid cost-plus military contracts unless you have a credible enemy.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Right...I got that.

I just wish people would step back from the ledge.

Know what I'm saying?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't believe much of what Israel says.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If they do it will be by proxy. I hear our B52's are flying again. Used to love to watch then take off.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Iran would not attack. Israel is pissed that they did not get Syria as promised. Is. and Saudi Arabia both hate Iran so much that they would cooperate with each other to destroy Her.

The US always fights for Israel and supports SA almost as strongly. There lies the answer.
edit on 13-5-2019 by DukeMisterio because: Monday

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Recent waivers expired allowing for oil sales by Iran to other countries; Iran's oil export has plummeted recently- they are angry and lashing out? Or war mongers war mongering?:

oilprice.com...
"
Iran’s oil exports are plunging.

Waivers on U.S. sanctions for Iranian oil purchases expired earlier this month, and there is evidence that most countries are steering clear of running afoul of Washington. The result is an absolute plunge oil exports from Iran.

Bloomberg reported on May 9 that “not a single ship has been seen leaving Iran’s oil terminals for foreign ports,” according to tanker tracking data. There has been speculation that refiners in China and India might continue importing oil from Iran. India, bought 400,000 bpd from Iran in April, according to Bloomberg, stockpiling ahead of the expiration of waivers.

But so far, tanker data suggests that most parties are complying with Washington’s demands, and Iran is suffering from a tightening noose. However, Bloomberg notes that tanker data is not full-proof. Ships leaving Iran can switch off their transponders so that they “disappear” from view. For instance, there have been no tracking signals from 10 very large crude carriers for at least 16 days. Bloomberg suggests that most likely they are being used for floating storage.

Meanwhile, separate data suggests that Iran is shipping oil to Syria. In the first week of May, at least one tanker delivered crude to a Syrian port, according to CNBC, TankerTrackers.com and ClipperData.

While the precise volume exported from Iran may be higher than zero, shipments are undoubtedly crashing. Iran’s oil exports could fall from 1.2 million barrels per day (mb/d) to 0.7 mb/d by this summer, according to Ann-Louise Hittle, VP Oils Research at Wood Mackenzie.".....

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Okay....blah.. blah...

I am not anti America. In fact I am a veteran and would stand and defend America again.

Asked a simple question.

Don't want a bs answer. In fact I can smell bs. Almost every time I smell bs it turns out to be bs.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
Iran would not attack. Israel is pissed that they did not get Syria as promised. Is. and Saudi Arabia both hate Iran so much that they would cooperate with each other to destroy Her.

The US always fights for Israel and supports SA almost as strongly. There lies the answer.

Thanks probably close to the truth. 😶

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Think back to Traitorous John Kerry (skull and bones) visiting Iran for the answer..

To attempt to hurt Trump. Gifts exchanged, promises made, etc.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The people of IRAN want new leadership. Why don't we limit potential bloodshed by erasing the current guys from this life, and let the people choose replacements?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why don't you(figuratively) instead..stay the F out of other countries affairs. If the people there want change, let THEM change it!!
edit on 13-5-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

The U.S. has already done that there..how did it work out?
edit on 13-5-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Didn't make a lot of sense to take US sailors hostage either. My guess is that Iran doesn't think the US will move an invasion force into the middle east with Venezuela happening

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Think back to Traitorous John Kerry (skull and bones) visiting Iran for the answer..

To attempt to hurt Trump. Gifts exchanged, promises made, etc.

You see I have no idea what you're talking about this is why I ask questions. Thank you. I will check it out.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I say it's the oil....under the Golan area

Found it way back....announced in 2013.....idk

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The people of IRAN want new leadership. Why don't we limit potential bloodshed by erasing the current guys from this life, and let the people choose replacements?

They'll have to get in line. The people of France want new leadership, the people of England want new leadership, hell, even the people of the US want new leadership. I don't see anybody helping us out by killing our leaders. So screw 'em. They'll have to kill their own leaders.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: carewemust

They'll have to get in line. The people of France want new leadership, the people of England want new leadership, hell, even the people of the US want new leadership. I don't see anybody helping us out by killing our leaders. So screw 'em. They'll have to kill their own leaders.

Funny you should mention that. We have General Elections coming up. There are no real leaders to choose from. The current Prime Minister is a sooky lala, look at me family man who stabbed the previous PM party leader in the back and the treasurer. The other option is another guy using the family man guise but walks around with his hands in his pockets. Other choices are a fat lard who is currently on holiday in Fiji or an ex Fish and chip store owner who has trouble articulating sentences without sucking back.

My goodness...Where is a true leader?

My thoughts,

bally

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
To answer the OPs question…
It’s not about the US, Israel or some false flag bs.

You need to understand that Iran simply isn’t a coherent entity unified in pursuing a single objective.
In reality it’s anything but. There are a multiple factions and multitude of different power players.

The people at the very top probably don’t want to go to war at this point, but they have only a very lose grip on some elements within their own ranks. And it’s even worse with all those offshoot terror groups they funded over the years.
So while the people and the very top might actually be very sane, the state of affairs is a little bit more complex.

Make no mistake, there are indeed those who are actually bat# crazy and would very much like to go to war with the US and Israel.
Thus weird stuff happens when tensions are high.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Because they chant death to American and any chance they get to talk trash and throw a punch, they will.

Even if it's a nerd going up against an athlete. They were never intelligent.

Look at the Palestinians. they constantly want to pick a fight with Israel and its sub machine guns vs rock throwers.

Any other time in history these civilizations would have been wiped clean. They just didint progress like other have and would have been taken out .

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I wouldn't believe much of what Israel says.

Who said it was only Israel talking ?
Iran's mullahs are doing a good enough job by and for themselves

top topics

<<   2 >>

join