It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Barr appoints U.S. attorney to investigate Russia probe origins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That's good. I hope they get unrestricted access and security clearance and can clean this mess up once and for all.

(Will the same people who complained about the Mueller investigation costs do the same thing here too?)

Let them try. In the end, they should have just gave him the $ for the wall. Apologized. Kissed the ring. And look toward 2024. No, they doubled down and are ending up in crosshairs.

Who ended up in the crosshairs?

The whole mess of crooked cops in our Intelligence community, the previous administration and our current bunch of Democratic leaders, of course.

Unless you were just freaking out about the word "crosshairs".

Some of us still remember what the phrase actually meant before the left weaponized it because of Palin.

Messin' with the 3 letters and it's no tellin who might wind up in the crosshairs...just sayin & As they say in Texas, "Don't bite off more than you can chew"

I think the former administration already has...

If they haven't indited hillary by now, this charade is just playing to the faithful.

You may be correct that Hillary will never see an indictment.

She seems to be the white female version of OJ Simpson.

You being correct, however, doesn't make what she did lawful.

It just means that our country is that much worse.

Which you are OK with.

~shrug~

I'm not ok with it, but I'm a pragmatist. I worked for the GOP during the last presidential election and they taught me how things really work. And 4 years before that I worked for Gary Johnson and the Libertarians, that was an education.

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense!!!

"Dorthy, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore"
edit on 13-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Pfft. We pay for a lot more worthlessness than that. We spend 1000 times that for keeping jacked up nations afloat all over the world. No doubt about it; us Americans got some fat $ to not only cover the bull crap at home but also keep the lil’uns out of trouble and still afford $1000 iPhones and Lexus LC’s, lol. I’m good.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

That's good. I hope they get unrestricted access and security clearance and can clean this mess up once and for all.

(Will the same people who complained about the Mueller investigation costs do the same thing here too?)

Let them try. In the end, they should have just gave him the $ for the wall. Apologized. Kissed the ring. And look toward 2024. No, they doubled down and are ending up in crosshairs.

No probz.

I'm not paying for any of it. I'm far away living the island paradise dream.

Hahahaha
Aaaahahahaha
When things dont go your way your not interested and a "foreigner".
Not surprising or unexpected.

You are paying for it in taxes. You also paid for the Mueller investigation, and the FISA warrants, and the campaign funds that were misappropriated, and the taxation not paid.

Enjoy.

So no real thoughts about criminality on the Democratic side of our country at all...

Just happy that all of us get to foot the bill.

You had little credibility with me before and you have none now.

Have fun on your little island.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Pfft. We pay for a lot more worthlessness than that. We spend 1000 times that for keeping jacked up nations afloat all over the world. No doubt about it; us Americans got some fat $ to not only cover the bull crap at home but also keep the lil’uns out of trouble and still afford $1000 iPhones and Lexus LC’s, lol. I’m good.

My point is that, as a foreign national, I don't actually pay for any of that.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I sure hope that they can find proof of who started the witch hunt and toss them into prison. I do not think that much of Trump because of his attitude, but I cannot say he deserves what he has been getting from Media and the left. I sure hope they can tie this to illegal activity of the media too. We need at least ten media reporters and a few bosses going to prison.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Which is cool. My point is we can afford it and still be able to blow ish up whenever and wherever against whomever we want or need to. Easy peasy for us. Notice how none of us worry one second about WTF anyone else in the world is doing but everyone in the world watches everything happening in the US. I find that amazing.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I’m just goofing on you. We have enough drama going on.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

No probz.

Hahahaha
Aaaahahahaha

You are paying for it in taxes. You also paid for the Mueller investigation, and the FISA warrants, and the campaign funds that were misappropriated, and the taxation not paid.

Enjoy.

So no real thoughts about criminality on the Democratic side of our country at all...

If they are crims, honestly, throw the book at them.

You paid for the wall (still not much in evidence), and the wages for the government employees during the shutdown, and troop deployments, ordnance, funerals, logistics, veteran pensions and 'strategic withdrawls', you paid for all those big corporates that make billions and pay almost no tax, and you pay those insurance companies for health cover (and are forced to do it) regardless of your need and still you pay for the big pharma who take an essential and cheap product and artificially inflate its price by thousands of %.

Hand over fist with little or no return, and now China is putting up all your tarriffs too. You'll have to buy US products and go without your cheap stuff and avocados.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No probz.

Hahahaha
Aaaahahahaha

Enjoy.

You paid for the wall (still not much in evidence), and the wages for the government employees during the shutdown, and troop deployments, ordnance, funerals, logistics, veteran pensions and 'strategic withdrawls', you paid for all those big corporates that make billions and pay almost no tax, and you pay those insurance companies for health cover (and are forced to do it) regardless of your need and still you pay for the big pharma who take an essential and cheap product and artificially inflate its price by thousands of %.

