Here's what I'm sick and tired of.
1. Politics - everyone is always right and wrong at the same time, each side always has a response to the other. Too much wishy washy bs. Democrats
and Republicans both care more about their party than the future of the human race.
2. School buses stopping at all railroad crossings (even inactive ones). This is dumb. They might as well stop at green lights as well. What is
the chance of a railroad crossing malfunctioning and just happening to hit a bus of children?? The chances are astronomically low, yet we pretend we
are saving the kids by making them slow down the entire road and inconvenience everyone else and anger them, making the roads overall less safe. Why
do we go through all this extra unnecessary concern for kids, while ignoring adults? Safety is safety, it doesn't matter how old you are. This law
is paranoid nonsense based on nothing but fear.
3. The NBA. It's an absolute joke and I can't believe it is as popular as it is. Every close game turns into a free throw shooting competition and
intentional fouling ruins the game, plus the draft lottery is a complete joke punishing teams for being bad and there is no rules in place to prevent
super teams from forming and attracting all good players while the level of competition drops drastically below the top few teams. It's not enjoyable
in the slightest. Get rid of the lottery, get rid of intentional fouling (1 shot plus ball for fouls over the limit) and stop the super teams. NBA
has been a joke since the late 90s.
4. Religion. This almost goes without saying. There is too much favoritism and pandering to religious folk and it needs to stop. All people should
be treated equally regardless of personal faith or lack thereof. What annoys me more than anything else is that so many Christians think they have
the right to discriminate against people they don't like and should be allowed to treat others unfairly over a personal religious view and actually
think THEY are the victims when people speak out against their oppression. This needs to stop and so do the lies constantly spread by the
5. Bad drivers. Yes I absolutely agree with the OP here. It's like we don't teach our kids how to drive. The number one rule of the road is to
stay right except to pass. It seems like people are too stupid and lazy to follow this very basic premise, with idiots driving slow in the fast lane
for no reason and avoiding the right lane because they are too dumb to pay attention to the road and merging traffic. The right lane is SUPPOSED to
be slow and used to merge. When you exclusively drive in the left lane regardless of your speed, you are making people pass you on the right which is
much more dangerous for merging traffic on the right. Texting, talking on the phone, fiddling with your baby in the car, eating, etc etc put people's
lives at risk. You can wait until getting home to text or use the phone. It's pathetic. Half the time I'm waiting at a light, the person in the
front of the line is too busy texting to even notice the light turns green and they inconvenience everyone else over their own selfishness. Also stop
tailgating everyone. It's the most dangerous thing you can do on the road.
6. People that drive big trucks and spew that disgusting black smoke into the air. I don't know what exactly this is, but I see it constantly. It's
like they press a button on their truck and vent out black smoke purposely to annoy people. These are the WORST kind of people. They don't give a #
about the environment or people's health, and just want to drive humongous trucks to overcompensate for their tiny penis and out of spite to anger
environmentalists. They drive like complete asshole scumbags and they don't even care because in an accident a truck is exponentially more likely to
survive than a car, so they tailgate all the time with no concern for anybody but themselves. They drive dangerously for the sheer reason to piss
people off. And stop with the goddamn American flags on the back of your car. It's doesn't make you patriotic, it makes you STUPID because it can
block your view and makes the road less safe for everyone else. If you want to be Patriotic, get a flag at your house or put on a bumper sticker.
7. IT (and other tech) companies that constantly change their interface and FORCE their consumers into it and limit their options. Microsoft did it
with Windows 8. Instead of giving users more options and customization they force them to use it one way and one way only. Twitter did it recent with
the new horrible interface being implement for no reason whatsoever. The whole idea that things have to change all the time is dumb. If it works,
leave it alone. It's like how Venmo suddenly decided that their app will ONLY work on cell phone devices now and not computers. Why take away user
options? This is the age of convenience, people want more options, not less, not forced change anytime somebody arbitrarily decides something.
Felt good to get all that off my chest.
edit on 5 15 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)