It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Barr appoints U.S. attorney to investigate Russia probe origins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That's good. I hope they get unrestricted access and security clearance and can clean this mess up once and for all.

(Will the same people who complained about the Mueller investigation costs do the same thing here too?)

Let people complain.. that's what people do!

We can all agree that it costs what it costs and as long as the investigation is complete, what does it matter?

It cost how many millions to clear Trump of Russia Collusion?... I think its a good result, he didn't collude, I never believed he did and it was proven - thats good for the country!

Trump allowed that investigation to go on unhindered for as long as it took, he allowed everyone to be interviewed, he didn't stop Mueller prosecuting anyone - even if it had nothing to do with collusion.

Will the Democrats (and all their supporters) do the same for this investigation? Will the democrats allow anyone within their ranks or the DOJ or FBI or CIA be interviewed and prosecuted if its proven a crime was committed?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

That's good. I hope they get unrestricted access and security clearance and can clean this mess up once and for all.

(Will the same people who complained about the Mueller investigation costs do the same thing here too?)

Let them try. In the end, they should have just gave him the $ for the wall. Apologized. Kissed the ring. And look toward 2024. No, they doubled down and are ending up in crosshairs.

Who ended up in the crosshairs?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm looking forward to seeing the "investigation scope" letter. Hopefully it has that, "...and any additional matters, as warranted by the evidence" clause. That's what enabled Mueller to go after Obstruction of Justice, and whatever else he was planning, before Barr shut him down.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is good news. Looks like Durham has already been investigating.

This is from the James Baker transcripts from Oct. 2018

twitter.com...
edit on 13-5-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Let them try. In the end, they should have just gave him the $ for the wall. Apologized. Kissed the ring. And look toward 2024. No, they doubled down and are ending up in crosshairs.

The whole mess of crooked cops in our Intelligence community, the previous administration and our current bunch of Democratic leaders, of course.

Unless you were just freaking out about the word "crosshairs".

Some of us still remember what the phrase actually meant before the left weaponized it because of Palin.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The whole mess of crooked cops in our Intelligence community, the previous administration and our current bunch of Democratic leaders, of course.

Some of us still remember what the phrase actually meant before the left weaponized it because of Palin.

Messin' with the 3 letters and it's no tellin who might wind up in the crosshairs...just sayin & As they say in Texas, "Don't bite off more than you can chew"
edit on 13-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

twitter.com...

Interesting....

Does that mean that Rosenstein appointed him?

(going from a comment on the link.)

If so, that would raise a whole other set of questions...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If I hear one Dem say “collusion isn’t a crime” I’ll lose my mind, lol.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Messin' with the 3 letters and it's no tellin who might wind up in the crosshairs...just sayin & As they say in Texas, "Don't bite off more than you can chew"

I think the former administration already has...

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No probz.

I'm not paying for any of it. I'm far away living the island paradise dream.

Hahahaha
Aaaahahahaha
When things dont go your way your not interested and a "foreigner".
Not surprising or unexpected.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Up next; Iran is the one sabotaging ships in the gulf and ish starts getting blowed up. The Dems have proven they can’t fight multiple fronts. Iran, Barr, Wall, and if another SCOTUS spot opens, the Left will implode.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If they haven't indited hillary by now, this charade is just playing to the faithful.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Left took 2+ years and $35m to find collusion was vaporware. We can’t expect Barr to wrap up the coup, emailgate, and leaking in a couple weeks. Marathon, not a sprint.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

twitter.com...

If you click to the document from the Twitter page you referenced, you can see that John Durham is also investigating the Mainstream Media for pay-to-play with the FBI for leaks of sensitive information. Wow.

Here's a direct link to the testimony. Page 36 leads up to the exchange shown in the image you posted.
www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm buying a neck brace.

I fully expect to experience whiplash as the left now complains the deep state has been unleashed against them.

Gotta love karma.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I predict the investigation will be completed one month before the 2020 election.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

If they haven't indited hillary by now, this charade is just playing to the faithful.

You may be correct that Hillary will never see an indictment.

She seems to be the white female version of OJ Simpson.

You being correct, however, doesn't make what she did lawful.

It just means that our country is that much worse.

Which you are OK with.

~shrug~

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hey, the Clinton reign of terror is over. If she doesn’t pay a criminal price, it was worth watching her stew about getting beat by Trump AFTER the fix was in for her.

I suspect her end will come from a stumble down a staircase or off a trail while hiking in the woods.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The Left took 2+ years and $35m to find collusion was vaporware. We can’t expect Barr to wrap up the coup, emailgate, and leaking in a couple weeks. Marathon, not a sprint.

Bob Mueller knew there was no collusion between Trump campaign and Russia when he took the job.

That is, if the FBI shared it with him. "No collusion" was their conclusion by the end of October 2016. Peter Strzok even affirmed it in his communications.

Rod Rosenstein is destroying Comey today, but he's still hiding something major.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No probz.

I'm not paying for any of it. I'm far away living the island paradise dream.

Hahahaha
Aaaahahahaha
When things dont go your way your not interested and a "foreigner".
Not surprising or unexpected.

You are paying for it in taxes. You also paid for the Mueller investigation, and the FISA warrants, and the campaign funds that were misappropriated, and the taxation not paid.

Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join