It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Barr appoints U.S. attorney to investigate Russia probe origins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

aww come on luv don't knock our lovely little island its paradise

edit on 14-5-2019 by Steveogold because: misspell

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

that's because when usa farts the rest of the world get the stink

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Are you "zealous" in New Zeal Land ? 😀

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

If someone enters a guilty plea via a plea deal accepted by the court, and if it can later be shown that the plea deal was executed under duress (meaning improper conduct by the prosecutors), the case can be retried on appeal. I believe all of the convictions Mueller got were on plea deals?

Here's a thought: why not let the legal system play out? You might learn something. Oh, that's right, Trump is President and must be opposed at every turn at any cost... sorry, what was I thinking?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Just revealed that GOOGLE interfered in the 2018 U.S. elections, and their interference had a SUBSTANTIAL impact.

twitter.com...

Go get 'em Mr. Barr!

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just revealed that GOOGLE interfered in the 2018 U.S. elections, and their interference had a SUBSTANTIAL impact.

twitter.com...

Go get 'em Mr. Barr!

Multi-National Corporation !!!!!!!

FEC violations abound !!! 😆😆

"You Only Live Twice Now Pay the PRICE !!

edit on May-14-2019 by xuenchen because: bananas are yellow when ripe

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Are you "zealous" in New Zeal Land ? 😀

Minty fresh. 😀

edit on 14/5/2019 by chr0naut because: Only, with the accent, it probably sounds like "munty frush" to y'all.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That's good. I hope they get unrestricted access and security clearance and can clean this mess up once and for all.

(Will the same people who complained about the Mueller investigation costs do the same thing here too?)

Why would we complain about the costs for this guy??? He'll be investigating 'real' crimes...

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

If someone enters a guilty plea via a plea deal accepted by the court, and if it can later be shown that the plea deal was executed under duress (meaning improper conduct by the prosecutors), the case can be retried on appeal. I believe all of the convictions Mueller got were on plea deals?

Here's a thought: why not let the legal system play out? You might learn something. Oh, that's right, Trump is President and must be opposed at every turn at any cost... sorry, what was I thinking?

TheRedneck

You might be surprised to find out that I know it doesn't actually matter which side you, or I, support. The court will play out regardless.

And the US will have to deal with the outcome of Trump's directions as just another one of a number of countries in the world.

Consider that if Russia, China and a unified Middle Eastern block jointly (as they are trying to do) opposed an isolated and ally free US, it would be the end of the US and the rest of the Western powers. Trump's version of US nationalism is isolating it from all and any allies.

None of the other five eyes allies; Canada, the UK, Australia or New Zealand have remained unprovoked. He has dumped trade deals, has insulted their leaders and governments and, all while cozying up (unsuccessfully) with the historic enemies of the US and the Western alliances.

The enemies of the US don't even have to invade because the US is becoming a walled enclave of dwindling power, wealth and relevance. Even it's populace are being polarized and radicalized to the point where neither side can cooperate, essentially knobbling the government from being able to come to a unified decision.

What does it look like to you?

edit on 14/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

That's good. I hope they get unrestricted access and security clearance and can clean this mess up once and for all.

(Will the same people who complained about the Mueller investigation costs do the same thing here too?)

Those who complained did so because the investigation was corrupt and illegal. Since this investigation is working on actual evidence, not manufactured evidence, not much to complain about.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Well, I think the truth finally came out! You hate the US because Trump quit letting you run roughshod over it.

Nice to know. MAGA, I say! MAGA!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Yes, he cozied up to China real snug. Same with Russia, he told them he would have more flexibility to work with them when he is re-elected, and said speaking like Russia is our enemy is cold war thinking. Oh wait, that was Obama, my bad.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Well, I think the truth finally came out! You hate the US because Trump quit letting you run roughshod over it.

Nice to know. MAGA, I say! MAGA!

TheRedneck

Wave that flag harder. That'll make it all better.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
And when he tells you that it was the behavior of George Papadopolous in a London bar just like the investigation showed will any of you believe it or will you be waiting for the next investigation to start?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

tee hee

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The real question is what will you do if illegalities did occur in the investigation?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
And when he tells you that it was the behavior of George Papadopolous in a London bar just like the investigation showed will any of you believe it or will you be waiting for the next investigation to start?

You still pretend to have a clue...

Do you just ignore all the facts and revelations because you don't like them or they arent convenient?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Wow is that really you Chr0?

We were saying NO Collusion why keep going after DJT ,wasting money, when it was CLEAR the HRC campaign was soliciting Steele and the fake Dossier.

We need to go get them and not drag our feet like Mueller.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Let them try. In the end, they should have just gave him the $ for the wall. Apologized. Kissed the ring. And look toward 2024. No, they doubled down and are ending up in crosshairs.

Who ended up in the crosshairs?

Comey, and his henchmen.

HRC will get her day too now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join