Hand over fist with little or no return, and now China is putting up all your tarriffs too. You'll have to buy US products and go without your cheap stuff and avocados.

So just anti-american...
Also not unexpected from a fake wannabe kiwi.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Does this mean the Democrats efforts to arrest AG Barr now fall under ''obstruction of justice'' considering it was corrupt Democrats who helped the investigation grow legs and continue to push it in congress and the house? 

Oh any effort to impede barr, including twitter and press conferences are obstruction according to many dems and nti trumpers here; why would that standard change now?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

In December 2000, Durham revealed secret FBI documents that convinced a judge to vacate the 1968 murder convictions of Enrico Tameleo, Joseph Salvati, Peter J. Limone and Louis Greco because they had been framed by the agency.

In 2002, Durham helped secure the conviction of retired FBI agent John J. Connolly Jr., who was sentenced to 10 years in prison on federal racketeering charges for protecting Bulger and Flemmi from prosecution.

Durham's task force also gathered evidence against retired FBI agent H. Paul Rico who was indicted in Oklahoma on state charges that he helped Bulger and Flemmi kill a Tulsa businessman in 1981. Rico died in 2004 before the case went to trial.

Sorry if this has been mentioned. Weren't Weissman & Meuller a big reason the innocent men were kept in prison while Whitey was basically getting immunity for squealing and info from his FBI Handler he was using to whack his rivals?

I bet Durham remembers how they flouted justice and the rule of law since his team finally got it reversed while Weissman & Meuller suffered no career harm for such foul deeds.
edit on 13-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

No probz.

Hahahaha
Aaaahahahaha

Enjoy.

So just anti-american...
Also not unexpected from a fake wannabe kiwi.

Non-American. There's a difference.

I actually like some American things; Jazz, muscle cars, Gershwin, Fats Waller, Cole Porter, Feynman, Kennedy, lots of comics, all sorts of stuff...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Does this mean the Democrats efforts to arrest AG Barr now fall under ''obstruction of justice'' considering it was corrupt Democrats who helped the investigation grow legs and continue to push it in congress and the house? 

Oh any effort to impede barr, including twitter and press conferences are obstruction according to many dems and nti trumpers here; why would that standard change now?

Remember, baby murderers and illegal alien protectors are without integrity, or morals, or...."standards".

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Your post history betrays you.
We pay for it all.....
Hahahah

We can, no worries.

Interesting even in the very thread you refuse to acknowledge the investigation you had been advised of but denied.
Again no worries.
Forrest Gump had an opinion about that.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Your post history betrays you.
We pay for it all.....
Hahahah

We can, no worries.

Interesting even in the very thread you refuse to acknowledge the investigation you had been advised of but denied.
Again no worries.
Forrest Gump had an opinion about that.

When did I deny that Barr has ordered an investigation into the origins of the FISA warrants?

You also seem to have assumed that if someone else investigates someone else's wrongdoing, it somehow invalidates those already convicted. If they find someone else guilty of doing something wrong, it isn't going to get anyone legitimately convicted already, off the hook. It is childish to expect that a "but he hit me first" argument exonerates those who are actually guilty and were convicted on solid evidence.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Who was convicted of helping the Russians interfering with the 2016 election?
And yes, anyone convicted with evidence wrongfully obtained will be made whole.
Again you speak of things you have no understanding of.
Fruit of the poisonous tree bub.
Look it up.
There are threads here about it.

Anti -americans telling us about our laws is amusing.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

And who was the agent in charge of Connolly/Bulger at the time?

ROBERT MUELLER

LOL no wonder he's not testifying.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You gotta think he is not happy about this.
The guy that busted you following you around?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The Case of the Bulger Factor

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Who was convicted of helping the Russians interfering with the 2016 election?
And yes, anyone convicted with evidence wrongfully obtained will be made whole.
Again you speak of things you have no understanding of.
Fruit of the poisonous tree bub.
Look it up.
There are threads here about it.

Anti -americans telling us about our laws is amusing.

The "fruit of a poisonous tree" only relates to the admissibility of evidence in a court case. If the evidence is ruled as inadmissible after a trial has pronounced a guilty verdict, then the option is to appeal against the conviction on the grounds of mistrial. It does not automatically clear the convict.

There is also an exception to the doctrine of fruit of the poisonous tree called the attenuation doctrine, which is likely to be called upon, if the convicts did try and appeal against their convictions.

Additionally, one could not claim fruit of a poisonous tree if a witness came forward with damning testimony, even though the discovery of that witness was by illegal means. A confession of guilt would be one such example of testimony compliant with that scenario.

It is also unlikely that those convicted of crimes distanced from the the ones being investigated under the warrants, would be released as it could be claimed that the FBI did not expect to uncover the evidence of other crimes and that the specific evidence was the result of normal investigative discovery.

So, the fact that no-one was convicted of conspiracy with the Russians probably means that they cannot reasonably appeal against their criminal convictions.

edit on 14/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join